Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer back to Cincinnati?
Looks like Zim is just proving the old adage that the age difference between an older man's ability to date a younger woman is directly proportionate to how fat his wallet is..... Hilarious Rock On Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I’m fine with it.We need all the help we can get.Tough season ahead.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 10:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, buddy was bothered by a fully clothed gif of John Travolta and JLC, so…
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 09:07 AM)jj22 Wrote: It doesn't matter where or how you build an appetite, as long as you go home to eat....

She'll appreciate you starving and ready to eat versus you eating because it's just the regular scheduled dinner time.
Yes, let's all rush and give the guy happily married for 48 years marriage advice.  Sarcasm

Maybe there is something to respecting your wife, and your marriage enough to not look at other women.  Being a man of high character is hard, you might get made fun of, but it does have it's rewards (being happily married for 48 years).
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 12:20 PM)hugh jasse Wrote: Yes, let's all rush and give the guy happily married for 48 years marriage advice.  Sarcasm

Maybe there is something to respecting your wife, and your marriage enough to not look at other women.  Being a man of high character is hard, you might get made fun of, but it does have it's rewards (being happily married for 48 years).

I don't know. You seem to appreciate a hugh jasse....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 12:20 PM)hugh jasse Wrote: Maybe there is something to respecting your wife, and your marriage enough to not look at other women.  

Or maybe there is something to having a lifemate who is not so insanely jealous that you have to stare at the ground when you are in public.

Also your advice sounds kind of silly coming from a guy named "hugh jasse"
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 04:10 PM)pally Wrote:

Working his way as DC when Lou leaves for a HC job. Lol
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 02:06 AM)Synric Wrote: Zimmer Jr. could be the future defensive coordinator in waiting incase Lou Anarumo gets a Head Coaching job and possibly takes Bettcher with him to be his defensive coordinator.

I think Bettcher was brought in to be the guy to replace Lou if/when he leaves. The Bengals do like to have succession plans in place if possible. They've already got it on the offensive side of the ball.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:56 PM)Leon Wrote: if its something nasty i'm not looking it up

And yet you'll watch a bunch of muscle bound brutes beat the crap out of each other for 60 minutes on SUNDAY no less..Must be those Romans and the gladiators from "the book"  that just stuck with you, huh? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote