Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
christmas loot
so.... What did everybody get?
the kids got tickets to sea world and universal, so were heading there now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Finally got my PS4. The COD Black OPs bundle.

Why that bundle? Because she saw it was orange and black and new damn well that Bengals colors are always the best choice!
Reply/Quote
I got a wonderful family dinner, with many stories, laughs, and remembrances of a loved one we lost this year. And I woke up to another chance of making today an even better one. It's all I could ever want.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I got a Garmin Vivo (similar to a fit bit) from the Wife. I also got 5 days off from work to go visit my family in good ol' Kentucky. I'll be filling up on Skyline while I'm in town. I'll probably also check for Bengals gear at the stores.

Btw, merry Christmas guys.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I did pretty well, for an old guy. Scored some nice Bengal swag, and the ratchet wrenches that I had been wanting. Overall, was a great Christmas for the entire family. All the kids were well taken care of, bought the wife 6 new outfits for the office, had enough left over to get something modest for all of the extended family members.

Not to mention, Tina and I's "extra" present to each other.. We're coming up to watch the Bengals/Ravens next weekend, with my sister and brother in law! Hope to meet some of y'all, while I'm in town.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 02:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Finally got my PS4.  The COD Black OPs bundle.

Why that bundle?  Because she saw it was orange and black and new damn well that Bengals colors are always the best choice!
awesome. My son just got one, cashed in his Christmas money. Its been nonstop battlefront for a couple days.
(12-26-2015, 03:22 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I got a wonderful family dinner, with many stories, laughs, and remembrances of a recent loved one we lost this year. And I woke up to another chance of making today an even better one. It's all I could ever want.
ThumbsUp
sounds like a lit of what matters. We opted on a vacation over presents this year to just have more family time.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 04:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I did pretty well, for an old guy.  Scored some nice Bengal swag, and the ratchet wrenches that I had been wanting.  Overall, was a great Christmas for the entire family.  All the kids were well taken care of, bought the wife 6 new outfits for the office, had enough left over to get something modest for all of the extended family members.  

Not to mention, Tina and I's "extra" present to each other..  We're coming up to watch the Bengals/Ravens next weekend, with my sister and brother in law!  Hope to meet some of y'all, while I'm in town.

hopefully the Bengals give you a late Christmas present and we get another win.
Reply/Quote
Let's see, I got a
Cordless Electric Impact Driver
Sockets
Mats for my tool box
3 different versions of "A Christmas Carol" which is my favorite Christmas story outside of Luke 2.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 04:39 PM)Benton Wrote: hopefully the Bengals give you a late Christmas present and we get another win.

Hopefully, as it will be the 1st game that I have attended, since moving to Carolina in '03.  I'll be the bigger than average guy, in the Geno Atkins jersey.  If that doesn't narrow it down ( LOL), I'll wear one of those name tags that says "Hello, my name is SunsetBengal". 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 12:43 PM)Benton Wrote: so.... What did everybody get?
the kids got tickets to sea world and universal, so were heading there now.

A nice, new, fluffy big recliner. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Many gift cards for house hold items as we just moved from a 1 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house. And a nice Christmas brunch with most of the family and Skype'd the family still in Alaska.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 10:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hopefully, as it will be the 1st game that I have attended, since moving to Carolina in '03.  I'll be the bigger than average guy, in the Geno Atkins jersey.  If that doesn't narrow it down ( LOL), I'll wear one of those name tags that says "Hello, my name is SunsetBengal". 

Great idea, board members should always have a name tag to stand out from the crowd!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 12:43 PM)Benton Wrote: so.... What did everybody get?

I got one gift from my wife which was a flag case with my deceased fathers name and branch of service inscribed into the glass. Very awesome gift.

Oh, and a huge freaken Christmas dent in our finances. I honestly think my wife spent about $3,000 on gifts for our kids. She avoids the topic so its got to be close. Nervous

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 01:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I got one gift from my wife which was a flag case with my deceased fathers name and branch of service inscribed into the glass. Very awesome gift.

Oh, and a huge freaken Christmas dent in our finances. I honestly think my wife spent about $3,000 on gifts for our kids. She avoids the topic so its got to be close. Nervous

Harley, is there a viral photo of your tree hidden underneath gifts making the rounds?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 01:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Great idea, board members should always have a name tag to stand out from the crowd!

My wife has a good idea.  We're going to cover the name placket with white athletic tape, and write SunsetBengal there.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Finally got my Anthony Munoz jersey I've been wanting for a while.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 02:58 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Harley, is there a viral photo of your tree hidden underneath gifts making the rounds?

Funny but close to accurate. She placed the gifts under the tree and kept adding horizontally instead of vertically. Gifts running down the walls, behind furnitue, etc.

Reply/Quote
Xbox One + Extra Controller + Charge Stand for controllers
Fallout 4, Witcher 3, Shadow of Morder GOTY, Dead Rising 3, Gears Ultimate, Halo TMCC

A Much needed new coat
And a life jacket for the puppy.

Wife got about 800.
Reply/Quote
I got GoT Risk, socks, a couple tshirts, a bottle of grey goose VX, and a tornado (delivered the day after).
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I got the gift of giving.

Sounds sappy right? Let me explain,

My wife has recently taken up wood working and wanted a router for Christmas; I went the extra mile and got her the router table too. Also since she is worth it I got her the good (Bosch) stuff. She recently got a Band Saw for our anniversary.

Now she is unhappy with my current mitre saw and wants to upgrade. She also wants a drill press. Valentines Day is right around the corner, maybe I'll spoil her with both.

If she is really good I might be the greatest giving husband ever and build her a workshop in the backyard this Spring; but she'll really owe me.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote