Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
computer glitch driving me crazy
When I type an email (@charter.net)I can not backspace. Whenever I make any mistake I have to highlite and delete the mistake. It is the craziest shit I have ever seen.

Anyone hasve any idea why this would be happening?
Reply/Quote
While part of me finds it quite humorous that a person of your esteem and academic achievement would be so befuddled by such a simple issue, I can't help but find myself empathetic to your situation.

Have you tried asking the IT folks at the county?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 08:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When I type an email (@charter.net)I can not backspace.  Whenever I make any mistake I have to highlite and delete the mistake.  It is the craziest shit I have ever seen.

Can't Backspace

We are working to resolve a sporadic, intermittent issue with our Charter.net Email. Sometimes the backspace key will not function properly.
You can work around the backspace key issue by:
  • Highlighting the desired text using your mouse and pressing the Delete button to delete the text all at once.
  • Placing the cursor before the desired text and pressing the Delete button to delete the text character by character.

We apologize for any inconvenience when composing email messages.

https://www.myaccount.charter.com/customers/support.aspx?supportarticleid=2619

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure if my computer has this issue or not. I don't make mistakes.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ah, I used to have the same problem. Then I stopped making mistakes.

Boom.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure if my computer has this issue or not. I don't make mistakes.

(06-12-2015, 10:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Ah, I used to have the same problem. Then I stopped making mistakes.

Boom.

ThumbsUp

You two should get a room. 

Make some perfect babies or something.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Ah, I used to have the same problem. Then I stopped making mistakes.

Boom.

ThumbsUp

Now that you have that mistake problem figured out: work on that speed issue.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You two should get a room. 

Make some perfect babies or something.  Cool

By definition, no baby is perfect. They all have diapers.

(06-12-2015, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now that you have that mistake problem figured out: work on that speed issue.

It's not my fault you get done first  Sad
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 08:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When I type an email (@charter.net)I can not backspace.  Whenever I make any mistake I have to highlite and delete the mistake.  It is the craziest shit I have ever seen.

Don't you love how computers make your life easier?
Reply/Quote