Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
de Blasio makes bid for VP
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/politics/new-york-primary-voter-problem-polls-sanders-de-blasio/

Quote:Bernie Sanders' campaign on Tuesday called reports of voting irregularities in New York state "a disgrace" as New York City officials contended with the potential for mass confusion in Brooklyn, where the Board of Elections has confirmed that more than 125,000 Democratic voters had been stripped from the rolls.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Just reading about the issue, it sounds like officials knew and didn't really care. It doesn't seem like this is anything new.
(04-20-2016, 12:26 AM)Benton Wrote: Just reading about the issue, it sounds like officials knew and didn't really care. It doesn't seem like this is anything new.

I will say I am glad Clinton all but eliminated Sanders tonight. Not sure "business as usual" will fly in the General. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

The Sanders lawsuit was partially accepted today by a circuit judge. All the purged voters were told to do provisional ballots and they would be counted. The other part of the lawsuit pertains to the closed primary, I don't think Sanders is going to win that one, but again independent voters were told to submit provisional ballots and they might be counted.
(04-19-2016, 09:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/politics/new-york-primary-voter-problem-polls-sanders-de-blasio/

I went to bed early last night, did your boy Drumpf claim NY's election were fixed or did he win?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
The long arm of the GOP strikes in NY.

And there's no comment section for the story. We should have a rule that all stories posted have to have a comment section.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall