Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone
Im finally able to type on this site,I'd like to ask how do I post in the NFL draft section, there wasn't any post thread option there? I've been reading this site for a good two years,and love it. I just couldn't get on here from my phones I had for some reason. Well here is my mock draft Im hoping for and think is a real possibility too.
1- corey Coleman wr- I think doctson and treadwell will be gone,they met with Coleman several times,and they said they need speed,they also need instant offense.to contend for a superbowl this year.
2- aldophis Washington De/Dt - we let gilberry go,probably knowing we we're going d line in the draft,this guy from Ohio that wants to be here,say no more to marvin.
3- Sean Davis cb/ free safety- hes better at free safety,and can play gunner his first year and be depth.hes got great straight line speed and from a big school in Oklahoma.
4- Matt Tuerk center - he's coming off injury but that's OK because they still want to give bodine a shot. Good talent if not injured right now.
5- Kolby Listenbee wr- I would just hope he's there,I see us double dipping,and I like this burner,I also like Roger Lewis right here,even though he's got red flags.
6- don't know who,I'd say a corner or running back or ol
7- same as 7
Anyways who dey and sorry for posting this in jungle noise,my real name is Dwayne, and just trying to figure stuff out.
Reply/Quote
Dwayne! You made it over from the UC Bearcat boards! Welcome!

Get ready everyone, wait until you all get to know Dwayne (Duane)
Reply/Quote
Welcome aboard, and moving to the mock drafts forum.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if rounds 1-3 went that.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 10:47 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Dwayne! You made it over from the UC Bearcat boards! Welcome!

Get ready everyone, wait until you all get to know Dwayne (Duane)
Umm well that's not the same Dwayne Lol that's not me,I spend my time on Fb mostly and used my group name for my screen name on here.to promote it.but thanks everyone.
Reply/Quote