Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
it's high time we moved on from Whitworth
(10-12-2016, 02:50 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It's sad to see his career be reduced to being on the Bengals site, but his time is up.

I wouldn't extend him. I could see him having a good year or two in New England, but that's about it. His play will probably regress from here on out.

Then we could roll with Ogbugehi, Fisher, and some new blood. It might be rocky for awhile, but i'm sure a coach not named Paul could coach up some youngins to be good enough for a year or two. This proposal is assuming we get much needed coaching changes after this season. I want to see a culture change in the Bengals next year.

Crazy shit right here.

Whit might not be playing like his old self right now but with the way Og and Fisher have been absolutely terrible
this is one bat shit crazy idea. Whitworth is still playing 2nd to only Boling on the line right now, he might be falling
off but that is not terrible. Keep him around till he wants to go.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 02:50 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It's sad to see his career be reduced to being on the Bengals site, but his time is up.

I wouldn't extend him. I could see him having a good year or two in New England, but that's about it. His play will probably regress from here on out.

Then we could roll with Ogbugehi, Fisher, and some new blood. It might be rocky for awhile, but i'm sure a coach not named Paul could coach up some youngins to be good enough for a year or two. This proposal is assuming we get much needed coaching changes after this season. I want to see a culture change in the Bengals next year.

Ogbugehi? Fisher?

Og is making Andre Smith seem like a HoFer that no one noticed when he was here.

Fisher can't even take Og's spot away from him.

You can chase the greener grass on the other side of the hill if you want, but unless and until there's two new quality OTs brought in Whit is the best one we've got.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Yeah, they need to cut Andy and AJ as well because someday they're going to get old. In fact, why not just stop drafting players for the same reasons. They're all going to get old and eventually die. Let's take the nihilistic approach to winning. LOL life is meaningless enough as is. Let's just pump gasoline on the fire and hope for the best . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote