Poll: ?
Yes, as much as ever. Hobson is too hot a ticket to miss.
I visit significantly less now, but still visit for videos and stuff (Dalton locker room schlong sightings).
I don't visit at all. The Bengals done goofed axing Jungle Noise.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you still go to bengals.com after they closed the boards?
I didn't really visit it before the old boards went under. I didn't really care for Hobson's overly optimistic articles and fluff pieces. So I doubt my viewing habits have changed. However I might start going to it often, I need to see this monster ginger dong everyone is talking about.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 02:41 PM)GarbageDisposal Wrote: That's because it keeps happening like clockwork every postseason. He's the Cal Ripken of terrible postseason clunkers. CornerBlitz was one of the most refreshingly realistic posters on the old board, no frills or pretenses, just the facts.

Don't you mean Bill Buckner?
Reply/Quote
There is still reason to click on Bengals.com for the latest Bengals news and updates. If you want the rosters and such, it's a must. Am I angry they dropped Jungle Noise, not at all.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
90% of this board are more engaging and coherent writers than Geoff Hobson.

Reply/Quote
Looks like the Bengals have launched a new mobile site today. m.bengals.com is looking a lot prettier and now has all of the features of the main site.

Don't understand why people wouldn't visit it just because the boards are gone. Hobson, while biased, often has information the other sites don't - especially when it comes to the thinking of the coaches about particular players or positions.
Reply/Quote
I can do without Hobson, too biased, even though he does say something useful once in a while.

I can also do without Dalton's schlong showing up in a video. Can't believe it is of any interest to anyone really.

Reply/Quote
when I type B in my browser, bengals.com used to come up.

Now this website comes up.

I haven't gone to Bengals.com since I started coming to this board because every time I consider it, I begin typing bengals, and then I see this website, and just come here instead.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 09:16 PM)Beaker Wrote: I have been back once or twice. I checked roster numbers, and I looked at the schedule....that's it.

You were suspended anyway...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
I go there way way less often but I do still go there. Therefore, I couldn't vote for the "I don't visit at all" option. I am closer to this option than to the middle option though.
Reply/Quote
I go for the videos... Hobson is still a toolbag and gets zero...... I mean zero of my attention.
Reply/Quote
Once the season start I will go to read the press conference transcripts (same for the draft). That's probably about it.
Reply/Quote