Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
lol. what a bunch of crap
Why are steelers players such whiny little bitches?

No one on that team has any reason to talk about something like this. Bunch of hypocrite crybabies. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24991532/steelers-players-rally-antonio-brown-condemn-vontaze-burfict

Burfict has obviously taken up permanent residence in their puny brains. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why are steelers players such whiny little bitches?

No one on that team has any reason to talk about something like this. Bunch of hypocrite crybabies. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24991532/steelers-players-rally-antonio-brown-condemn-vontaze-burfict

I agree with them. Burfict is too good of a player to do that. The same with James Harrison and Ryan Shazier. They're too good of football players to go out hitting people helmet to helmet. If he doesn't watch it, he could end up like Shazier or worse.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 12:54 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I agree with them. Burfict is too good of a player to do that. The same with James Harrison and Ryan Shazier. They're too good of football players to go out hitting people helmet to helmet. If he doesn't watch it, he could end up like Shazier or worse.

Does Burfict wear a helmet on his arm?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Does Burfict wear a helmet on his arm?

According to a report by ESPN's Adam Schefter, the NFL is reviewing three plays that Burfict was involved during the game to determine the appropriate level of discipline. Those three plays are his elbow on Brown, and two plays in the second half in which he led with his helmet.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why are steelers players such whiny little bitches?

The team best known for these type of hits and they want to whine and cry when it happens to them? Way too funny.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:45 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: According to a report by ESPN's Adam Schefter, the NFL is reviewing three plays that Burfict was involved during the game to determine the appropriate level of discipline. Those three plays are his elbow on Brown, and two plays in the second half in which he led with his helmet.

There's just something about steelers players and fans talking about someone else leading with their helmet that screams hypocrite. Pretty much anyone in the world can speak on it...except steelers players and fans. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 02:02 AM)cinci4life Wrote: The team best known for these type of hits and they want to whine and cry when it happens to them? Way too funny.

Yep.

Reply/Quote
All of the other stuff aside, Brown was wrapped up at that point and going no where. Burfict could have/should have pulled up but he didn’t. He continued to drive the shoulder trying to give Brown a little extra. The blow first hit Browns shoulder, then his head, then Bates head. Both Brown and Bates left the game after that, but Bates didn’t return, so it was a significant impact that didn’t have to be. My guess is that he’s fined.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 04:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There's just something about steelers players and fans talking about someone else leading with their helmet that screams hypocrite. Pretty much anyone in the world can speak on it...except steelers players and fans. 

I might point out that whining about it then defending your own players who do it (based on some bullshit whataboutism) is pretty much the same thing.  It's especially so when the 'what about' is the thing you've whined about.

If you wanted to avoid hypocrisy, perhaps instead of deflecting from your own players’ dirtiness, your emphasis should be on hoping that Brown and Gilbert would see the error of their ways and repent of all of the dirty play that they personally have been individually responsible for over the years ... 

Oh,wait ... Hmm
Reply/Quote
Vontaze Birthdefect got the IQ of an ant. He is a typical low IQ Bungal player, jumping out of moving vehicles, beating woman up, raping 15 year old girls, sending 50 lbs of grass to your own address, etc, etc. They know not of what they do.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 05:24 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I might point out that whining about it then defending your own players who do it (based on some bullshit whataboutism) is pretty much the same thing.  It's especially so when the 'what about' is the thing you've whined about.

If you wanted to avoid hypocrisy, perhaps instead of deflecting from your own players’ dirtiness, your emphasis should be on hoping that Brown and Gilbert would see the error of their ways and repent of all of the dirty play that they personally have been individually responsible for over the years ... 

Oh,wait ... Hmm

Yeah Steelers fans and players are hypocrites when they say anything about it, but it's ok for Bengals fans and players to whine about it even though they do the same thing? That makes perfect sense but only if you're a Bungles fan. No one that has a brain understands that hypocrisy. I guess being a Bengals fan for so long, fries any working brain cells you once had.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:29 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah Steelers fans and players are hypocrites when they say anything about it, but it's ok for Bengals fans and players to whine about it even though they do the same thing? That makes perfect sense but only if you're a Bungles fan. No one that has a brain understands that hypocrisy. I guess being a Bengals fan for so long, fries any working brain cells you once had.

There's also the fact that the guys quoted in the article that inspired this thread (and therefore the guys being accused of being hypocrites) have never themselves been reputed to be dirty players.
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]

Keep your head on a swivel...... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
He tried to make head-up legal tackles and kept getting run over, so he went back to cheap shots.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Juju also pointed out that he was apparently threatened by fans.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2800909-juju-smith-schuster-fans-threatened-me-i-didnt-spit-on-vontaze-burfict

Quote:"Major threats. They were all making threats at me. Dropping f-bombs. Burfict was out there lying, saying I spit on him which I didn't," Smith-Schuster told reporters.

Boy can't handle F bombs apparently.

The Steelers are definitely soft now.

I do wish Burfict would stop getting penalties (not that he did this game) and suspensions though. Our defense needs as many LBers as it can get and Burfict being out just means more snaps for Hardly Nickerson.
Reply/Quote
The TD celebration after a choked up JuJu said "that's not me" and a week after his suspension told me all I need to know about Ju JU.

As far as Bates, I think it's far more likely that his impact with Brown is what caused him issues.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 08:37 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: There's also the fact that the guys quoted in the article that inspired this thread (and therefore the guys being accused of being hypocrites) have never themselves been reputed to be dirty players.

DeCastro is dirty, lol.  This is the guy that blew out Pouncey's knee when he missed an illegal chop block, stomped on Vontaze Burfict, and has had numerous instances of pile clearing after the whistle.
Reply/Quote
I’ve never seen anything like this Steelers team. What a bunch of diva crybabies. It’s unbelievably comical to me.

Truth is they are afraid of him and want him out. And they know he’s on the brink so they think crying around about it publicly will expedite the process. He wil find a way to do it himself so why would they want to make themselves look so lame by whining so much between now and then?

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 11:37 AM)michaelsean Wrote: As far as Bates, I think it's far more likely that his impact with Brown is what caused him issues.

That was a H2H hit that wasn't called.

But it's definitely the impact with 55. Watch the clip. He's fine, looks normal, falling toward the direction that Burfict is coming, then after contact with Burfict is when he goes woozy as he's knocked back in the opposite direction. 

It looks to be the front of Burficts shoulder that caught Bates in the forehead. AB only got his elbow. First off of his shoulder then his head. 

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CompetentActualFlounder-mobile.mp4
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 12:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: DeCastro is dirty, lol.  This is the guy that blew out Pouncey's knee when he missed an illegal chop block, stomped on Vontaze Burfict, and has had numerous instances of pile clearing after the whistle.

Yeah, I overlooked him and was referring to AB and Gilbert.  But even so, his comment was about getting more rules to protect WRs like they do QBs rather than criticizing dirty players in general.  So, since he's never hit a WR, I don't see that as hypocritical.  Tongue
Reply/Quote