Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look who was in Mason
(01-19-2020, 10:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: https://www.linkedin.com/in/conniecortez

She is a real estate agent. The pick is in.

Well that just says it all Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Funniest part of the comments on that tweet is after all the comments, her stepson tweeting, “Chill. That’s my step-mom.”
Reply/Quote
A woman in her 40s with a large chest and you guys are losing your minds. Jeez.

Yeah it was the first thing I noticed too.
Reply/Quote
Katie's love child with Simmons.. Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Well, this is Joe's first score as a Bengal draftee.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Kudos to Joe for looking at the camera. I know my eyes would have been elsewhere.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 10:48 PM)TheSweetness Wrote: Her? Really guys? Not even a double take. 

Judging by her linkedIn page, his real estate agent catfished him a bit.  And is girlfriend is wearing a ring in the one picture of them.....

I am calling it right now, Burrow will be on stage with Buffet at Riverbend and his GF will be able to sing "She came down from Cincinnati"....
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: More like B-DD's.

Winner!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
How did you know her name was Mason?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Judging by the picture, he's been to Hooters at least once.   Ninja

He needs to wear his LSU hemet because those things can knock an eye out.
Reply/Quote
We've confirmed that this lady is a realtor?

"The pick is in" for sure. LOL
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:28 PM)pally Wrote:

JOE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE THE BLITZ
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 10:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: https://www.linkedin.com/in/conniecortez

A real estate agent? Joe Burrow must be interested in massive tracts of land.
Reply/Quote
holy crap... Ohio boy spotted in Ohio.. NO WAYS!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 10:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: https://www.linkedin.com/in/conniecortez

LOCATION ,LOCATION , LOCATION
Reply/Quote
If she is a real estate agent, she must be showing Joe the mountain view.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who finds the comments about the woman in the picture low-brow and unnecessary?

I'm not trying to be a buzz-kill here, I just think it kinda reflects poorly on the board. It's a completely innocent picture with a random woman. I mean, it's not like she's in the public eye or media, or is dressed in any way that is screaming for attention.

I don't know, it could just be me, but some of you all are coming off as a little creepy.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 03:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Am I the only one who finds the comments about the woman in the picture low-brow and unnecessary?

I'm not trying to be a buzz-kill here, I just think it kinda reflects poorly on the board. It's a completely innocent picture with a random woman. I mean, it's not like she's in the public eye or media, or is dressed in any way that is screaming for attention.

I don't know, it could just be me, but some of you all are coming off as a little creepy.

Was thinking the same thing lol
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 03:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Am I the only one who finds the comments about the woman in the picture low-brow and unnecessary?

Nah, it's just you. But you're not that creepy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 10:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: https://www.linkedin.com/in/conniecortez

This post and link really should be deleted IMHO. 
Reply/Quote