Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look who was in Mason
(01-20-2020, 03:23 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This post and link really should be deleted IMHO. 

Just because Dorothy Mantooth was a saint doesn't mean you are. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 03:23 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This post and link really should be deleted IMHO. 

Then why do you keep reading all the posts? If you were offended who offended you to the point you wanted to make this post. If it was mine thank you.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:22 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: A real estate agent?  Joe Burrow must be interested in massive tracts of land.

No.  He just wants to sing.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 12:56 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: How did you know her name was Mason?

Winner
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:31 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Burrow who? That woman he's with distracted me.

I know where I'd be "Burrow"ing.

PS Don't let Fred see that!
Reply/Quote
Melons! Big, juicy, melons!
Reply/Quote
Boobs. Guess I better join in the creepiness. Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 05:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  He just wants to sing.

REP^^^!

"Some day lad this'll all be yours." - "What the Curtains?"
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 03:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Am I the only one who finds the comments about the woman in the picture low-brow and unnecessary?

I'm not trying to be a buzz-kill here, I just think it kinda reflects poorly on the board. It's a completely innocent picture with a random woman. I mean, it's not like she's in the public eye or media, or is dressed in any way that is screaming for attention.

I don't know, it could just be me, but some of you all are coming off as a little creepy.

You’re not wrong.

It’s one thing to admire a Katherine Webb, who’s a model and beauty pageant winner, but these guys are freaking out over some random real estate agent you’d see at you know...BW3’s...

Reply/Quote

Didn't think the convo would continue as a creep fest after they found out who she was. I posted it because it confirms Joe is looking for property in the area which means - the pick is in. The Bengals have told Burrow they are picking him. 

So, no need for wasted energy debating whether or not they should trade the pick.

But yeah, bewbs stole the show - fine, i get it - but, we have a few female posters here. 

I wonder how they feel about all of this objectification 

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:56 PM)jason Wrote: That's Dabo Swinney's wife...

Underrated Comment. Got a good laugh out of me. Well done sir
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 03:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Am I the only one who finds the comments about the woman in the picture low-brow and unnecessary?

I'm not trying to be a buzz-kill here, I just think it kinda reflects poorly on the board. It's a completely innocent picture with a random woman. I mean, it's not like she's in the public eye or media, or is dressed in any way that is screaming for attention.

I don't know, it could just be me, but some of you all are coming off as a little creepy.

I am offended that you're offended by this thread.
Reply/Quote
Call me a creep I don't care. Dose are some tig ol bitties
Reply/Quote
I've never heard of such behavior on the internet...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 07:33 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote:  Didn't think the convo would continue as a creep fest after they found out who she was. I posted it because it confirms Joe is looking for property in the area which means - the pick is in. The Bengals have told Burrow they are picking him. 

So, no need for wasted energy debating whether or not they should trade the pick.

But yeah, bewbs stole the show - fine, i get it - but, we have a few female posters here. 

I wonder how they feel about all of this objectification 

[Image: 40_year-old_virgin-i_know_youre_gay_list...=950&h=534]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Glad to see him hanging with a real estate agent. Definitely a good sign that he knows wassup, and so does ZT.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 09:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: 40_year-old_virgin-i_know_youre_gay_list...=950&h=534]

You’ve posted this before when quoting me, I assume it’s supposed to mean someone is “gay” or something? Iirc they’re sitting there insulting each other in that scene.

Perhaps a gif or meme with a little more content would be more effective...

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 09:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: 40_year-old_virgin-i_know_youre_gay_list...=950&h=534]

You know how I know your gay?  

You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I love it when balls are in my face".

That's gay?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 03:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Am I the only one who finds the comments about the woman in the picture low-brow and unnecessary?

This is just a group of guys having fun. She is a pretty woman and people wish they could have a wife or girlfriend that good looking. This kind of talk happens all the time when a group of guys sees a woman with large breasts. Hard not to notice.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote

Are you suggesting that some football fans can be creepy in the least? Nah.. If there was ever anything football ever stood for is good old fashioned mom and apple pie with zero tolerance for misogyny.  Mellow  To suggest otherwise is just plain truthfulness.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote