Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more COVID +roster changes
Thad Moss is injured again.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 12:49 PM)pally Wrote: Thad Moss is injured again.

Starting today guys that go on COVID will begin missing practice next week. Not ideal. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Thaddeus Moss will never not be injured. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever see much of what he can do.

On the COVID front, we now have 8 players down, and I would be surprised if we don't see more. If Mixon did not infect QB1 and the receiving corps, we will be incredibly lucky. If I were a betting man, I would put money on seeing some of their names on here later this week or early next week, unfortunately.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 12:55 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Starting today guys that go on COVID will begin missing practice next week. Not ideal. 

not really...Monday is nothing more than a walk-thru IF they have practice at all.  Meetings can be done by Zoom. Tuesday is an off day even in a playoff week. I'll worry if someone goes on the list on Saturday or later

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Cleve has been destroyed with covid. Really hoping players don’t start testing positive after this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 01:30 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Cleve has been destroyed with covid. Really hoping players don’t start testing positive after this game.

It has mostly run through them already.  They only have 2 active roster players on the COVID list and both should be back on Sunday.

Ogunjobi was out of practice yesterday because of illness so he is definitely symptomatic

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 12:56 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Thaddeus Moss will never not be injured. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever see much of what he can do.

On the COVID front, we now have 8 players down, and I would be surprised if we don't see more. If Mixon did not infect QB1 and the receiving corps, we will be incredibly lucky. If I were a betting man, I would put money on seeing some of their names on here later this week or early next week, unfortunately.

This is my worst nightmare. You know damn well those guys were exposed. Hell, they were sitting 2 feet apart from each other at Ruby's right after the game. 

Based on incubation and what not, I 100% expect to see them all hit the COVID list. I just hope its at least 5 days before next weekend. 

You have to remember too, all testing is random. There's a chance those guys don't even get tested.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 12:56 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Thaddeus Moss will never not be injured. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever see much of what he can do.

Gotta wonder if it would help for the playoff teams to be in a bubble like the NBA playoff teams were last year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 02:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gotta wonder if it would help for the playoff teams to be in a bubble like the NBA playoff teams were last year.

They can check into a hotel until they leave for LA.  Kind of building their own bubble

Reply/Quote

It's a shame, I was rooting for him to break out. It seems he's on the Trae Waynes plan though, without having the big contract.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 03:08 PM)pally Wrote: They can check into a hotel until they leave for LA.  Kind of building their own bubble

Right, but you want to make sure all the playoff teams are doing that. Not just your team.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Posting this in JN thread because it could relate to who the Bengals play in the playoff, but the Steelers' best WR (Diontae Johnson) and starting C (Kendrick Green) both have tested positive for COVID.
https://www.nfl.com/news/steelers-place-wr-diontae-johnson-c-kendrick-green-on-covid-19-list-ahead-of-fin

Hopefully this helps the Steelers lose this matchup so we don't have to worry about the Steelers stealing a playoff victory from anyone.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I have a feeling that one or more postseason games could be decided by COVID.
Reply/Quote