Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
party games
well, not like beer pong or anything. But games you play at parties or work for your own entertainment.

me, whenever I'm at a party and they have a buffet or snack food, I'll wait till nobody is looking, grab a grape or something small and give it a rub around the belly button. Then I put it back on the tray.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 06:51 PM)Benton Wrote: well, not like beer pong or anything. But games you play at parties or work for your own entertainment.

me, whenever I'm at a party and they have a buffet or snack food, I'll wait till nobody is looking, grab a grape or something small and give it a rub around the belly button. Then I put it back on the tray.
Damn...

If we are ever at the same party, can we just play beer pong instead?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Oh man, I will never be able to look at a grape the same way ever again ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
LOL

Benton is the only winner of this game.
Reply/Quote
I swear this sounds like a "Fred Thread".

I'd be worried Benton. [Image: unsure.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I actually used to like to put out goat testicles and pass them off as grapes. I stopped that when I seen this one freak at a party rubbing them on his stomach.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 08:02 PM)jason Wrote: Damn...

If we are ever at the same party, can we just play beer pong instead?

You don't even want to know what he does with the ping pong ball. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Another thread that made me puke in my mouth a little.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 11:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Another thread that made me puke in my mouth a little.

that's an entirely different game.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 02:09 AM)Benton Wrote: that's an entirely different game.

You're a sick man .........thank God  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
dafaq?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Wink 
another one is sweaty shake. When I'm about to meet people, ill stick my hand somewhere that's sweaty (use your imagination) and then shake someone's hand.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 08:44 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: LOL

Benton is the only winner of this game.

I bang his wife on a pile of coats while he plays with grapes at the buffet.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 02:42 PM)Benton Wrote: another one is sweaty shake. When I'm about to meet people, ill stick my hand somewhere that's sweaty (use your imagination) and then shake someone's hand.

Seems every time I go to a party there is some creepy guy in the corner that keeps putting his hands down his pants and playing with his balls. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems every time I go to a party there is some creepy guy in the corner that keeps putting his hands down his pants and playing with his balls. 

The alternative being him putting his hands down your pants. But in sweaty shake, the sweats gotta come from somewhere.

It's a toss up.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 06:51 PM)Benton Wrote: well, not like beer pong or anything. But games you play at parties or work for your own entertainment.

idk if thats a game....
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: idk if thats a game....

It is.

And I'm the only winner.
Reply/Quote
Sometimes, at parties, I pull my pants down for no reason.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 02:42 PM)Benton Wrote: another one is sweaty shake. When I'm about to meet people, ill stick my hand somewhere that's sweaty (use your imagination) and then shake someone's hand.

[Image: 2ezo1n9.jpg]
Reply/Quote