Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves...
(10-23-2017, 03:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Mike bought this:

[Image: feather_tickler_rose_L.jpg]

So Paul Alexander can tickle Mike's "ivory".

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

(10-23-2017, 03:11 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The lessons were only free for the first 20 years.  Mellow

Ah, gotcha.....I did not know that...... Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Increase the salaries of all his family members he hired...... Priorities, People!
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown lights his cigars with hundred dollar bills.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:35 PM)jason Wrote: Mike Brown lights his cigars with hundred dollar bills.

Mike Brown? No, he does it with one dollar bills.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 02:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No, he drives an old Lumina. 

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1998/12/26/spt_mb2020.html

It's upgraded now though....and he got rid of the mice!  ThumbsUp

You know what? If I ever read about someone not touching the thermostat until hits 90, I'd laugh because I'd think it was a joke. When it comes to Mike Brown, I think this is a serious observation. I know the article is from 98, but I could see this still being true.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
calls his advisor daily to check up on the interest returned on stashing it away rather than paying decent talent.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 04:30 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: You know what? If I ever read about someone not touching the thermostat until hits 90, I'd laugh because I'd think it was a joke. When it comes to Mike Brown, I think this is a serious observation. I know the article is from 98, but I could see this still being true.

While I was reading it, I swore it was satire. Then I checked the top and it was a Cincinnati Enquirer article...so everything said was true.

Mike isn't prone to change, so I imagine he's still the same way. What a strange dude.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Mike Brown? No, he does it with one dollar bills.

Big Pimpin'...One dollar at a time!

[Image: 8WjwOiq.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Mike Brown? No, he does it with one dollar bills.

The one dollar bills are for stadium upgrades, and paying interior offensive linemen.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Replace minutes with cap space...
[Image: 2376558761_17a5e89a80.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
http://www.cincinnatimagazine.com/sports-3/inheritance/

He takes his wife to Frisch's once a week.

They go Dutch with the check.

Gotta save $$$ for injuries and the rookie pool.
Reply/Quote
On Hef's leftovers?
Reply/Quote