Poll: How many times should a person re-watch the Ravens game?
This poll is closed.
1 time
21.05%
4 21.05%
2 times
15.79%
3 15.79%
3 times
10.53%
2 10.53%
4 times
0%
0 0%
5 + times
52.63%
10 52.63%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
re-watching the Ravens game
I have re-watched the Ravens vs Bengals game in entirety or a minimum of the first half 4 times.  It is a beautiful site but I am starting to question my sanity.  How many times should one re-watch this game?
Reply/Quote
I watched it again the other night and I'm sure I will again at least 1 more time so I voted 2. More is fine though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 09:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I watched it again the other night and I'm sure I will again at least 1 more time so I voted 2. More is fine though.

I love being able to DVR games, I am hoping I will be re-watching a playoff victory several times soon!
Reply/Quote
That game was classic.Spectacular performance.Even though the Ravens D wasn’t complete.The icing on the cake was Joe Burrow throwing for 525 yards.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 10:06 PM)M.W. Wrote: I love being able to DVR games, I am hoping I will be re-watching a playoff victory several times soon!

Yep love it because if I have to step out a minute I can just catch right back up. Which is code for when you're my age you have to pee 7 times during a game.
Reply/Quote
I don’t know how you guys re-watch games. Once I know what happens that’s it for me. I don’t even watch if I miss the game live.

That said, watch as long as it’s enjoyable. Hopefully we’ll have a playoff clinching win for you all to rewatch a bunch after Sunday!
Reply/Quote
casual fan = 1 time

advanced fan = 2 times

high school coach = 3 times

college coach =4 times

nfl coach = 5 times

Madden level = limiteless
Reply/Quote
My choice of zero times wasn't listed. I enjoy watching live. But, not after the game is over. I don't have DVR and I'm fine with it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 11:54 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I don’t know how you guys re-watch games. Once I know what happens that’s it for me. I don’t even watch if I miss the game live.

I never record and re-watch the away games because I've watched them on tv and discussed in the GD thread.  If it's a home game, I'm there and we win, then I will re-watch to see what I missed at the stadium.  A lot of times there you're distracted with your phone or your food or someone coming down your aisle.  If it's a loss, I delete it from the DVR when I get home and it is never watched a second time.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
More than rewatching the game itself I enjoy watching ravens fans pretending that they ONLY lost because of too many injuries..AS IF to say they only way the Bengals could win is through attrition except they didn't have that excuse the first game AND the same team the week before almost knocked off Green Bay.. Did their defense all get hurt getting on the plane from Green Bay?  Mellow Martindale then Scott are just icing on the cake to make them all look like damned fools..  ThumbsUp

In other words.. 

"We were injured in that game!" 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 10:38 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: I never record and re-watch the away games because I've watched them on tv and discussed in the GD thread.  If it's a home game, I'm there and we win, then I will re-watch to see what I missed at the stadium.  A lot of times there you're distracted with your phone or your food or someone coming down your aisle.  If it's a loss, I delete it from the DVR when I get home and it is never watched a second time.  

I definitely prefer watching the game at home, I would rather be doing your method of going to the home games and DVRing the game to re-watch later.  I live in NC, the last Bengals game I was at was the one in Baltimore that broke the Ravens hearts and helped Buffalo.

That was as cold as I have EVER been..
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 11:16 AM)M.W. Wrote: I definitely prefer watching the game at home, I would rather be doing your method of going to the home games and DVRing the game to re-watch later.  I live in NC, the last Bengals game I was at was the one in Baltimore that broke the Ravens hearts and helped Buffalo.

You haven't lived until you get stranded hitch hiking on the freeway in Cincinnati at night in below zero weather with ice and snow plowed 15 feet high on the side of the road where drivers can't see you at all.. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 11:16 AM)M.W. Wrote: I definitely prefer watching the game at home, I would rather be doing your method of going to the home games and DVRing the game to re-watch later.  I live in NC, the last Bengals game I was at was the one in Baltimore that broke the Ravens hearts and helped Buffalo.

Hard to believe that was already four years ago.  It was a great New Year's Eve to be sure.  I enjoyed watching all the cathartic celebrations by the Bills fans that night and living vicariously through them.  Hopefully we are but a few weeks away from having a huge celebration of our long-sought playoff win.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 11:24 AM)grampahol Wrote: You haven't lived until you get stranded hitch hiking on the freeway in Cincinnati at night in below zero weather with ice and snow plowed 15 feet high on the side of the road where drivers can't see you at all.. ThumbsUp

Can't say I have done that and it sounds amazing  Sarcasm

I did grow up in rural, south eastern Ohio, (very close to the plains) - back then it SNOWED,  I remember having to dig the snow away from a car door so you could see and grasp the handle only to pull the handle and have it break off in your hand... Good times.  
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 11:26 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hard to believe that was already four years ago.  It was a great New Year's Eve to be sure.  I enjoyed watching all the cathartic celebrations by the Bills fans that night and living vicariously through them.  Hopefully we are but a few weeks away from having a huge celebration of our long-sought playoff win.  

That was really something.  being there I can tell you the home town crowd wasn't drinking beer and they stayed hunkered up in the bathrooms where it was a tad bit warmer (mostly body heat) and you could escape the wind.

Andy to Boyd   Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I have a channel that replays the game on loop 24/7. In our first beat down to the rat birds I watched it for probably 2 days. Then got bored and haven’t watched it since.

Reply/Quote
This was a historical record-breaking game. It is like the Corey Dillion game. I think in this case it is okay to watch it as many times as you like.
Reply/Quote
If you aren't bored watching it yet, it will be on the NFL Network at 3PM this afternoon

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This time is not my fault - replay on NFL Network.
Reply/Quote
I rarely re-watch the whole games, but I’ll watch plenty of film analysis and highlights afterwards. Once the game is over and I know the outcome, I’m really only interested in seeing those who know the game better than me break it down farther than I can myself.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote