Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster moves 12/9-Jonah Williams
(12-09-2020, 04:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: 2022 Ninja

who really cares...??  why bring him or Mixon back for meaningless BS games?  Id like to see more Trayveon Williams now.
the season is another dumpster fire brought bby this organization to us fans and waiting on the pot of gold next yr that never happens.
Too bad they cant just forfeit remaining games, fire ZT and get started early on next yrs plan.    
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 05:36 PM)kalibengal Wrote: who really cares...??  why bring him or Mixon back for meaningless BS games?  Id like to see more Trayveon Williams now.
the season is another dumpster fire brought bby this organization to us fans and waiting on the pot of gold next yr that never happens.
Too bad they cant just forfeit remaining games, fire ZT and get started early on next yrs plan.    

Oh, I wouldn't bring either if them back either....the "sarcasm ninja" was there to mock our luck that he misses all of 2021 too.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 03:51 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: This has been answered (2016 - Whitworth).   But in any case, the 2019 class is definitely NOT looking like a bust of any kind, let alone "colossal" .  Jonah looks good, I think he'll make a great RT after we pick Sewell for LT.  Sample is fine, despite many people being upset about him.  Pratt is a consistent contributor, and I think he's shown improvement even.  Finley sucks, no arguments are even possible to that statement.  Michael Jordan is a bit of an enigma... we've seen him play decently, but lately it's straight regression.  Makes you wonder if he's playing hurt.  

All that aside, can you please fix whatever technology you're using to respond?  Nobody else types this way, and it's really tough to read it.  It's like some kinda message board version of a haiku.  

The 2019 draft looks terrible so far. One good starter and a bunch of meh to awful after that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote