Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rotten Apple?
(01-26-2022, 03:54 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If given the chance, every single one of you would run your haters nose in your success. We all do it on here

that's a mighty big accusation there. You're essentially saying everybody is the same

that's dumb
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:55 PM)basballguy Wrote: He's on a one year deal...so they simply have to just not resign him....best possible outcome.

Best possible outcome would be to resign him and he continues to get better everyday. Unless of course ur not a bengals fan and don’t want us to have an ascending corner oppo chido
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:56 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: that's a mighty big accusation there. You're essentially saying everybody is the same

that's dumb

Agreed. Dumb.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:56 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: that's a mighty big accusation there. You're essentially saying everybody is the same

that's dumb

We all do it on here anytime we are “right” about something. Okay maybe not everyone, but you are definitely in that category.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: We all do it on here anytime we are “right” about something. Okay maybe not everyone, but you are definitely in that category.

ok so you admit you're wrong

and your point was dumb
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ok so you admit you're wrong

and your point was dumb

You’re just mad I’m right. You’re doing it now. Why are you trash talking my point, Eli?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Jeremy Hill must have retired to a life of living large, as he really did nothing in the league after his time with the Bengals. 

He's become and Arch-Criminal in Gotham City...... "The Fumbler"
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:57 PM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: Best possible outcome would be to resign him and he continues to get better everyday.  Unless of course ur not a bengals fan and don’t want us to have an ascending corner oppo chido

damn, you got me...i'm not a bengals fan....caught red handed.   Ninja
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:00 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You’re just mad I’m right. 

you just said you were wrong lmfao

I'll talk to you later
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:54 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If given the chance, every single one of you would run your haters nose in your success. We all do it on here. So let’s not act like he’s doing anything we all wouldn’t do if we were called trash for years and we’re heavy reason our team is going to it’s biggest game in over 30 years.

This is some shit I would expect a Chiefs fan to say
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: you just said you were wrong lmfao

I'll talk to you later

Yet here you are, proving my point.. funny
Reply/Quote
Eli's Twitter shade has irritated me much of the season, but I have kind of decided to leave it alone. On some level that might be motivating him and keeping him on his own toes. If he wants to do that and then follow it up with game-saving pass deflections for interceptions, then I am not going to stand in his way.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:03 PM)basballguy Wrote: This is some shit I would expect a Chiefs fan to say

I just find it ironic, that on a site that is about 75% arguing and trash talking/proving others wrong, we get so upset when a player does it. That’s all I’m saying. I never said I agree with it, but I’m not going to get up in arms over it, when literally that’s all everyone does on here. Myself included.

At least he’s not threatening people on Twitter.

Now I will say, I don’t like the taunting On the field as it costs the team.
Reply/Quote
If this motivates him to play better it’s ok. Seriously, if it’s not aimed at anyone in our division or our next opponent it’s fine.

Some of you are way too uptight.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:01 PM)basballguy Wrote: damn, you got me...i'm not a bengals fan....caught red handed.   Ninja

Nah man I’m sure ur die hard like most of us in here. Just thought it was silly to suggest letting Eli Apple walk was the best outcome to this “situation”.
Imo coach tells him to cool it. He does. While at the same time continues to ball out like he’s been doing and then we resign him so we have two stud corners especially after cutting 1 in Wayne’s. To me that’s the best case scenario but hey different strokes for different folks I guess. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:14 PM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: Nah man I’m sure ur die hard like most of us in here.  Just thought it was silly to suggest letting Eli Apple walk was the best outcome to this “situation”.  
Imo coach tells him to cool it.  He does. While at the same time continues to ball out like he’s been doing and then we resign him so we have two stud corners especially after cutting 1 in Wayne’s.  To me that’s the best case scenario but hey different strokes for different folks I guess.  Who Dey

I think letting eli walk is the best situation because he's not the long term solution, not because he says dumb things in tweets.  He has played admirably (most of the time) these last couple months....but he's just not as good as some of us make him out to be.  

He's filling a gap and if we don't upgrade him in the offseason...then sure we should keep him.  I want us to upgrade. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:26 PM)basballguy Wrote: I think letting eli walk is the best situation because he's not the long term solution, not because he says dumb things in tweets.  He has played admirably (most of the time) these last couple months....but he's just not as good as some of us make him out to be.  

He's filling a gap and if we don't upgrade him in the offseason...then sure we should keep him.  I want us to upgrade. 

I say draft a corner and let them battle it out as the starter across from Awuzie.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's become and Arch-Criminal in Gotham City...... "The Fumbler"

That's pretty funny, as one year my wife and I were going to a Halloween party with some of her work friends.  She suggested that I wear a Marvin Lewis mask, and call myself The Bungler.. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:26 PM)basballguy Wrote: I think letting eli walk is the best situation because he's not the long term solution, not because he says dumb things in tweets.  He has played admirably (most of the time) these last couple months....but he's just not as good as some of us make him out to be.  

“he’s just not as good as some of us make him out to be” says who? You? lol
Eli Apple is an ascending corner who is getting better each week. And the numbers and evidence show that. He hasn’t plateaued. He’s also a former first round pick that had been labeled a bust who is now starting to settle into a real fine player. My brother said he was boom or bust. I agree and think that is perfect to have oppo a guy like chido. Corners live in a boom or bust world. And Eli has been booming way more than he been busting lately. Best case is to get this guy locked up now before he goes and potentially continues to shine elsewhere. Best case is not to let him walk draft a rookie and hope the rookies good. Eli is good now and he could be great. And that’s PFF talking not me but most importantly that’s worth resigning. Letting that walk May not be the worst thing but it certainly isn’t the best thing by any stretch of the imagination.
Reply/Quote
It is better in the long run if you can let your game do the talking but ultimately that is up to him. If he can be great at football **and** fight with people on twitter, that's his right I guess.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote