Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steelers Bryant faces 1 year suspension
(03-14-2016, 01:13 PM)Griever Wrote: well with mcnulty, we had proof about the emails/texts that she sent

Fair enough.  But the conversation up to the point of your bringing that up, had been about the Georgia incident, so that's what I was focusing on.  
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 02:08 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Fair enough.  But the conversation up to the point of your bringing that up, had been about the Georgia incident, so that's what I was focusing on.  

Way to publicly confirm the steelers fandom; find the least offense applicable and apply the pitbull attack focus to it. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I've said it before. I don't care how stupid you think a rule is, when millions of dollars are on the line, follow the rules. If I were an NFL player and they banned Diet Coke, I'd be "WTF?" and then i wouldn't drink another Diet Coke as long as I was in the league.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 03:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I've said it before.  I don't care how stupid you think a rule is, when millions of dollars are on the line, follow the rules.  If I were an NFL player and they banned Diet Coke, I'd be "WTF?" and then i wouldn't drink another Diet Coke as long as I was in the league.

preach

if they cut the SB MVP over "wake and bake", bryant needs to be gone
People suck
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 03:13 PM)Griever Wrote: preach

if they cut the SB MVP over "wake and bake", bryant needs to be gone

The Browns could sign him, he would fit right into Cleveland
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 10:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Making shit up again to fit your agenda?

I have not see one, not a single Steeler fan try to excuse this as "just weed." Every single post here and on FB has been "what a dumbass, cut him loose." But you're going to make shit up to fit your anti-Steeler agenda  ThumbsUp

He is  a dumbass...  But it is  just weed.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The organization probably knew it was coming hence the reason they extended/resigned DHB. Heard it was his SIXTH failed test. (2 was because of no-show). Can't say they didn't give him enough chances.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 11:08 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: The organization probably knew it was coming hence the reason they extended/resigned DHB. Heard it was his SIXTH failed test. (2 was because of no-show). Can't say they didn't give him enough chances.

and probably why they drafted Sammie Coates last year

shame though, all that talent, and gonna smoke it away
People suck
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:39 AM)Griever Wrote: i see you still like to whine about shit that happened years ago?

biggest cheap shot? i thought bengals fans reserved that honor for Kimo, since he "ruined your chances for a super bowl"

they can share that honor  Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 02:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Way to publicly confirm the steelers fandom; find the least offense applicable and apply the pitbull attack focus to it. Mellow

Umm ... In my opinion, the Georgia accusation was the more serious of the two.  
Reply/Quote
class act orgainization from the coaches tripping and baiting players... to guys sending death threat tweets and blaming others for their injury prone players.

Keep it up Rooneys your making the Bengals look better every season.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 11:35 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Umm ... In my opinion, the Georgia accusation was the more serious of the two.  

Griever spoke of McNulty and "proof" while you replied that the current conversation was about Georgia...

Usually, proof is more serious than no proof.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 02:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Griever spoke of McNulty and "proof" while you replied that the current conversation was about Georgia...

Usually, proof is more serious than no proof.

He was talking about proof of Ben's innocence, dummy.  
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 02:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He was talking about proof of Ben's innocence, dummy.  

Shut up! I have 3 people texting me while i'm browsing!!

That's my story and i'm sticking to it until i can review the thread later and prove you wrong. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 02:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Shut up! I have 3 people texting me while i'm browsing!!

That's my story and i'm sticking to it until i can review the thread later and prove you wrong. Ninja

I bet Bryant has 12 td's this year........ Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 02:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Shut up! I have 3 people texting me while i'm browsing!!

LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 02:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I bet Bryant has 12 td's this year........ Mellow

At least.  Cool

Reply/Quote
i bet the bengals will be another wild card bye week again this year
People suck
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 05:01 PM)Griever Wrote: i bet the bengals will be another wild card bye week again this year
I love the sure bet as they did lose the wild card game in 2016, but lucky for us wild card weekend for 2016 is in 2017.

LOL
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 02:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love the sure bet as they did lose the wild card game in 2016, but lucky for us wild card weekend for 2016 is in 2017.

LOL

i guess you don't grasp this year = this season....thought you had some brain cells left

even josh gordon would have understood that comment
People suck
Reply/Quote