Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
steelers continue to melt down...good
More drama from the douchebags to the East.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/28/antonio-brown-i-cant-throw-it-to-myself/

Ok, the Browns tied them, but technically, that's undefeated.  I want Ohio to go undefeated against piggy and the boys.

EDIT:  I understand this is JN, but this is the only place I post and I like "pooping on them when they are down".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And Ana Bell just announced he will return AFTER the Bengals game. Guess he's still afraid of Vontaze... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
If I was a Steelers fan I would have a really hard time rooting for that team with the 3 B’s constantly competing for who can be the most unlikable.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 08:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If I was a Steelers fan I would have a really hard time rooting for that team with the 3 B’s constantly competing for who can be the most unlikable.

I hear ya'.  Nothing like 3 drama queens on the same team.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Any word on Pig Pen's latest injury? You KNOW he has one after that late INT Sunday night. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 08:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And Ana Bell just announced he will return AFTER the Bengals game. Guess he's still afraid of Vontaze... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I can't wait to see the drama that unfolds when he returns.  Here's to hoping they are 1-5-1 at that time.  

They will blame him for being so bad and he will have a bit of trouble running behind that unmotivated line.  Love seeing the meltdown.  
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 10:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I can't wait to see the drama that unfolds when he returns.  Here's to hoping they are 1-5-1 at that time.  

They will blame him for being so bad and he will have a bit of trouble running behind that unmotivated line.  Love seeing the meltdown.  

I'll drink to that.   Cheers  Cheers!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 08:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And Ana Bell just announced he will return AFTER the Bengals game. Guess he's still afraid of Vontaze... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I'm glad he's missing that game. That'll give him an extra week to get into game shape without taking any unnecessary hits. The Bengals will be like 99% favorites to win that game, so why put your highest paid player at risk when he's not ready? It wouldn't make much sense.
Reply/Quote
If we don't sweep the Steelers this year I want Marvin fired.
Reply/Quote

He is a *****, so it's entirely possible. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 06:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If we don't sweep the Steelers this year I want Marvin fired.

If we split or lose both games to the Steelers, but advance deep into the post season or even win the SB, you still want Marvin fired???
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 08:44 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: If we split or lose both games to the Steelers, but advance deep into the post season or even win the SB, you still want Marvin fired???

Yup. 
Reply/Quote
Can he play defense? Cuz that's the problem ON the field with them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 06:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If we don't sweep the Steelers this year I want Marvin fired.

Heck, I just want Marvin fired.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

You shouldn't have to worry about losing to them this year. This defense couldn't stop a pee wee football team.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 06:38 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You shouldn't have to worry about losing to them this year. This defense couldn't stop a pee wee football team.

I've never seen a Steelers D this bad. Usually they can do one, stop the run or stop the pass. This team does neither. I can remember times when they couldn't stop the pass and I'd hope for 3rd and short because maybe the other team would try to run for the 1st and the Steelers would be able to get off of the field, but not this team. Down and distance don't matter, the other team will either gash them on the run, or have at least one receiver running around all by himself. Never seen anything like it.  Atlanta just may hang 50 on them. 
Reply/Quote
By the end of the 3rd quarter....
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 06:38 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You shouldn't have to worry about losing to them this year. This defense couldn't stop a pee wee football team.

They'll worry.  They'll worry until they win...and then they'll worry so much about the next time that's all they'll talk about until the next time.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Anybody notice how he kept saying “as long as we keep winning”?!

Am I the only one seeing that?! I feel like he’s being a sarcastic smart-ass and calling out his team and coaches! I love the shitshow in Pittsburgh!
Reply/Quote

Never underestimate Marvin's ability to lose to the Steelers.  

(10-04-2018, 05:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Heck, I just want Marvin fired.

Out of a cannon? 
Reply/Quote