Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stooler pain!
never fear stooler goons, your pain of only being able to sheepishly score with field goals finally comes to its end next weekend!

Reply/Quote
Travis Kelce says he missed 2 of those kicks. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 11:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Travis Kelce says he missed 2 of those kicks.  LOL

Breaking news out of a Dunkin Donuts parking lot somewhere in Kansas City this morning: Travis Kelce dropped two more passes in the parking lot before pushing over a midget that thought it would be funny to taunt him. He was sent 15 yards to the back of the line.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 02:13 AM)RASCAL Wrote: never fear stooler goons, your pain of only being able to sheepishly score with field goals finally comes to its end next weekend!

It is federally mandated that I have to respond with the following question...So, who do the Bengals play this weekend? Who'd they play last weekend? Who did they play the weekend before that?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 03:08 PM)BMK Wrote: It is federally mandated that I have to respond with the following question...So, who do the Bengals play this weekend? Who'd they play last weekend? Who did they play the weekend before that?

you responded and so will I! after next weekend you and your goons will be watching the sb on the couch! so who cares about who played who and when?

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 03:08 PM)BMK Wrote: It is federally mandated that I have to respond with the following question...So, who do the Bengals play this weekend? Who'd they play last weekend? Who did they play the weekend before that?

It should be fun watching the AFCCG this weekend.  Especially now that Antonio Brown has provided the Patriots with plenty of motivational material.  (as if NE ever needed any motivation to play hard, at home, in the playoffs...)

I'm thinking that I should put $100 on the Pats, the spread is only 6 right now..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Not really being sure of what this thread is really about, I'll use it to voice my displeasure over the way the Chiefs receivers and run defense played yesterday. I went to high school in Overland Park, so KC is my second-favorite AFC team and I really thought they could beat both the squealers and the cheatriots and then there might be a 50th anniversary Chiefs/Packers super bowl. Oh well.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 15977163_1371705682876116_91547090718060...e=58DD4F2E]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 10:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

[Image: 15977163_1371705682876116_91547090718060...e=58DD4F2E]

Ha!
Reply/Quote
The steAlers are going to win next weekend in Foxboro.  I'd just about bet the house on it.  They are a team of destiny.  There will be another Lynn Swann diving juggling catch moment that will end up beating the cheatiots.  I seriously think Goodell is walking around NFL HQ with a woody the size of Vermont this whole week.  Both of his babies are in the AFC Championship game.  Whoever will he pick to win.  How can one of these teams ever lose?  Who will have the refs on their side this week?  Somebody HAS to lose.  Oh the humanity!  The Patriots don't lose at home in the playoffs.  Ever.  But the steAlers have Big Ben and all world Antonio Brown and squirt n gash Leveon Bell and the new and improved steal curtain defense led by the greatest LB ever James Harrison.  Oh god the decisions HQ has to make. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 02:12 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The steAlers are going to win next weekend in Foxboro.  I'd just about bet the house on it.  They are a team of destiny.  There will be another Lynn Swann diving juggling catch moment that will end up beating the cheatiots.  I seriously think Goodell is walking around NFL HQ with a woody the size of Vermont this whole week.  Both of his babies are in the AFC Championship game.  Whoever will he pick to win.  How can one of these teams ever lose?  Who will have the refs on their side this week?  Somebody HAS to lose.  Oh the humanity!  The Patriots don't lose at home in the playoffs.  Ever.  But the steAlers have Big Ben and all world Antonio Brown and squirt n gash Leveon Bell and the new and improved steal curtain defense led by the greatest LB ever James Harrison.  Oh god the decisions HQ has to make. 

If they're both his babies then why is he going to Atlanta?

http://www.si.com/nfl/2017/01/17/roger-goodell-attending-nfc-championship-falcons-patriots-foxboro
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 03:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If they're both his babies then why is he going to Atlanta?

http://www.si.com/nfl/2017/01/17/roger-goodell-attending-nfc-championship-falcons-patriots-foxboro

How can he watch one of his babies lose?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 04:06 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: How can he watch one of his babies lose?

Up there with Sophie's Choice.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 06:49 PM)RASCAL Wrote: you responded and so will I! after next weekend you and your goons will be watching the sb on the couch! so who cares about who played who and when?

You obviously do! You're the one so concerned with which piece of furniture I will be watching the Super Bowl from. (Though I'm sure the majority of the millions of people watching the game will be doing so from their couch....but whatever)

Ok, I get the feeble attempt at saying the Steelers won't get past the Patriots. And I don't disagree with you. I think Brady and Edelman will carve up the Steelers young secondary. That doesn't take away from a very fun, successful season for their fans. And as much as you say "who cares who played where and when", you know damn well you'd give your left nut for the Bengals to be playing this weekend in the AFC championship game instead of Pittsburgh. 

Hey, look at it this way....The longer Pittsburgh stays alive, the longer you have a legitimate rooting interest in watching the games. For you, rooting against the Steelers has to be way more fun than watching, say, Miami vs KC.

You're welcome.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm thinking that I should put $100 on the Pats, the spread is only 6 right now..

I think that's a good bet. The Steelers rarely beat NE, and never in Foxboro. The reason NE is going to win it all is because Tom Brady is on a laser-focused mission. With all the crap that Goodell put him through at the beginning of the season, including the 4 game suspension,  Brady has only one vision.....of Roger Goodell having to hand him the Super Bowl MVP trophy.  

10 years from now, when Brady writes his book, he'll call that F.U. moment the most satisfying of his NFL career.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 04:52 PM)BMK Wrote: You obviously do! You're the one so concerned with which piece of furniture I will be watching the Super Bowl from. (Though I'm sure the majority of the millions of people watching the game will be doing so from their couch....but whatever)

Ok, I get the feeble attempt at saying the Steelers won't get past the Patriots. And I don't disagree with you. I think Brady and Edelman will carve up the Steelers young secondary. That doesn't take away from a very fun, successful season for their fans. And as much as you say "who cares who played where and when", you know damn well you'd give your left nut for the Bengals to be playing this weekend in the AFC championship game instead of Pittsburgh. 

Hey, look at it this way....The longer Pittsburgh stays alive, the longer you have a legitimate rooting interest in watching the games. For you, rooting against the Steelers has to be way more fun than watching, say, Miami vs KC.

You're welcome.
I don't give a damn if you sit on a butter churn. FACT is, it won't be watching the stoolers in the sb!
the stoolers ALWAYS get the cupcake walk it seems in the playoffs, but when you face a GOOD team, your asses get beat!
as for the Bengals playing in any playoff situation, READ MY SIGNATURE!

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 07:01 PM)RASCAL Wrote: I don't give a damn if you sit on a butter churn. 

Awwww.....you mad Bro??   Here's a friendly tip; give up your Steelers' obsession...it seems to be stressing you out.

"FACT is, it won't be watching the stoolers in the sb!"

Well, even though you've declared that a FACT, whaddaya say we let them play the game anyway. You know, just for laughs.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 07:01 PM)RASCAL Wrote: I don't give a damn if you sit on a butter churn. FACT is, it won't be watching the stoolers in the sb!
the stoolers ALWAYS get the cupcake walk it seems in the playoffs, but when you face a GOOD team, your asses get beat!
as for the Bengals playing in any playoff situation, READ MY SIGNATURE!

I suppose that's the way it played out in the first round last year, eh?
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 09:44 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I suppose that's the way it played out in the first round last year, eh?

Um...yeah? It doesn't get any easier than playing Marvin Lewis in the playoffs.  

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 11:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Um...yeah? It doesn't get any easier than playing Marvin Lewis in the playoffs.  

Yeah.....that's like a bye.....for realz. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote