Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trump was right, the election was rigged
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/breitbart-liberal-activist-230255

mostly in his favor to get the nomination
People suck
Griever wins the interwebs!

Thanks for speaking truth to power and to morons, not that it will matter. I hope you will join me in continuing to scream into the void anyway.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the old "according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation" source.

I presume Griever and xxlt believe everything about Hillary that has been claimed?

Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-25-2016, 01:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the old "according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation" source.

I presume Griever and xxlt believe everything about Hillary that has been claimed?

Rolleyes

from what wikileaks? you mean the emails where she went to chipotle and no one noticed it was here and there were chandeliers in birdcages in all their bathrooms at the hotel they were staying in?
People suck
(10-25-2016, 01:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the old "according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation" source.

Rolleyes

But emails obtained by POLITICO show that Breitbart reporters, including Boyle, worked with Black.  At one point in the emails, Boyle makes suggestions for how Black could phrase his quotes about Rubio, and reminds him to film his next encounter.

What exactly is your position on email information Phil?  Do you believe it or not?  Or does it depend on which side it supports?
(10-25-2016, 09:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But emails obtained by POLITICO show that Breitbart reporters, including Boyle, worked with Black.  At one point in the emails, Boyle makes suggestions for how Black could phrase his quotes about Rubio, and reminds him to film his next encounter.

What exactly is your position on email information Phil?  Do you believe it or not?  Or does it depend on which side it supports?

Politico is a pawn of the Russians.  (Am I doing this right?)

Lol, either way, both sides are awful.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(10-25-2016, 09:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But emails obtained by POLITICO show that Breitbart reporters, including Boyle, worked with Black.  At one point in the emails, Boyle makes suggestions for how Black could phrase his quotes about Rubio, and reminds him to film his next encounter.

Sure fred, then why would the msm post this..

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-need-to-clean-this-up-clinton-aide-cried-foul-on-obamas-email-denial/ar-AAjnUqA?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(10-25-2016, 09:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure fred, then why would the msm post this..

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-need-to-clean-this-up-clinton-aide-cried-foul-on-obamas-email-denial/ar-AAjnUqA?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

I don't understand your question.

What do you claim the "mainstream media" is lying about here?

First, the Wikileaks emails were made public.
More importantly, Hillary never denied their veracity and even responded to some of them in the debates.

If POLITICO makes the emails public and they've been verified, then have it.
A trust fund baby turned billionaire who is excused from being drafted and paying taxes and is married to a super model thinks the system is rigged against him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-27-2016, 12:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A trust fund baby turned billionaire who is excused from being drafted and paying taxes and is married to a super model thinks the system is rigged against him.

To be fair, there is definitely an anti-Trump bias in areas that should be neutral (i.e. many major news outlets). Outside of that, though, yeah, him crying about the election being rigged BEFORE losing seems childish. Although, if you think about it, there's a definite strategy to it. I don't know if it's a viable strategy and it's certainly a bad pr strategy, but it's a strategem nonetheless.
(10-27-2016, 01:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, there is definitely an anti-Trump bias in areas that should be neutral (i.e. many major news outlets). Outside of that, though, yeah, him crying about the election being rigged BEFORE losing seems childish. Although, if you think about it, there's a definite strategy to it. I don't know if it's a viable strategy and it's certainly a bad pr strategy, but it's a strategem nonetheless.

I said the other day its clear they hate him because they keep reporting what he actually says and does.   Mellow
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-27-2016, 01:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, there is definitely an anti-Trump bias in areas that should be neutral (i.e. many major news outlets). 

This is a good conversation piece. Does the news have an obligation to be neutral? 

I know there was a number that came out that confirmed that a huge percentage of Trump coverage was negative, but when you run a negative campaign and you attack the press constantly, is that not to be expected? Does he deserve "fair" treatment from the press? When the press even just tries to take him at his word, he argues he didn't say that. His campaign argues that he doesn't say the things he says. 

As someone who teaches government, I have to be neutral. It has never been hard before. I can play devil's advocate and do. If a kid argues conservative, I counter liberal. If they argue liberal, I counter conservative. It makes them better at defending their arguments and helps them see other points of view. With Trump, however, I do not take him seriously as a candidate. He's not a politician. He is not qualified for this job. He attacks the Constitution and classes of people. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-27-2016, 01:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is a good conversation piece. Does the news have an obligation to be neutral? 

Yes it does. They are a major player in the field and should remain as neutral as possible especially with the POTUS elections, show us what each one has done or can do, what they stand for and so on with out their petty opinions on everything, so that WE can make our own decisions.

Otherwise, professional journalism is no better than National Enquirer.

The Sensationalism reporting and taking things out of context, editing interviews etc needs to stop.
That is downright deceitful and it is causing severe distrust.

If they simply followed the Journalists Ethics Code, there wouldn't be so many problems out there.
its so rigged there is vote suppression concerns

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303034-trump-aide-we-have-three-major-voter-suppression

oh wait...
People suck