Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tv maps-week 11
Louisville you are out of luck this week.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=11

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So dumb that there isn't always an early and late game on both CBS and Fox.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why so much Baltimore and Chicago in the NW? Bunch of garbage.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 02:14 PM)pally Wrote: Louisville you are out of luck this week.

Those traitors jumped to Baltimore anyway....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Thanks a lot fox.... really want to see the Stains and the Lions in what should be the worst NFL game of the week...

Green Bay vs Minnesota would be interesting to watch.

The improving 49ers vs the slightly improving Jaguars would still be more entertaining then Lions and stains.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 03:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Why so much Baltimore and Chicago in the NW? Bunch of garbage.

They're almost the default choice for NFC games in these parts.  If you're a Bears fan in SW Ohio you got it made.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 03:19 PM)jason Wrote: Those traitors jumped to Baltimore anyway....

Yep the Louisville fan base is all in behind Lamar and they will overtake PBS again if the tickets go unsold.  

Never could figure out why MB does not bring Louisville players here to try and sway the fan base towards the Bengals. Louisville is only 90 miles away and has been looking for a team for decades to root for.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 02:14 PM)pally Wrote: Louisville you are out of luck this week.

Dammit. They have no compassion for color blind folks like me. I can make out the blue and the yellow but the other ones are tough to see. Luckily for me I live in Lexington and know I'll see our Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 10:10 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep the Louisville fan base is all in behind Lamar and they will overtake PBS again if the tickets go unsold.  

Never could figure out why MB does not bring Louisville players here to try and sway the fan base towards the Bengals. Louisville is only 90 miles away and has been looking for a team for decades to root for.  

Weren't you guys in the blackout zone back in those days? I live in Dayton, Ohio, and we were. I know we're a lil closer to Cincinnati than you, but I was irritated this year's Thursday night game wasn't on our local networks. The NFL sure expected us to go to games or be blacked out though. Luckily I can pick up channel 5 outta Cincinnati in my bedroom.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 03:19 PM)jason Wrote: Those traitors jumped to Baltimore anyway....

Not all of us...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 10:10 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep the Louisville fan base is all in behind Lamar and they will overtake PBS again if the tickets go unsold.  

Louisville is all over the place when it comes to the NFL. Lamar took a lot of fans with him for sure when he left and went to Baltimore. But there are still a lot of Bengals fans here, as well as a ton of Colt's fans. And of course, we have our share of the Pissburgh idiots.
Reply/Quote
Holy crap, I get to watch this one live! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Where is Fairbanks???? they have it with Hawaii & Alaska... is that way down over by Diego Garcia Island?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 11:19 PM)jason Wrote: Weren't you guys in the blackout zone back in those days? I live in Dayton, Ohio, and we were. I know we're a lil closer to Cincinnati than you, but I was irritated this year's Thursday night game wasn't on our local networks. The NFL sure expected us to go to games or be blacked out though. Luckily I can pick up channel 5 outta Cincinnati in my bedroom.

Yes those were not fun years although fortunately Chad bought a few tickets here and there to remove the blackout. 

Yet luckily I had season tickets for the past 30 years until this season, so it really never was an issue for me. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 07:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Holy crap, I get to watch this one live! Rock On

All the sudden you're in the Raiders home market.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
yey...crap steaming links! Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2021, 09:43 PM)jason Wrote: All the sudden you're in the Raiders home market.

Vegas, what u gonna do....
Reply/Quote
Confused yet now hopeful.

The Sunday paper in Louisville says that the Bengals will be live on TV today in the viewing area.

But the cable guide when setting my DVR says the Cowboys game is on.

Anyway thinking it may have been a last minute switch, fingers and toes crossed lol.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 12:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Confused yet now hopeful.

The Sunday paper in Louisville says that the Bengals will be live on TV today in the viewing area.

But the cable guide when setting my DVR says the Cowboys game is on.

Anyway thinking it may have been a last minute switch, fingers and toes crossed lol.

Well I did send a strongly worded email to wlkyfeedback@hearst.com. Of course I do the same thing every week they show Baltimore. 

Also the Dallas Game is on Fox, not CBS where the Bengals are scheduled to play
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 12:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I did send a strongly worded email to wlkyfeedback@hearst.com. Of course I do the same thing every week they show Baltimore. 

Also the Dallas Game is on Fox, not CBS where the Bengals are scheduled to play

Now I am more confused since the cable guide does not show CBS even televising a 4 o'clock game and lists the Lucas Oil Dirt series.

Guessing the newspaper is wrong. Its a horrible newspaper for the last 20 years anyway that I canceled because of the fact. Reluctantly just started having it delivered again until Christmas because the old lady likes the adds. 

One consolation is that it makes me feel much better about volunteering to work today at the moment.

Well that and the weekend incentive bonus plan installed at hospital per most folks are too lazy to work these days.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote