Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
we need to stop sexual talk in schools
Schools should teach biology
Reply/Quote
I just don't get conservatives need to sexualize every normal adult/child interaction

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 02:33 PM)samhain Wrote: The right largely hates the public school system and will make up any shit imaginable to discredit it.  Their belief is that education is is solely the right of the rich and privileged.  That is unless, of course the education in question revolves a big money preacher raking in cash for religious speech while indoctrinating kids into  right-wing evangelical servitude.  

A teacher in a public school is an easy mark for the religious mob.  To them they are basically leeches with gubmint jobs indoctrinating their kids all day.  

Preachy-Preach in the megachurch, however, is teflon.  He can tell them how to live their lives all day long, take their hard earned cash, and shame them until time eternal and they'll love him for it.  If he happens to get busted molesting little kids, they will move him and be all forgiving and stuff.  It's quite the double standard.  

For reference, here's the right's handy guide to child sexual predators in relation to politics.  it's complicated but stay with me here:

1. Does the person in question have personal politics that differ from your own in any way whatsoever?  If yes, then they probably molest little kids.  That's what it's come to.  Anyone that disagrees with you is a pedo.  That's where the right has taken this.  

real God fearing folks dont hurt or groom or molest kids. sorry buddy, anyone who does that was never really a Christian or they wouldnt have done it. so you cant use stuff like that cause you dont understand what it means to be true born again.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 09:33 AM)pally Wrote: I just don't get conservatives need to sexualize every normal adult/child interaction

you got it backwards, we are pointing it out an trying to put a stop to it. when we do then the left says hey why are you talking about it. its like someone commiting a crime an then folks getting mad cause the cops are trying to catch them. 

heres a couple cases of whats going on. this is so disturbing an just one more sign of a bigger problem in our country right now
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;</span>
Reply/Quote
Drag shows have been around since the beginning of time. It is ENTERTAINMENT not sex not grooming. They are filled with music and comedy. Yeah the comedy may be raunchy but so are many comedic shows that don’t feature drag performers. They can be and are toned down when performing for all ages. You see drag and immediately equate it to sex. It’s not. It isn’t grooming either. Adults take children into rated movies aall the time. Where is the conservative outrage there?
Even drag Queen story hours aren’t sexualizing children. Kidsee an adult talking in a funny voice wearing sparkles and feathers and lots of make up. That’s it. I asked my 5 year old niece what she though of the reader at the story hour. She thought her dress was pretty and liked the story she read. The 5 year doesn’t know it’s a man and doesn’t care. It is the adult who is making this into far more than it is.

Gender ID isn’t sex. Relationships isn’t sex. If you can talk and teach heterosexual relationships without talking about sex you can do the same about homosexual ones. You aren’t telling a kindergarten child that their mommy and daddy are having sex and how they go about it are you? So why do you think they are talking about the sex lives of the same gender parents of little Bobby?

There have been far more cases of sexual abuse of children in churches than in schools or have been committed by the Tran community. Where is the conservative outrage? Why do they tell me to take my kids to a church where they are in more danger of being harmed than at school.

No child has ever become homosexual or trans by learning it exists or being taught respect for others that may be different from them. Educating children is not grooming or sexualizing them.

If you really worry about children...THIS is what you should be worried about

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 08:35 AM)pally Wrote: Drag shows have been around since the beginning of time.  It is ENTERTAINMENT not sex not grooming.  They are filled with music and comedy.  Yeah the comedy may be raunchy but so are many comedic shows that don’t feature drag performers.  They can be and are toned down when performing for all ages. You see drag and immediately equate it to sex.  It’s not.  It isn’t grooming either. Adults take children into rated movies aall the time.  Where is the conservative outrage there?
Even drag Queen story hours aren’t sexualizing children. Kidsee an adult talking in a funny voice wearing sparkles and feathers and lots of make up.  That’s it.  I asked my 5 year old niece what she though of the reader at the story hour.  She thought her dress was pretty and liked the story she read.  The 5 year doesn’t know it’s a man and doesn’t care.  It is the adult who is making this into far more than it is.

Gender ID isn’t sex.  Relationships isn’t sex. If you can talk and teach heterosexual relationships without talking about sex you can do the same about homosexual ones. You aren’t telling a kindergarten child that their mommy and daddy are having sex and how they go about it are you?  So why do you think they are talking about the sex lives of the same gender parents of little Bobby?

There have been far more cases of sexual abuse of children in churches than in schools or have been committed by the Tran community.  Where is the conservative outrage?  Why do they tell me to take my kids to a church where they are in more danger of being harmed than at school.

No child has ever become homosexual or trans by learning it exists or being taught respect for others that may be different from them.  Educating children is not grooming or sexualizing them.

If you really worry about children...THIS is what you should be worried about

I watched Bugs Bunny dress up in drag for my entire childhood.  It never made me want to do it or think any kind of way about it.  

Churches have no leg to stand on when criticizing child abuse that isn't there.  

I recall the Diocese here releasing it's list of probable sexual abuse incidents and guilty clergy members about 2 years ago.  Everyone knows there was abuse, but the list was absolutely staggering.  Like thousands of cases nationally.  Really sick stuff on an institutional level.  

Churches are incredibly dangerous places for kids IMO.  As we see here, their flocks believe in their innate goodness on a brainwashed kind of level.  They will put the good of the church ahead or the well being of their own kids, and absolutely ahead of the children of others be them strangers or acquaintances.  

It's way more dangerous than schools or drag shows if we're honest based on actual documented incidents and numbers.  Drag show participants have zero real protection and can be intimidated with threats and real violence, which we have seen.  Teachers in many case have weak unions and sometimes barely any at all.  They have no real recourse when parents accuse them, and the right hates them anyway, so no buddy passes as with preachers and priests.  

I think the thread here is a good one, because it should ask us to look at what real institutional child abuse is and whether we should subject our kids to institutions that it's likely to thrive in.  Honestly, there's no more ripe institution for child sexual abuse than church.  I'd think twice about trusting my kid with any church official.  If something happens, nobody will believe you and the offender will not only wreck your family's reputation in the church, but continue abusing more kids without recourse.  

In short: We need to stop putting kids at risk by taking them to church.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 08:35 AM)pally Wrote: No child has ever become homosexual or trans by learning it exists or being taught respect for others that may be different from them

the only way you can possibly say that is if you have fisrt hand experince of every case. i dont think you do cause thats impossible so you jusy making statements that are just not true cause theres no way you could ever know it. you literal dont know how many times it has happened
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:26 AM)Leon Wrote: the only way you can possibly say that is if you have fisrt hand experince of every case. i dont think you do cause thats impossible so you jusy making statements that are just not true cause theres no way you could ever know it. you literal dont know how many times it has happened

Children are inundated with heterosexual relationships, images, and literature from infant hood. If books could change someone’s sexual desires why are there any LGBTQ people at all? Afterall, until recently children were never exposed to any reading material that contained let alone highlighted gay characters.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:19 AM)pally Wrote: Children are inundated with heterosexual relationships, images, and literature from infant hood.  If books could change someone’s sexual desires why are there any LGBTQ people at all? Afterall, until recently children were never exposed to any reading material that contained let alone highlighted gay characters.

you said it NEVER happens. i still aint seen you show no proof of that.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:24 AM)Leon Wrote: you said it NEVER happens. i still aint seen you show no proof of that.

How many gay books do you think it would take to make you lust after men?

Side related, if we make all those nude pictures of Hunter Biden mainstream, aren't we taking a risk exposing people to so many dong pictures?  Can I handle seeing so much dong?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:26 AM)Leon Wrote: the only way you can possibly say that is if you have fisrt hand experince of every case. i dont think you do cause thats impossible so you jusy making statements that are just not true cause theres no way you could ever know it. you literal dont know how many times it has happened

We don't know how many kids have been diddled by a priest (since the church covers that shit up faster than sawdust on vomit), but I bet that number is significantly higher than the number of kids who read about a gay person and thought 'hey that's my deal'.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 06:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: We don't know how many kids have been diddled by a priest (since the church covers that shit up faster than sawdust on vomit), but I bet that number is significantly higher than the number of kids who read about a gay person and thought 'hey that's my deal'.

Good luck presenting logic here kain. 

side note, i once drank 16 of those little chocolate milks on a dare and puked them up in a church hallway, everywhere, like a sprinkler, all surfaces, for a good 40 ft from where I barely made it into the hallway all the way to the bathroom.  the moment I touched the bathroom door I was fine, completely devoid of any liquid, expelled it all.  just sat in there covered in sour chocolate bile.  they had to use the side emergency exit to get everyone else out instead of that main hallway.

...  shit you not, janitor had to call his buddy to get more sawdust for that job.  won $3 from my buddies though.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 06:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: We don't know how many kids have been diddled by a priest (since the church covers that shit up faster than sawdust on vomit), but I bet that number is significantly higher than the number of kids who read about a gay person and thought 'hey that's my deal'.

Nothing major ever happened to me, but as a youth I was exposed to handsy priests as well as my parent's Elton John and Queen records.  I can't believe I managed to grow into a dull as dishwater straight nobody.  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:19 AM)pally Wrote: Children are inundated with heterosexual relationships, images, and literature from infant hood.  If books could change someone’s sexual desires why are there any LGBTQ people at all? Afterall, until recently children were never exposed to any reading material that contained let alone highlighted gay characters.

Hmm, perhaps because 99.9905% of children were conceived in the "traditional" fashion??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 07:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, perhaps because 99.9905% of children were conceived in the "traditional" fashion??

what about jebus?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 07:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: what about jebus?

Science..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 07:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Science..

thank you.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 07:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, perhaps because 99.9905% of children were conceived in the "traditional" fashion??

I'm not sure THAT many children are conceived by accident. 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 12:54 AM)Leon Wrote: you got it backwards, we are pointing it out an trying to put a stop to it. when we do then the left says hey why are you talking about it. its like someone commiting a crime an then folks getting mad cause the cops are trying to catch them. 

heres a couple cases of whats going on. this is so disturbing an just one more sign of a bigger problem in our country right now
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;</span>

Of course you would quote that massive loser, POS, Matt Walsh.

Few on this planet deserve a baseball bat to the face, more than him.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 02:22 AM)Nately120 Wrote: How many gay books do you think it would take to make you lust after men?

Side related, if we make all those nude pictures of Hunter Biden mainstream, aren't we taking a risk exposing people to so many dong pictures?  Can I handle seeing so much dong?

none but im not an innocent child being told things that could impact my thinking on it in certain way

for the hunter stuff they should stop. that serves no good an isnt important. 
Reply/Quote