Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we open at NY Jets on 9/11
What's all this good guy /bad guy stuff? If you're a Bengals fan they're the good guys unless you're a Jets fan in which case the Bengals are the bad guys and if you're a fan of neither team it's just another game of big guys beating each other up for an hour or so..If you're really cynical they're the millionaires vs the millionaires and you hope they all get beat senseless..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 08:24 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We still have a very strong defense even without Burfict. They may not have to play Burfict, but they have to play Atkins, Dunlap, Iloka, Jones, Dansby, Rey, etc. etc.

They won't have pig Ben....
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
To add a degree of difficulty to our schedule: Brady's first home game will now be against the Bengals. I'm sure he or the fans won't be fired up for that one.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 06:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To add a degree of difficulty to our schedule: Brady's first home game will now be against the Bengals. I'm sure he or the fans won't be fired up for that one.

Wow.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 10:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: What's all this good guy /bad guy stuff? If you're a Bengals fan they're the good guys unless you're a Jets fan in which case the Bengals are the bad guys and if you're a fan of neither team it's just another game of big guys beating each other up for an hour or so..If you're really cynical they're the millionaires vs the millionaires and you hope they all get beat senseless..

Wait, you're telling me something that happened in 2001 doesn't make Geno Smith some sort of national hero?! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 06:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To add a degree of difficulty to our schedule: Brady's first home game will now be against the Bengals. I'm sure he or the fans won't be fired up for that one.

Geez, it definately seems like the NFL is punishing us as much as Brady.

Geno, Dunlap and the boyz better come to work and beat him up. Definately our toughest game of the season now.
Reply/Quote
Terrorist are gonna win Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 08:23 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Other leaks (not confirmed)

Bengals at Houston on Christmas Eve in Primetime (Saturday night 12/24)

Playing the stinkin Jets on 9/11 is going to be super hard to win.That crowd will be nuts and they have a super defense,maybe a top five D.I could see us getting beat in week one.The stinkin nfl just pickin hates us and its so obvious to all of us.I mean we have not had an opening day at home in seven years.THATS JUST CRAZY AND any other team would have filed a lawsuit against the jerks that make the schedule.I just know most of them are from the shit-city called NEW YORK, and the commish is behind it all.He had no pickin reason to suspend TEZ for three games . what about suspending the whole team of stealers and their HC??? Its going to be a wild season.
Reply/Quote
My cousin died in the World Trade on 9/11, and since it's only a 30 minute or so drive from NYC, I might go up for the game (although it will probably be just as hard, if not harder, to find tickets for this than it is for the Patriots/Bengals game that I can't find tickets for.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:13 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Yes.

It's like this, the Cincinnati Bengals...Bengals...Bengal Tiger...India...Pakistan...Afghanistan...Bin Laden...terrorist...9/11

How can you not make the connection?

The reason I'm a Bengals fan is because when my father immigrated from Bangladesh he found a football team whose mascot was the Bengal tiger (from Bangladesh).

You forgot one step in your comment. From Bin Laden, it goes to "Not white".
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This is insane. I wonder if a 10 year old Geno Smith saw the WTC attacks and immediately knew he was magically going to gain super QB powers on 9/11 because of it.
Reply/Quote