Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we were a top 5 offense last season before eifert went down
(08-31-2019, 11:57 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: He will help for sure. Just afraid he is gonna have ti make people miss behind the line all season.

That's basically what he did last year and he was really good at it.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 02:17 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: All the gloom on here. We now have a more creative offensive mind and an improving Hart. we will be fine. the defense looks improved as well.

If this HC is better than Marv then our offense should be improved over the first four games last year. We'll have to wait and see how it turns out. He just might not be a better HC or maybe he is. We'll have to wait and see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 03:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We've been saying this since the week 9 bye or so last year.  The idea was that we were 4-1 and 5-3 and "shoulda beat the Steelers and been 5-1 or 6-3" before we got injured and had zero chance at a respectable year.  When people were talking up the start to the year and blaming injuries I was telling them to can it before Mike Brown read the message board and decided Marvin Lewis should get another shot.

And when Marvin was here we made the playoffs in 6 of 7 years and people were debating if we were truly living the golden age of Bengals football and that teams that won the SB and then went 4-12 the next year should envy us.  It's been a long and crazy 16 years or so.

At any rate, Marvin had this team "looking grand" before injuries "wrecked everything" so ZT might have to get to winning in a hurry.

Still, I knew we weren't going to win a Playoff game if we went 13-3 under Marvin Lewis and said it.

No chance with him, he is simply outcoached in every Playoff game, fact.

Injuries can be an excuse in the Colts game i guess, maybe...
Reply/Quote