Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who?
removed a thread that had nothing inflammatory in it...just because some dumbass lead with the crown of his helmet and got injured?

Is this ***** Nazi Germany?

Btw, the point i came here to make...in that thread was, "another cheap shot by the cheap-shottingest team in existence".

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: removed a thread that had nothing inflammatory in it...just because some dumbass lead with the crown of his helmet and got injured?

Btw, the point i came here to make...in that thread was, "another cheap shot by the cheap-shottingest team in existence".

Typical they hurt us with cheap shots and the dumbass Shazier can't tackle and hurts himself
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: removed a thread that had nothing inflammatory in it...just because some dumbass lead with the crown of his helmet and got injured?

The mods hate the Steelers as equally as you do but gloating over a potential life altering injury has no place anywhere.

Had Shazier walked of the field under his own power or even with assistance your precious thread most likely would have stayed.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:01 AM)Vlad Wrote: The mods hate the Steelers as equally as you do but gloating over a potential life altering injury has no place anywhere.

Had Shazier walked of the field under his own power or even with assistance your precious thread most likely would have stayed.

You know what...given a choice between some dumbass who can’t seem to figure out how to stop leading with his helmet getting hurt and somebody who is getting hit by said dumbass getting hurt, I’ll take the dumbass. He’s already injured other players and they’ve created a freaking rule for safety because of him.

The guy is lucky he was hurt before he killed someone. If he ever plays again he will surely stop leading with his helmet.

Really, Steeler players and fans better never cry about an opponent celebrating an injury on the field after the BS tonight. Burfict hurts Bell on a clean tackle and doesn’t do jack shit and a bunch of hypocrite little bitches cry all season...even threaten. A Steeler delivers an illegal shot and stands over top of someone injured taunting him after their dirty LB is already in the hospital from his own stupid ***** actions. Excuse me if I’m short on sympathy.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Typical they hurt us with cheap shots and the dumbass Shazier can't tackle and hurts himself

I bet someone had wet panties when he went down!

(12-05-2017, 02:08 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Or to Shazier and teach him how to tackle with his head up
Dumbass deserves to be hurt

Oh well, same story different year

All seriousness aside, see what you tackle.  That's the best rule.  

I haven't seen the play but from the Steelers radio broadcast they said he dipped his head at the end and caught a knee?  whatever I hope he is healthy.  Playing football is secondary.

Also, didn't Burfict take himself out of a game this season, last season and last night with a bad tackle?

Seems it's not just a Steelers problem.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: I bet someone had wet panties when he went down!

Not as wet as those when Burfict got a crown to the chin.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:58 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Not as wet as those when Burfict got a crown to the chin.

It was close.  It would have been hard to hit his chin when he had his head turned already, but an inch or so lower would have been better.

But there's only a few people, and less that come to smack talk, who openly love when opponents are hurt.  He's one.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:58 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Not as wet as those when Burfict got a crown to the chin.

Still non nearly as wet as when Brown took a shot to the earhole in the end zone.  Though you all ended up just being wet on that one.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:20 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Still non nearly as wet as when Brown took a shot to the earhole in the end zone.  Though you all ended up just being wet on that one.

Actually, I felt that one was an unnecessary, uncalled for and obvious cheap shot.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:43 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Actually, I felt that one was an unnecessary, uncalled for and obvious cheap shot.

I think they all are...I just like joining in on the game.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: I haven't seen the play but from the Steelers radio broadcast they said he dipped his head at the end and caught a knee? 

Actually, shazier lowered his head and speared Malone in the small of the back. If AB wants to yell "karma" in the background for the JJSS hit on Burfict....then he also must accept shazier's karma for tackling with the crown of his helmet. We all know he has been doing that with regularity for several years now. 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: Actually, shazier lowered his head and speared Malone in the small of the back. If AB wants to yell "karma" in the background for the JJSS hit on Burfict....then he also must accept shazier's karma for tackling with the crown of his helmet. We all know he has been doing that with regularity for several years now. 

Yes he has, but he is not labeled dirty even though that is his tackling style. Using the crown of his helmet as a weapon trying to hurt a guy, not make a football play. 

I don't want to see him in a wheelchair but I would lose no sleep if this ended his career before his cheap tactics end someone else's. 

If you defend Shazier, you better be ready to defend Burfict, and there isn't going to be much of a line from steeler nation for that.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: Actually, shazier lowered his head and speared Malone in the small of the back. If AB wants to yell "karma" in the background for the JJSS hit on Burfict....then he also must accept shazier's karma for tackling with the crown of his helmet. We all know he has been doing that with regularity for several years now. 

Yep.  That video sure shows right in the "small of the back"...

[Image: smallback.jpg]

...right above he right hip.   Mellow

I won't ever deny that Shazier needs to keep his head up.  But that isn't "lowered his head and speared Malone in the small of the back".  That's horrible form that was going to get him hurt sooner rather than later. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  That video sure shows right in the "small of the back"...

...right above he right hip.   Mellow

I won't ever deny that Shazier needs to keep his head up.  But that isn't "lowered his head and speared Malone in the small of the back".  That's horrible form that was going to get him hurt sooner rather than later. 

You argue the goofies things.  Nervous

Everything in his form is perfect, except for dropping his head. It doesn't matter where he aims or makes contact. He's leading completely with the crown of his helmet. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  That video sure shows right in the "small of the back"...

If I had said "dead center in the small of the back while Malone was facing away" your weak attempt at correction might have held some water. From your own pic, the helmet is contacting black jersey near the bottom of his numeral zero. It certainly is not on the white of his pants hip. Either way, its a lot closer than "dipping his head and catching a knee". 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Yes he has, but he is not labeled dirty even though that is his tackling style. Using the crown of his helmet as a weapon trying to hurt a guy, not make a football play. 

I don't want to see him in a wheelchair but I would lose no sleep if this ended his career before his cheap tactics end someone else's. 

If you defend Shazier, you better be ready to defend Burfict, and there isn't going to be much of a line from steeler nation for that.

I don't like Shazier. He seems to be too much of a cheap shot artist. I wish the Steelers would just cut ties with him already. He's too injury prone and a liability. As for Juju. I like the guy. I don't like that he hit Burfict when Burfict wasn't watching, and  thought the taunting was uncalled for, but I think a game suspension and fine is enough for a rookie. I just hope this was a one time thing and not something we'll start seeing regularly from him.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: If I had said "dead center in the small of the back while Malone was facing away" your weak attempt at correction might have held some water. From your own pic, the helmet is contacting black jersey near the bottom of his numeral zero. It certainly is not on the white of his pants hip. Either way, its a lot closer than "dipping his head and catching a knee". 

Well professor I asked if that was correct and was presented with a falsehood.

Shazier hit him in the side.  Nowhere near the small of the back.

But with his helmet, as I agreed he is wont to do.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you defend Shazier, you better be ready to defend Burfict, and there isn't going to be much of a line from steeler nation for that.

Lol...not much of line from only Steeler fans? How about not much of a line from NFL football fans in general?

You should know by now that your boy is reviled by fans all around league, Shazier is not, so defending Shazier is hell of a lot easier than defending burthdefect for anyone no matter what team you're a fan of.

Well, except if you're a lowly bungle fan. You're the only ones on the planet defending him.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you defend Shazier, you better be ready to defend Burfict, and there isn't going to be much of a line from steeler nation for that.

If you defend Burfict then you better have defended Harrison in the past.  Except none of you pants wetting Burfict dick riders did that.  Harrison was the epitome of evil for you Dbags for years and now you slurp soup from the jock of a pale imitation.  Grow the eff up.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:51 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't like Shazier. He seems to be too much of a cheap shot artist. I wish the Steelers would just cut ties with him already. He's too injury prone and a liability. As for Juju. I like the guy. I don't like that he hit Burfict when Burfict wasn't watching, and  thought the taunting was uncalled for, but I think a game suspension and fine is enough for a rookie. I just hope this was a one time thing and not something we'll start seeing regularly from him.

I think you are right on Juju. The guy got caught up in a heated rivalry match with lots of emotions and hit a guy in a way that you just can't do. The taunting, made it far worse especially after both teams were being respectful to the earlier injury and then he goes high and taunts the injury. Just bad form, hopefully he learns. 

Lost any respect at all for Brown after the game though, as Juju tries to apologize he is jumping into the interview saying karma. Had A.J. Green said it was karma for Shazier there would have been pitchforks and outrage, which is crap since Burfict and Shazier are the same guy with the exception of Burfict's first season ball taps and ankle twists. Since those stupid things have left, those two take the same shots at opposing players.

(12-06-2017, 01:32 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol...not much of line from only Steeler fans? How about not much of a line from NFL football fans in general?

You should know by now that your boy is reviled by fans all around league, Shazier is not, so defending Shazier is hell of a lot easier than defending burthdefect for anyone no matter what team you're a fan of.

Well, except if you're a lowly bungle fan. You're the only ones on the planet defending him.

Seems like a non homer guy from your own fanbase actually can call it like it is.... Shazier is dirty. No room for arguement. Guess what, so is Burfict, not sure what fantasy world you live in, but I don't defend him. 

Only thing I defended was Iloka's hit on Brown, and that is simply because of the mentality of "you take out our leader, we take out yours." I have no issue with that, except that Iloka failed to do the job and Brown got up.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote