Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wk 17 NFL GD thread and updated playoff scenarios
Baltimore will take a 10-3 lead at half instead of 6-3 because Hayward got stupid and took a PF penalty after a 3rd down stop.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
10-3 ravens.

If ravens win, does nfl announce right after this game that bengals ravens is SNf?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m torn.

I want Steelers to win, only because I want a chance to take the north tomorrow and see ravens sit everyone next week as they are locked in WC. Would help us capture the highest seed possible, again if we take care of business tomorrow.

On the other hand… Steelers path to playoffs isn’t hard if they get the W.

Patriots V bills - patriots lose
Dolphins v jets - dolphins are a mess
Steelers v browns - I don’t see browns winning in that scenario.

If pats lose, dolphins lose and Steelers win, week 18… Steelers are in.

I so badly want Steelers to be at home foe the playoffs. I wouldn’t mind seeing them in the first round, but they just don’t belong there.
Reply/Quote
It was a really iffy PF there, combined with the refs letting the Rats get away with DPI twice - home field officiating.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 11:39 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: 10-3 ravens.  

If ravens win, does nfl announce right after this game that bengals ravens is SNf?

I may be mistaken but I thought the Redzone host said today that the schedule could actually be released during this game. Whenever it happens I wonder of we'll be on SNF.  They've been slobbering all over the Packers the past week and today, so I wonder if word has gone out that they vs Detroit will be the primetime game Sunday?  Maybe we get Saturday night?  

All I know is this damn game is a snooze-fest and I'd wager anything that Pittsburgh is going to lose. 

Sorry, it's late and I'm cranky.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I suspect the league wants the Rats to win so that the game next week has real implications.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 11:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I may be mistaken but I thought the Redzone host said today that the schedule could actually be released during this game. Whenever it happens I wonder of we'll be on SNF.  They've been slobbering all over the Packers the past week and today, so I wonder if word has gone out that they vs Detroit will be the primetime game Sunday?  Maybe we get Saturday night?  

All I know is this damn game is a snooze-fest and I'd wager anything that Pittsburgh is going to lose. 

80 something combined passing yards. Both teams have good D’s but their offenses are horrible.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That was one hell of a catch by Pickens!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugh, this game has been hard to watch

Reply/Quote
Hate that JK is a rat.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The guy with the "Lamar, sign my balls" shirt LOL

On the bright side, it's 75% done.
Reply/Quote
Collinsworth having to slobber on players on both sides of the ball. Just commented on an amazing play some rat made chasing down a play from the other side of the field. It was a ten yard gain.

Reply/Quote
And Pickett makes a dumb play and eats a sack needlessly.
Reply/Quote
Pickett does not have the kind of tight ball accuracy you need to throw that close to the sideline - three such throws tonight all caught just out of bounds.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Collinsworth having to slobber on players on both sides of the ball. Just commented on an amazing play some rat made chasing down a play from the other side of the field. It was a ten yard gain.

Yeah, he's making me sick, but he's so full of info.  I never knew that only Baltimore and Pittsburgh fans get excited about a defensive stand. 
Reply/Quote
Ummm Cris, every fan base wants their defense to make a play when their defense is on the field.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:50 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, he's making me sick, but he's so full of info.  I never knew that only Baltimore and Pittsburgh fans get excited about a defensive stand. 

Beat me to it. LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 11:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I may be mistaken but I thought the Redzone host said today that the schedule could actually be released during this game. Whenever it happens I wonder of we'll be on SNF.  They've been slobbering all over the Packers the past week and today, so I wonder if word has gone out that they vs Detroit will be the primetime game Sunday?  Maybe we get Saturday night?  

TMK, they usually announce the last sunday lineup when this game concludes. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That was funny when Collinsworth said about Hayward's "PF" that a vet cannot do that while at the same time saying he was pulled down by a Rat player - the refs called the PF on the wrong team...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:50 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, he's making me sick, but he's so full of info.  I never knew that only Baltimore and Pittsburgh fans get excited about a defensive stand. 

He can go gobble on a bag of dicks for all i care. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote