Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wk 17 NFL GD thread and updated playoff scenarios
Exclamation 
(01-01-2023, 07:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s the salary cap and the Bengals will be looking at the same scenario in a couple of years. The Chiefs have done well this year and could still win it all, but they aren’t quite the team they were a couple of years ago. Starting with losing Hill of course.

The Chiefs offense is just as dangerous as ever without Tyreek Hill. Andy Reid is one of the best offensive coaches in NFL History. Their issue is on defense bringing in the right guy from free agency and drafting/developing talent through the draft.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 07:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Anyone know what Tony did?  His last posts seem innocuous enough.  

The offending post is usually deleted.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 07:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The offending post is usually deleted.

I'm aware of that, but the posts leading up to it provided no clues, so I was curious if anyone saw what went down.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 07:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Anyone know what Tony did?  His last posts seem innocuous enough.  

Maybe if he had simply posted in this thread, instead of creating another needless one, he wouldn't be banned right now...

[Image: LonelySmallDuckling-size_restricted.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 07:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm aware of that, but the posts leading up to it provided no clues, so I was curious if anyone saw what went down.   

All it takes is one racist outburst. Not saying that's what it was just saying. 

Ask Fred, he can confirm.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 07:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Maybe if he had simply posted in this thread, instead of creating another needless one, he wouldn't be banned right now...

[Image: LonelySmallDuckling-size_restricted.gif]

Lord, if the mods implement that policy this place will be a ghost town  Smirk
Reply/Quote
Tell you what...if this Raiders team shows up next week, the #1 seed might still be in play. 

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 07:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Tell you what...if this Raiders team shows up next week, the #1 seed might still be in play. 

Yep and it's in Vegas, to boot.  So, only 45% Chefs fans.  
Reply/Quote
To coin a phrase, Minnesota are such frauds.
Reply/Quote
Don’t understand how I only have one game to watch and it’s a 27-3 blowout.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Nance and Romo talking about what a story it would be if the Pack won the SB, so they’re going to go ahead and start telling it. Back to mute.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 08:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Don’t understand how I only have one game to watch and it’s a 27-3 blowout.

Yeah, this Niners/Raiders tilt is a barn-burner.  Too bad everyone can't see it.    
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 08:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, this Niners/Raiders tilt is a barn-burner.  Too bad everyone can't see it.    

I'm sitting here really engrossed with this 41-3 game with 8 minutes left.   Ninja

Edit: Update 41-10 now.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Wow. If Davonte Adams caught that...wow.

Reply/Quote
I'll tell you what. The Raiders are fighting!

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 09:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll tell you what. The Raiders are fighting!

Now you are rubbing it in for us stuck with Vikings/Packers.  I only wanted to talk about these games a little bit anyway and not a massive amount.  So I'm out of here.   Tongue  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 09:12 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Now you are rubbing it in for us stuck with Vikings/Packers.  I only wanted to talk about these games a little bit anyway and not a massive amount.  So I'm out of here.   Tongue   

Hate to say it, but it's only getting better.  SF just missed a 41 yard FG at the gun.
Reply/Quote
Redzone had to cut away. What happened?? Did the 49 have a long kickoff return?

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 09:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Redzone had to cut away. What happened?? Did the 49 have a long kickoff return?

INT almost returned for a TD but stopped at the 3. SF kicked FG to win.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 09:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: INT almost returned for a TD but stopped at the 3. SF kicked FG to win.

Ahhhhh. damn. Thanks!

Reply/Quote