Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wk 17 NFL GD thread and updated playoff scenarios
Russ Wilson with a TD run Broncos up 10-3

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Touchdown Lions! 21-10 in the throwback unis.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Knew that Donkeys' lead was too good to last.
Reply/Quote
KC 13 - Thuney hurt
Den - 10 and driving

Wilson has all day to throw
Reply/Quote
Lions absolutely pasting Da Bears.
Reply/Quote
KC looks bad against Denver who just took the lead!
Reply/Quote
Denver back up 17-13!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Donkeys and Chefs be like...

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76114cb0bb9af007679deb...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 03:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Saints playing well at Philly. Up 10-0

Love the Philly fans' reactions on that pick-6  LOL

Andy may yet escape with the W.
Reply/Quote
I don’t know if I want KC to lose. It makes it even more of a huge game tomorrow.. Seems like when things all set up too nicely there’s a catch lol
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Fish drop fifth in a row.

Titans/Jags next week for the division. Hopefully we have that wrapped up in about 32 hours.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 05:55 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I don’t know if I want KC to lose. It makes it even more of a huge game tomorrow.. Seems like when things all set up too nicely there’s a catch lol

Chiefs remind me of last years Titans. They've lucked into such a crap schedule. I'm not afraid to play them again
Reply/Quote
If the Stealers beat the Rats tonight we can win the AFCN by winning tomorrow night. Which would set up a season finale where the Rats would have nothing to play for and we would only be playing starters in the hope KC loses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 06:16 PM)TheFan Wrote: Chiefs remind me of last years Titans. They've lucked into such a crap schedule. I'm not afraid to play them again

Me neither. But hate those scenarios where oh my it’s all in place lol
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 05:09 PM)M.W. Wrote: KC looks bad against Denver who just took the lead!

KC has not looked scary at all for weeks.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 06:16 PM)TheFan Wrote: Chiefs remind me of last years Titans. They've lucked into such a crap schedule. I'm not afraid to play them again

I don't see KC losing next week so the Bengals need to focus on winning out for #2 and the host...possibly the Pats.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Wow that's depressing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I came to this part of the forum looking for the Miniature Game Day NFL thread and all I found was this thread and a KC thread where the OP somehow got banned. I only wanted to talk about the games today just a little and by no means a massive amount.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 07:07 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I came to this part of the forum looking for the Miniature Game Day NFL thread and all I found was this thread and a KC thread where the OP somehow got banned.  I only wanted to talk about the games today just a little and by no means a massive amount.

Anyone know what Tony did?  His last posts seem innocuous enough.  
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 06:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: KC has not looked scary at all for weeks.

That’s the salary cap and the Bengals will be looking at the same scenario in a couple of years. The Chiefs have done well this year and could still win it all, but they aren’t quite the team they were a couple of years ago. Starting with losing Hill of course.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote