Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow.....Price
(04-26-2018, 11:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wanted Ragnow or Daniels!  They could have gotten Price in the second!  He won't even be ready for training camp!  What the hell?!?!?!?!

Where do you keep getting a lot of your misinformation from?
Price will be ready for Training camp has been reported in many reputable places.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:43 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Where do you keep getting a lot of your misinformation from?
Price will be ready for Training camp has been reported in many reputable places.

Well... if people want to feel a certain way about something, they choose or interpret their sources accordingly.
Reply/Quote
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs7VMP8wHBNy0Ive/giphy.gif
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:58 PM)Big Boss Wrote: https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs7VMP8wHBNy0Ive/giphy.gif

Wow, watching that gets me excited, like ready to roll the clock back 20 years and grab my helmet kind of excited!   Shocked

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:43 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Where do you keep getting a lot of your misinformation from?

I was going from initial reports.

I hadn't seen the recent updates that say that he should be ready.

My apologies.

With our history, you can't blame me for being scared anytime that there's an injury even remotely associated with someone.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 02:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was going from initial reports.

My apologies.

With our history, you can't blame me for being scared anytime that there's an injury even remotely associated with someone.

No worries, and I agree whole heartedly with the bold there!! :)
Reply/Quote
Damn good pick. I liked Ragnow but Price is right there with him. They had these guys rated nearly identical from all reports so I think things worked out just fine. The draft is always made in rounds 2-4 in my opinion anyways but getting someone with 55 starts at Ohio State with Center/Guard versatility that won the Rimington this year is nothing to complain about. So glad Bodine is gone and we have a legit Center. Pick 12 ended up being Cordy Glenn and Billy Price which is awesome.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 02:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was going from initial reports.

My apologies.

I can understand your apprehension, it's a natural reaction.  However, every situation is different and should be looked at in it's own basis.  For example, not only was Ogbuehi injured, he hadn't even shown anything fantastic on game history to justify him being a 1st round pick.  He was drafted purely on "measurable" and "potential".  Price, on the other hand, has an outstanding college resume.  He's a proven All American, Rimmington Award winner.  For him, this injury is just a minor speedbump on his way to a long and celebrated career.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:58 PM)Big Boss Wrote: https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs7VMP8wHBNy0Ive/giphy.gif

The kid is nasty and he will demand that nasty streak in the rest of the Oline. Haven’t seen his type around here in quite some time.

It’s a great day to be a bengals fan!

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 03:32 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The kid is nasty and he will demand that nasty streak in the rest of the Oline. Haven’t seen his type around here in quite some time.

It’s a great day to be a bengals fan!

During the presser, they said they knew they wanted him in their locker room. Not only does he replace Bodine in spades, he also replaces Whit (though maybe not in spades, not sure yet).
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 05:02 PM)Shady Wrote: During the presser, they said they knew they wanted him in their locker room. Not only does he replace Bodine in spades, he also replaces Whit (though maybe not in spades, not sure yet).

We'll find out, the first time a Steeler tries to earhole him.   Popcorn

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote