Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA (/Thread-Alt-right-rallies-in-Charlottesville-VA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - StLucieBengal - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 03:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: On 08 July, some KKK members from out of state had a rally and there was a huge counter-protest that time, as well.

Was their riots?

And was antifa on the scene?

RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - Belsnickel - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 03:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did I applogize for someone committing a crime? The crowd seems pretty hateful towards that reporter. Also it's pretty clear they wouldn't let any alt right protest and ignored the violence by antifa and BLM.

That crowd is actually not even where the alt-right protest was. This was a separate group from those at Emancipation Park.

And your actions are those of an apologist because they are an attempt to make the victims out to have somehow deserved it. That is being sympathetic towards a domestic terrorist. At least that is how your posts come off.

(08-13-2017, 03:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Was their riots?

And was antifa on the scene?

There were, and they were. Again, though, this was an instance where white-nationalists from outside the area came, and in response, so did antifa. No outside white nationalists would mean that those riots would not have happened.

(08-13-2017, 03:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That crowd is actually not even where the alt-right protest was. This was a separate group from those at Emancipation Park.

And your actions are those of an apologist because they are an attempt to make the victims out to have somehow deserved it. That is being sympathetic towards a domestic terrorist. At least that is how your posts come off.

I am not defending white supremecists committing crimes. I will defend their right to assemble. I will also not be afraid to call out antifa for their role in these situations. They are all about violence and almost every antifa video on YouTube involves violence. Funny how white supremecists gatherings went by and hardly anyone knew about them prior to antifa. Since antifa it's a violent mess. .

(08-13-2017, 03:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am not defending white supremecists committing crimes. I will defend their right to assemble. I will also not be afraid to call out antifa for their role in these situations. They are all about violence and almost every antifa video on YouTube involves violence. Funny how white supremecists gatherings went by and hardly anyone knew about them prior to antifa. Since antifa it's a violent mess. .

White supremacist gatherings have always faced counter-protesters, with or without antifa. They have been violent without the help of antifa, like they were yesterday when they attacked clergy and local public figures. If the racist assholes from yesterday were locals, I'd be more than happy to berate the antifa crowd. But they were carpetbagging bigots. They came to the area to incite violence. They have called what happened yesterday a success. This is on their heads.

When I mention the two groups converging, this is a video (which is cropped so that you only get audio) of the group that contained the victims in the act of terrorism. This is the group that was joined by the group in Lucie's video.

RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - GMDino - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 10:12 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm kind of dreading church, because I know these wounds will be ripped open again, this morning. But I feel like I need it.

Not one word about in out church today.

Some generic bits about peace and praying for those who are repressed.

But it was more important to mention they need $12,000 to seal and repaint the parking lot.

(08-13-2017, 04:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not one word about in out church today.

Some generic bits about peace and praying for those who are repressed.

But it was more important to mention they need $12,000 to seal and repaint the parking lot.

I can't say I'm surprised, knowing your area as I do. Which is what must change if we are ever going to change this country.

(08-13-2017, 04:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can't say I'm surprised, knowing your area as I do. Which is what must change if we are ever going to change this country.

It may be more a reflection of our priest than the area this time.  Our last priest wasn't afraid to go off script and talk about current events.  This one is more of a "teacher" who wants to explain what we just heard in the readings.

http://reverepress.com/news/charlottesville-nazis-getting-fired/

Quote:People are identifying the Charlottesville Nazis and getting them fired

Some far-right protesters are beginning to pay the price for attending the ‘United the Right’ rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Twitter user @YesYoureRacist, who describes their work as “scouring the underbelly of Twitter to expose people who say they’re not racist, and then go on to prove otherwise,” is posting the identities of those who attended far-right rallies on Friday and Saturday:

Quote:Yes, You're Racist @YesYoureRacist
Replying to @YesYoureRacist
"victim" [Image: 1f644.png] https://twitter.com/cvillenews_desk/status/896392318126886912 …

Quote:[/url]Yes, You're Racist @YesYoureRacist
This is James Allsup -- speaker at the alt-right rally, Wash State U. College Republicans president, and one of @bakedalaska's racist homies pic.twitter.com/tjDqnHb7YP
12:24 PM - Aug 13, 2017
[Image: DHH3AU0XcAAHCqs.jpg:small][Image: DHH3AU0XUAEVxLi.jpg:small][Image: DHH3AU4XgAAVnmI.jpg:small][Image: DHH3AU5XkAAKZaK.jpg:small]
By the way, if you enjoy this thread then consider buying me a beer on Patreon #GoodNightAltRight #Charlottesvillehttps://www.patreon.com/yesyoureracist 

This angry young man is Peter Cvjetanovic, a student at @unevadareno pic.twitter.com/7rLGJkcT3o
6:45 PM - Aug 12, 2017
[Image: DHEEjXrXcAA-vJT.jpg:small][Image: DHEEjXtXcAAGrvh.jpg:small][Image: DHEEjXtXUAAowmd.jpg:small]

One of the protesters has apparently been sacked from his job since his identity was made public:

Here's a photo of the #Charlottesville killer marching w/ a neo-Nazi group (the symbols on the shield are fasces, the root word of fascism) pic.twitter.com/XJIl8AysOH

UPDATE: Cole White, the first person I exposed, no longer has a job [Image: 1f481-200d-2642-fe0f.png] #GoodNightColeWhite #ExposeTheAltRight #Charlottesvillepic.twitter.com/sqxSXboKw6
8:42 AM - Aug 13, 2017
[Image: DHHEOMbXcAAxxe8.jpg:small][Image: DHHEOMXXsAQSmIG.jpg:small]

[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=896713553666871296]

RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - jason - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 03:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hasn't this protest happened every year for the past several?

Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I understood to be fact. No one likes white supremecitsts but it's been peaceful every year until antifa shows up?

As I Said earlier ..... we should let both groups thin each other out.

Antifa came for a fight too. Some blame for this falls on them as well. It doesn't change the fact that these Nazi types violently attacked peaceful Christian protesters. It's not a bad idea to let the Nazi types and antifa "thin each other out". The problem is this spilled over. If you want someone to call antifa carpetbaggers too, I will. These carpetbaggers caused the death of a local woman by choosing to reinact the second world war on the streets of a town. It was an act of terrorism. If the driver of that car was an antifa member I'd be blaming them.

I know that you are generally in favor of locals deciding local issues for themselves. Surely you can agree that the citizens of Charlottesville didn't need the outside interference of this Unite the Right rally.

(08-13-2017, 05:33 PM)jason Wrote: Antifa came for a fight too. Some blame for this falls on them as well. It doesn't change the fact that these Nazi types violently attacked peaceful Christian protesters. It's not a bad idea to let the Nazi types and antifa "thin each other out". The problem is this spilled over. If you want someone to call antifa carpetbaggers too, I will. These carpetbaggers caused the death of a local woman by choosing to reinact the second world war on the streets of a town. It was an act of terrorism. If the driver of that car was an antifa member I'd be blaming them.

I know that you are generally in favor of locals deciding local issues for themselves. Surely you can agree that the citizens of Charlottesville didn't need the outside interference of this Unite the Right rally.

Can we just drop all of the Nazis and antifa into the salt flats and let them go, so that they don't invade anymore communities?

(08-13-2017, 05:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can we just drop all of the Nazis and antifa into the salt flats and let them go, so that they don't invade anymore communities?

It'd be better than McGregor vs Mayweather.

(08-13-2017, 05:33 PM)jason Wrote: Antifa came for a fight too. Some blame for this falls on them as well. It doesn't change the fact that these Nazi types violently attacked peaceful Christian protesters. It's not a bad idea to let the Nazi types and antifa "thin each other out". The problem is this spilled over. If you want someone to call antifa carpetbaggers too, I will. These carpetbaggers caused the death of a local woman by choosing to reinact the second world war on the streets of a town. It was an act of terrorism. If the driver of that car was an antifa member I'd be blaming them.

The protest enforcer mentality that is growing in this country is dangerous.

It's escalating with antifa and their violence and the alt right is responding with their own version and it's flat out dangerous and will lead to silencing people and when their political party isn't in charge they will be crying about their civil rights.

Alt right came as a response to leftist militant groups. BLM, Antfia, they are playing the same game as the leftists as way to get to leftists figuring out it's a mutually shared destruction

(08-13-2017, 05:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can we just drop all of the Nazis and antifa into the salt flats and let them go, so that they don't invade anymore communities?

I will happily send all the violent people causing trouble..... throw in the crazy Muslims and we can all move forward.

(08-13-2017, 06:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The protest enforcer mentality that is growing in this country is dangerous.  

It's escalating with antifa and their violence and the alt right is responding with their own version and it's flat out dangerous and will lead to silencing people and when their political party isn't in charge they will be crying about their civil rights.    

Alt right came as a response to leftist militant groups.   BLM, Antfia, they are playing the same game as the leftists as way to get to leftists figuring out it's a mutually shared destruction

Nazis were around long before Black Lives Matters and Antifa.

But I guess some still want to defend them and their white trash spewing hate.

Carry on.

RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - samhain - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 04:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://reverepress.com/news/charlottesville-nazis-getting-fired/

I looked at the thread.  Many of them are from southwest Ohio, lol.

(08-13-2017, 07:15 PM)samhain Wrote: I looked at the thread.  Many of them are from southwest Ohio, lol.

I remember the yearly uproar when the Klan wanted to display a cross in Fountain Square every year when I was a kid.

(08-13-2017, 09:12 PM)jason Wrote: I remember the yearly uproar when the Klan wanted to display a cross in Fountain Square every year when I was a kid.

So the klan can have a rally without a riot for many years.

Now add in antifa and BLM and we have all heck breaking loose.

(08-13-2017, 10:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So the klan can have a rally without a riot for many years.  

Now add in antifa and BLM and we have all heck breaking loose.

But a group that spreads vile and hate in an are and add a group opposed to them and you may have violence.

However I will still choose to side with the group that isn't Nazi's, white supremacists, racists, etc.

Violence is never good...but it's not hard to choose the side of not being a Nazi.

For most people it isn't hard.