Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Will we see players kneel? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Will we see players kneel? (/Thread-Will-we-see-players-kneel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Will you be a Bengals fan if the players kneel? - ShowMeUrTDs - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 04:12 PM)McC Wrote: Wow.  What a dick thing to say.   Racist much?

You get racist out that? wow

RE: Will you be a Bengals fan if the players kneel? - McC - 09-24-2017

Wanna stop being victimized by police? Stop committing crimes and being arrested. It ain't really all that complicated.

RE: Will you be a Bengals fan if the players kneel? - RoyleRedlegs - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 04:13 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Then why the black lives matter BS? All I'm saying is that this whole thing was born out of a false narrative pushed by the media with an agenda. If you don't see that, I don't know what else to say. 

And they blow back is also pushed by a false narrative. 

It isn't black people vs police. 

It's about basic human rights that are openly denied. 

If you can't see that, then I don't what to tell you. 

RE: Will we see players kneel? - rfaulk34 - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 04:10 PM)McC Wrote: I didn't see anything in any of those links that attaches any of these proposals that connects it to CK and these least i can do gestures.  What else ya got?

Ahhhhhhhhh. It's the ole...'show me a very specific thing that you're probably not going to be able to do' so that i can get the W. 

Well played..

.?  Cool

(09-24-2017, 04:15 PM)McC Wrote: Wanna stop being victimized by police?  Stop committing crimes and being arrested.  It ain't really all that complicated.

Yeah. Like this thug who was holding a weapon.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-teen-holding-wii-remote-shot-cops-front-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842

DON'T PEOPLE KNOW HOW MANY COPS ARE KILLED VIA VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS A YEAR!?!?

RE: Will you be a Bengals fan if the players kneel? - rfaulk34 - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 04:15 PM)McC Wrote: Wanna stop being victimized by police?  Stop committing crimes and being arrested.  It ain't really all that complicated.

What crime was Philando Castile committing?

RE: Will you be a Bengals fan if the players kneel? - Sled21 - 09-24-2017

The funny thing is, without the police to protect them, these whine bag snowflake millionaires would be robbed, shot and killed, and everything they have taken in a heartbeat.

(09-24-2017, 04:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yeah. Like this thug who was holding a weapon.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-teen-holding-wii-remote-shot-cops-front-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842

DON'T PEOPLE KNOW HOW MANY COPS ARE KILLED VIA VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS A YEAR!?!?

Sure, so a thing like this happens once out of all the thousands or even millions of times a day cops deal with unrepentant law breakers every day,  Of course it's wrong, but to act like it's the norm is just goofy.  Beyond goofy.  Do you work for CNN?

(09-24-2017, 04:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What crime was Philando Castile committing?

It smelled like pot. 
I fully expect cops to raid Burning Man and other fests soon and just open fire tbh 

RE: Will you be a Bengals fan if the players kneel? - BonnieBengal - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 03:23 PM)pally Wrote: why weren't you done a year ago when the protests started?

Because no Bengals kneeled. I said then I would be done if they did.

(09-24-2017, 04:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What crime was Philando Castile committing?

Again, so you can pull out five, ten names where wrong was done to make a point, while totally ignoring the thousands and thousands of times a day that thr right ting is done.  Sensationalistic bullshit.

(09-24-2017, 04:21 PM)McC Wrote: Sure, so a thing like this happens once out of all the thousands or even millions of times a day cops deal with unrepentant law breakers every day,  Of course it's wrong, but to act like it's the norm is just goofy.  Beyond goofy.  Do you work for CNN?

It shouldn't happen at all.
It's easily avoidable by....not SHOOTING A KID HOLDING A VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER

Or what about when police raid a house for no reason?

Here, this is googled for "cops shoot unarmed man"
https://www.google.com/search?q=cops+shoot+unarmed+man&oq=cops+shoot+un&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.3767j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Tell, me at which point is it not acceptable for you.
Would it take it being someone you know? 

(09-24-2017, 04:21 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: It smelled like pot. 
I fully expect cops to raid Burning Man and other fests soon and just open fire tbh 

Wow.  Goofy on steroids.

(09-24-2017, 04:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The funny thing is, without the police to protect them, these whine bag snowflake millionaires would be robbed, shot and killed, and everything they have taken in a heartbeat.

Who is saying get rid of cops entirely? No one. Stop building a false strawman for your bad argument. 

(09-24-2017, 04:24 PM)McC Wrote: Wow.  Goofy on steroids.

So you still don't have an answer. Got it. You are okay with senseless murder because they wear a badge. 

Good to know. 

RoyleRedlegs
It shouldn't happen at all.
It's easily avoidable by....not SHOOTING A KID HOLDING A VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER

Or what about when police raid a house for no reason?

Here, this is googled for "cops shoot unarmed man"
https://www.google.com/search?q=cops+shoot+unarmed+man&oq=cops+shoot+un&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.3767j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Tell, me at which point is it not acceptable for you.
Would it take it being someone you know? 

Okay.  Amazing the lengths you will go.  I never ever said it was right.  Cops are human too.  And people have guns and badges who shouldn't.  But stop this insane portrayal of cops as a bunch of shoot first assholes just looking to gun down innocent black children.  That is just lying to make a point.

(09-24-2017, 04:26 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So you still don't have an answer. Got it. You are okay with senseless murder because they wear a badge. 

Good to know. 

Wow.  The bullshit is strong in this one.  He makes shit up.  

(09-24-2017, 04:25 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Who is saying get rid of cops entirely? No one. Stop building a false strawman for your bad argument. 

Maybe you stop putting words in other people's mouths.

(09-24-2017, 04:28 PM)McC Wrote: Okay.  Amazing the lengths you will go.  I never ever said it was right.  Cops are human too.  And people have guns and badges who shouldn't.  But stop this insane portrayal of cops as a bunch of shoot first assholes just looking to gun down innocent black children.  That is just lying to make a point.

Holy shit. Of all the horrible interactions I've had with you, this might be the worst.

1. There is a problem with people having badges who shouldn't. Glad you see this. This is part of the kneeling protest. 

2. Too many cops are shoot first. 

3. Never once mentioned black children. Good job on the spin while calling me a liar.
Or did you just assume the kid in the link I sent before was black? Oh. Hmm...

(09-24-2017, 04:30 PM)McC Wrote: Wow.  The bullshit is strong in this one.  He makes shit up.  

What crime did he commit to get shot?
Answer the question.