Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bills and Chiefs - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bills and Chiefs (/Thread-Bills-and-Chiefs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Nicomo Cosca - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: They slept on our whole team - actually forgot the Bengals beat the Chiefs this season. 

No respect.

There was actually an article on The Athletic about how the KC loss to us was a “false loss.” Whatever the hell that means. I wasn’t going to read such nonsense.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - grampahol - 01-23-2022

I'd much rather face KC.. JoeyB already dismantled them once and planted their No 1 seed in his own garden.. 

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Science Friction - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:07 PM)Housh Wrote: My pick is starting to change.

THIS Mahommes is a psycho killer and shouldnt be wished upon any team.

If THIS is the Mahommes we get id rather Josh Allen

That's how I'm leaning, Housh.  Just don't want to see Mahommes and Arrowhead.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - WildCat - 01-23-2022

we all prefer one or the other of these two teams for different reasons. but i know for sure JB doesn't give two shits which it is, he's going to be determined to beat either of them. Cool

RE: Bills and Chiefs - jfkbengals - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:07 PM)Housh Wrote: My pick is starting to change.

THIS Mahommes is a psycho killer and shouldnt be wished upon any team.

If THIS is the Mahommes we get id rather Josh Allen

Qu'est-ce que c'est

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Emphasis - 01-23-2022

Which team has the better D-line between KC and Buffalo?

RE: Bills and Chiefs - M.W. - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:12 PM)WildCat Wrote: we all prefer one or the other of these two teams for different reasons. but i know for sure JB doesn't give two shits which it is, he's going to be determined to beat either of them.  Cool

True

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Nepa - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:05 PM)pally Wrote: excuse me James Brown, JoeyB might have something to say about that decade of the Josh Allen-Patrick Mahomes show

Yeah, that comment was extremely annoying. Josh Allen-Patrick Mahomes decade. Not a mention of Burrow.

Followed by the KC kicker being the second best kicker in the league after Tucker and commenting how he made 7 of 9 (now 7 of 10) field goals above 50 yards and not a mention of Shooter/McMoney McPherson. 

RE: Bills and Chiefs - basballguy - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'd much rather face KC.. JoeyB already dismantled them once and planted their No 1 seed in his own garden.. 

I’m of the opinion buffalo would be better because they haven’t seen Cincy this year. KC knows not to sleep in the bengals…Buffalo? Maybe not? I know it’s the playoffs and nobody is sleeping this late but I do prefer a fresh opponent

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Science Friction - 01-23-2022

You guys know the X's and O's , matchups, and intricacies of the game better than I do. Could some of you tell me why you think we matchup better against one or the other? I think matchups are the key , particularly at this point in the season. Who should I be rooting for? I worry about both these teams but I really hate seeing KC at their house.

It's amazing that there were only 4 drives per team in the first half. Seems low to me.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - michaelsean - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:05 PM)pally Wrote: excuse me James Brown, JoeyB might have something to say about that decade of the Josh Allen-Patrick Mahomes show

Yup Joe us going to AFCCG. One of these guys isn’t

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Destro - 01-23-2022

Would never jinx the Bengals by picking who I would want them face. We get an extra day rest than our opponent and I hope this stays a slugfest and tires them out.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - NUGDUKWE - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 09:07 PM)Takedown Wrote: You rooting for Bills or KC?

I think KC. But either one looks tough.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - NUGDUKWE - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:17 PM)Science Friction Wrote: You guys know the X's and O's , matchups, and intricacies of the game better than I do.  Could some of you tell me why you think we matchup better against one or the other? I think matchups are the key , particularly at this point in the season.  Who should I be rooting for? I worry about both these teams but I really hate seeing KC at their house.

I'll be curious what other ppl say. I just think I'd rather the Chiefs because we beat them already but it was close in our house. I really don't know much about the Bills defensively.

(01-23-2022, 10:22 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'll be curious what other ppl say. I just think I'd rather the Chiefs because we beat them already but it was close in our house. I really don't know much about the Bills defensively.

#1 in the NFL in a lot of categories.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - michaelsean - 01-23-2022

Yeah that would be concussion protocol for any other player. Knee to the head then wobbly

RE: Bills and Chiefs - pally - 01-23-2022

the ref didn't help Mahomes up to be nice. He helped him up to see if he was obviously concussed

(01-23-2022, 10:19 PM)Destro Wrote: Would never jinx the Bengals by picking who I would want them face. We get an extra day rest than our opponent and I hope this stays a slugfest and tires them out.

And we have the first game on Sunday, so a little less recovery time for them.

Hmm.  Didn't think about the travel thing before, but Buffalo will have to travel home tonight, further limiting their prep time if they win.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - grampahol - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:22 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'll be curious what other ppl say. I just think I'd rather the Chiefs because we beat them already but it was close in our house. I really don't know much about the Bills defensively.

Their D is generally very damned good..