Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Burrow to the Hospital - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Burrow to the Hospital (/Thread-Burrow-to-the-Hospital)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - reuben.ahmed - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 10:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I know one thing, it's never happening on Earth... You just gotta take someone's opinion for what it is, their opinion.. Everyone sees things differently.. The only hope is maybe we all learn to respect each other's opinions..

It is easy to respect people's opinions when it doesn't come across as a personal attack from the other side.

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - Nicomo Cosca - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 10:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure we're all hoping they don't have to amputate Joe's throat 

I’m more worried about his voice. If he can’t audible out of Zac Taylor’s dreadful play calls we’ll win even less games than we do now.

(10-10-2021, 10:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He could be the first NFL QB who talks through one of those electric voice things.  They could even broadcast it over the PA system.

I shouldn't be laughing, damn.

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - Go Cards - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 10:26 PM)Destro Wrote: With the Bengals and the injury history, if they had diagnosed me with athlete's foot, I'd go to the hospital.

Agree

It would just grow the legend of Joe Burrow. This man wanted to win so badly, he gave his voice up and played through it.

First mute to win a superbowl.

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - Shake n Blake - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 10:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I know one thing, it's never happening on Earth... You just gotta take someone's opinion for what it is, their opinion.. Everyone sees things differently.. The only hope is maybe we all learn to respect each other's opinions..

Trash take.

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - Nately120 - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 10:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It is easy to respect people's opinions when it doesn't come across as a personal attack from the other side.

Now I'm picturing someone being insulted through one of the inter-dimensional portals from Poltergeist.  I'm going to pop by the Chiefs message board to see if they want to cut Mahommes right now. 

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - DTrain60! - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 08:52 PM)pally Wrote: We actually don't know when he got the throat injury.  I saw a report that said it happened towards the end of the game.  Injured throats can absolutely be life-threatening.  There could be serious injuries to the trachea or esophagus that aren't immediately apparent.  
If he is lucky it is nothing more than a bruise but don't automatically assume that just because he walked off the field that he wasn't dealing with a potentially serious injury.
Throat injuries are ones you don't fool around with.  

My prayers go out to Joe Burrow. This injury is NOT funny people!!!

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - Go Cards - 10-10-2021

Never been one for pulling for injuries to players.

Take that back, pulled for Hines Ward to get the tar knocked out him every time we played the punk.

Never got my wish thankfully though because I would have felt horrible if even he was seriously injured.

Yet that was only because of his cheap shot ways.

(10-10-2021, 10:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Now I'm picturing someone being insulted through one of the inter-dimensional portals from Poltergeist.  I'm going to pop by the Chiefs message board to see if they want to cut Mahommes right now. 

I think we should actually join another message board forum just to witness their behavior. I mean check it, Chiefs down 24-10. Think people aren't yelling right now? Lol.

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - Tony - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 10:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So like, everyone gets a participation trophy just for having an idea?  Interesting.  I'd have so many of those things.

No, not like that bro lol.. Just realizing some time it's a waste of energy to argue cuz you will never change their opinion.. 

(10-10-2021, 11:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Never been one for pulling for injuries to players.

Take that back, pulled for Hines Ward to get the tar knocked out him every time we played the punk.  

Never got my wish thankfully though because I would have felt horrible if even he was seriously injured.

Yet that was only because of his cheap shot ways.

I think I wanted Ben to be injured on a sack. If he wasn't a rapist, maybe I wouldn't have thought this way. Also because in his younger years he was basically impossible to bring down.

(10-10-2021, 11:01 PM)Tony Wrote: No, not like that bro lol.. Just realizing some time it's a waste of energy to argue cuz you will never change their opinion.. 

Ida know...I've changed my opinion before.  I've also been so out of coherent points that I've declared that even if I had the most logical, well-based and thought out argument the person I was arguing against would NEVER listen.

So now I'm trying to change your opinion that it is impossible to change a person's opinion and you are trying to change my opinion in order to convince me that it is impossible to change a person's opinion.

Cosmic.

(10-10-2021, 11:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...I've changed my opinion before.  I've also been so out of coherent points that I've declared that even if I had the most logical, well-based and thought out argument the person I was arguing against would NEVER listen.

So now I'm trying to change your opinion that it is impossible to change a person's opinion and you are trying to change my opinion in order to convince me that it is impossible to change a person's opinion.

Cosmic.

[Image: eye-roll-emoji.gif]

(10-10-2021, 10:59 PM)DTrain60! Wrote: My prayers go out to Joe Burrow. This injury is NOT funny people!!!

he's fine .... OMG will you guys just stop with the moral high road already lol... It's ridiculous.. Hendrickson did even know there was a problem... Chase said he was fine. Joe himself said he was fine. Stop making this something it isn't..

(10-10-2021, 11:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...I've changed my opinion before.  I've also been so out of coherent points that I've declared that even if I had the most logical, well-based and thought out argument the person I was arguing against would NEVER listen.

Cosmic.
Wait are u trying to convince me that maybe arguing my point,  I could change someone's opinion? This is getting deep.. I'll have to ponder your take on this discussion for a minute or 2 and let you know how I feel about it. We gotta care about each other's feelings most importantly these days... 

(10-10-2021, 11:12 PM)Tony Wrote: he's fine .... OMG will you guys just stop with the moral high road already lol... It's ridiculous.. Hendrickson did even know there was a problem... Chase said he was fine. Joe himself said he was fine. Stop making this something it isn't..

Supposedly the last words Pete Marovich said before he died were "I feel great."  I'm just saying!

(10-10-2021, 11:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Wait are u trying to convince me that maybe arguing my point,  I could change someone's opinion? This is getting deep.. I'll have to ponder your take on this discussion for a minute or 2 and let you know how I feel about it. We gotta care about each other's feelings most importantly these days... 

This thread has gotten too deep, let's get back to sniping at each other.  

[Image: csgo-awp.jpg]

RE: Burrow to the Hospital - Bengalholic - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 11:12 PM)Tony Wrote: he's fine .... OMG will you guys just stop with the moral high road already lol... It's ridiculous.. Hendrickson did even know there was a problem... Chase said he was fine. Joe himself said he was fine. Stop making this something it isn't..

'The only hope is maybe we all learn to respect each other's opinions'

Damn, that didn't last long.  Mellow