Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow to the Hospital
Joey B is heading to UC for a throat contusion. Announced at the press conference

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
In....

before the choking jokes
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:58 PM)pally Wrote:

Oh boy

I can already see the choking jokes start to take form
Reply/Quote
A coupla things he did today left me speechless too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
That's one way to get out of a post game presser where you choked on the field.. At least he stayed true..
Reply/Quote
Just got this update. Weird.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
considering he probably hurt his throat when he went head over heels on that run.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:58 PM)pally Wrote:

He’s going to be on fire going forward.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:06 PM)pally Wrote: considering he probably hurt his throat when he went head over heels on that run.

That dive was sooooo ill-advised...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He’s going to be on fire going forward.

Like his throat will be on fire? Ya probably.....
Reply/Quote
Some disgusting replies in this thread already, but I expected nothing less.

Hope Joe’s ok.

Reply/Quote
When Joe has Multi int games, this team is never going to overcome that.. 0-2 this year now.. Hopefully Joe's throat is ok.. Tough one to swallow..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:11 PM)Tony Wrote: When Joe has Multi int games, this team is never going to overcome that.. 0-2 this year now.. Hopefully Joe's throat is ok.. Tough one to swallow..

very few teams overcome multi turnover games

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Some disgusting replies in this thread already, but I expected nothing less.

Hope Joe’s ok.

What’s wrong with choking jokes?

Calm down with the “disgusting” crap.

Joey doesn’t know you exist.

Not a big deal
Reply/Quote
Dudes a gamer and we’re only going as far as he can take us. I hope he’s okay….not sure what type of prognosis this results in.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:12 PM)pally Wrote: very few teams overcome multi turnover games

You are probably right about that... Weird to see Joe making so many mistakes.. I guess all the talk a out him being the next coming, You just don't expect it.. He did get beat up pretty good today.. Sad part is, it was to a weak, and beat up Packers D..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Some disgusting replies in this thread already, but I expected nothing less.

Hope Joe’s ok.

We all hope he's ok. I don't know what was up with that OT interception, and he can't dive like that. Love the effort, but those are the plays that get a guy injured. I think that should've been a personal foul on that hit though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:15 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: What’s wrong with choking jokes?

Calm down with the “disgusting” crap.

Joey doesn’t know you exist.

Not a big deal

Don't take the bait bro... You know what happens...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Don't take the bait bro... You know what happens...

Oh jeez, you’re right

Don’t suspend me!
Reply/Quote