Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow to the Hospital
I hope he's ok. That said, you WILL be providing us a presser with your performance. Just type the answers to us. We're waiting.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:15 PM)jason Wrote: We all hope he's ok. I don't know what was up with that OT interception, and he can't dive like that. Love the effort, but those are the plays that get a guy injured. I think that should've been a personal foul on that hit though.

Hard to tell when instead of concern, people are making choking jokes. Anyway, I’m sure a couple of these bipolar drama queens are ready to bench him for Brandon Allen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:15 PM)Tony Wrote: You are probably right about that... Weird to see Joe making so many mistakes.. I guess all the talk a out him being the next coming, You just don't expect it.. He did get beat up pretty good today.. Sad part is, it was to a weak, and beat up Packers D..

We picked Aaron off and Joe is still young, but Aaron had a 48 TD and 5 int year last year. Joe having 3 picks in 3 throws. They are not near the same caliber right now, for burrow he needs time to clean up his mistakes.
Reply/Quote
It would be nice to get an update from the official Bengals team sources on this.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I hope he's ok. That said, you WILL be providing us a presser with your performance. Just type the answers to us. We're waiting.

Why the pugnacious tone? 

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hard to tell when instead of concern, people are making choking jokes. Anyway, I’m sure a couple of these bipolar drama queens are ready to bench him for Brandon Allen.

it says a lot about the lack of character of anyone who would make a joke about someone else's injury..especially when it is a player from your own fandom

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:27 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Why the pugnacious tone? 

Because he's going to be ok and some of us know what sarcasm is. Tip of the hat!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:27 PM)pally Wrote: it says a lot about the lack of character of anyone who would make a joke about someone else's injury..especially when it is a player from your own fandom

If I ever see Joe burrow I’ll let him know that you defended his honor
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:27 PM)pally Wrote: it says a lot about the lack of character of anyone who would make a joke about someone else's injury..especially when it is a player from your own fandom

Indeed.

Reply/Quote
The choking posts are funny; as is this loss is hard to swallow. Lighten up; hell, he'll probably make one.

WTS, we know everyone in the forum hopes Joe is fine.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I saw plenty of jokes when Bullock got hurt. Joe is getting checked out after playing for the rest of the game after the injury. Wouldn't get so bent out of shape about a few jokes.
Reply/Quote
I'm still all but certain he played with a concussion. I have no idea how he got back in the game. When he got hit, it looks like he is briefly unconscious...

... I hope all is well, but he laid there unmoving for like 3 seconds before his eyes open and he moves to adjust his chinstrap/facemask.

I have no idea how BOTH he and Awuzie passed their concussion checks.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:36 PM)Destro Wrote: I saw plenty of jokes when Bullock got hurt. Joe is getting checked out after playing for the rest of the game after the injury. Wouldn't get so bent out of shape about a few jokes.

Well we didn't like Bullock so they're Ok

WTS, the worst I've ever seen in this forum is when folks made fun of Jake Fisher's heart issue
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He needs/deservs a warm "rom and toody" !

(The skipper is holding us in the game)
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm still all but certain he played with a concussion. I have no idea how he got back in the game. When he got hit, it looks like he is briefly unconscious...

... I hope all is well, but he laid there unmoving for like 3 seconds before his eyes open and he moves to adjust his chinstrap/facemask.

Maybe they need an independent party doing concussion checks, is it independent?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Maybe they need an independent party doing concussion checks, is it independent?

Yeah, there's a person in a red hat on each sideline who is supposed to be an independent evaluator. I don't know how they are chosen, or if they're local doctors, or what, though.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
You guys make this place insufferable sometimes.
Reply/Quote
Well, Burrow seems like he got his lights knocked out and tore up his pipes, but we can hope for the best and groove out to this tune in the meantime.

Reply/Quote
Didn't get to see the game yet, hope Burrow is alright. Got hit in the throat eh?

Knew it was a game of who had the ball last but I saw some highlights of McPherson and Crosby missing kicks left and right.

Windy as hell I would guess.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm still all but certain he played with a concussion. I have no idea how he got back in the game. When he got hit, it looks like he is briefly unconscious...

Damn…

I mostly love that Joe never gives up on plays, but he’s got to learn to pick his moments. Constantly trying to play hero ball in the NFL is a dangerous game. I’m thinking of the big hit he took against the WFT last year before the injury, and now this one.

Live to fight another down, Joe.

Reply/Quote