Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bills and Chiefs - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bills and Chiefs (/Thread-Bills-and-Chiefs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Nepa - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:15 PM)basballguy Wrote: I’m of the opinion buffalo would be better because they haven’t seen Cincy this year.  KC knows not to sleep in the bengals…Buffalo?  Maybe not?  I know it’s the playoffs and nobody is sleeping this late but I do prefer a fresh opponent

Buffalo is playing at Kansas City and the game is anyone's game. I think were it in Buffalo, it would be another story. Buffalo has a terrific defense and offense, and is number 1 against the pass. 

It will be extremely difficult against either. I just think Kansas City allows Burrow to shine more than Buffalo in freezing weather and that top-rated passing defense.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - iowahwky4cincy - 01-23-2022

Not terribly impressed with either of these defenses. Burrow & co must be salivating.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - wanga - 01-23-2022

God I love how K.C. play, it’s great to watch.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - jfkbengals - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bills have better defense. Both have good (top 5) offenses. Bills actually scored more points this year than KC AND have the #1 defense in the league. Allen ran for twice as many yards as Mahomes and I’m not confident in our ability to stop him from running all over us. We’ve already seen KC’s D and know we can score on them. We also adjusted well to KC’s offense after we got a look at it first hand in that game. Plus Buffalo weather or KC weather? I’ll take KC. Buffalo fans at home or KC fans at home? I’ll take KC.

I know everyone seems to think they want to play the bills but I don’t get it. Other than saying it’s hard to beat teams twice (which we’ve done 3 times already this year), I really haven’t seen a good argument why we should want the Bills.

I can't get behind the bold.  Arrowhead is the loudest stadium in the NFL, and it is outdoors.  Get that crowd going and it can become a false start fest.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Science Friction - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Week 1, before Buffalo rattled off 5 straight games of 30+ points.

In all, they had 9 games over 30 points, with another 4 at 26 or more.

Alternative way of saying all that, their offense was held to 25 or fewer points only 4 times this season.

Duly noted but fact remains the Steelers hit them with 17 in the 4th quarter at Buffalo.

Btw, that vaunted Bills' D sure as hell didn't look too good on that last TD.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - rfaulk34 - 01-23-2022

My head keeps telling me @Buffalo would be best so that there's no chance of KC going to SB #3 in a row and some new blood (bengals/bills) would be good, but my gut keeps telling me that @KC is the best place to be.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Au165 - 01-23-2022

KC will be an issue for us. They aren’t going to get out of two high similar to how they are playing the Bills here, so not going to see a 260 yard Chase game this time around. I would guess it’ll need to be a Mixon heavy game and then we will need to figure out how to slow down Mahomes again like we did second half of the first game.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Nepa - 01-23-2022

Of course, to these announcers McPherson doesn't even merit a mention in the face of Kansas City's kicker, the second-best in the NFL according to them. As Harrison "Butt Kicker" Butker misses yet again.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - grampahol - 01-23-2022

Well that was quick.. Very Joey&Coesque.. 

RE: Bills and Chiefs - michaelsean - 01-23-2022

That was a nice answer

RE: Bills and Chiefs - WildCat - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: At home and they had to come up with something stupid to make that statement work. He never got a possession in OT. And?

ummm anyone remember brady and the patriots beating chiefs in afccg like 4 years ago ? in arrowhead.

(01-23-2022, 10:38 PM)Nepa Wrote: Buffalo is playing at Kansas City and the game is anyone's game. I think were it in Buffalo, it would be another story. Buffalo has a terrific defense and offense, and is number 1 against the pass. 

It will be extremely difficult against either. I just think Kansas City allows Burrow to shine more than Buffalo in freezing weather and that top-rated passing defense.

Not sure the first part matters.

Buffalo spanked the Chiefs in KC mid season.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - michaelsean - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My head keeps telling me @Buffalo would be best so that there's no chance of KC going to SB #3 in a row and some new blood (bengals/bills) would be good, but my gut keeps telling me that @KC is the best place to be.

Yeah I really want those jackasses done.

Defense is probably pissed at Allen.

"We JUST sat down!"

RE: Bills and Chiefs - wanga - 01-23-2022

Haha nice pass

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Clark W Griswold - 01-23-2022

2nd best kicker in the league’s missed extra point could end up being very costly

RE: Bills and Chiefs - leonardfan40 - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I can't get behind the bold.  Arrowhead is the loudest stadium in the NFL, and it is outdoors.  Get that crowd going and it can become a false start fest.

Both are gonna be hard. KC fans wanting a 3rd trip to the SB or crazy ass Bills fans wanting their first? I’ll take my chances in KC

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Synric - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: KC will be an issue for us. They aren’t going to get out of two high similar to how they are playing the Bills here, so not going to see a 260 yard Chase game this time around. I would guess it’ll need to be a Mixon heavy game and then we will need to figure out how to slow down Mahomes again like we did second half of the first game.

But the Bills have that dominating defense and as we see a quick strike offense with a QB that can run. 

Mahomes is running for his life out their to make plays.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - Clark W Griswold - 01-23-2022

It’s gotta be Bills by 1 on a last second FG right?
That is how the other 3 divisional games have ended - walk off FG for the visiting team.

So much for home field advantage.

RE: Bills and Chiefs - WildCat - 01-23-2022

(01-23-2022, 10:43 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: 2nd best kicker in the league’s missed extra point could end up being very costly

the missed xp could set up for a fourth divisional round game going to a walkoff fg ftw........ Mellow