Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries (/Thread-Trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-%E2%80%98s-hole%E2%80%99-countries)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - PhilHos - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 07:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is evidence that he said it and despite Dino's not knowing of a single shred of evidence to the contrary folks like Kirstjen Nielsen have testified under oath that he did not say. But in the end: how do you prove a negative? The accusation was made by someone that had a lot to gain by making it and many will accept that as gospel.

As I've made the point that I would not doubt that he said it, but I have also said I doubt it was done out of racism. As he has said many times He is the President of the United States, not the President of the World. That dynamic is a little shocking to some after the previous 8 years

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if he said it and if you put a gun to my head, I'd say he DID say it, but it is amusing to me to see people not only take it as fact, but then extrapolating that it means this and that. I mean, God damn, this thread is 12 pages long for something Trump may not have even said!  Smirk

EDIT: make that 13! ThumbsUp

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - Dill - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 10:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh you must have missed where he started his political career in the home of Bernadine Dohrn and Bill Ayers.   Cop killing terrorists who blew up the NYC police headquarters.

I didn't miss that bit of Fox propaganda. I just understood what it was.

How many cops did Ayers and Dohrn kill? How come they aren't in jail?

Hook line and sinker--I can't even see the sinker . . . .

[Image: be2eee5bb001bf350d4f2310181e843c--republ...quotes.jpg]

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - bfine32 - 01-25-2018

Well it does appear that the racist is proposing a pathway to citizenship for about 1.8 mil illegal immigrants

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-supports-path-to-citizenship-for-up-to-18-million-‘dreamers’-in-new-white-house-proposal/ar-AAvb4Ka?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - fredtoast - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 08:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it does appear that the racist is proposing a pathway to citizenship for about 1.8 mil illegal immigrants

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-supports-path-to-citizenship-for-up-to-18-million-‘dreamers’-in-new-white-house-proposal/ar-AAvb4Ka?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Glad you finally agree he is a racist for usiung the lives of these people as a bargaining chip.

Remember that post where I said you could learn if you tried?

Well congratulations.  I comend you on your effort.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - GMDino - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 07:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is evidence that he said it and despite Dino's not knowing of a single shred of evidence to the contrary folks like Kirstjen Nielsen have testified under oath that he did not say. But in the end: how do you prove a negative? The accusation was made by someone that had a lot to gain by making it and many will accept that as gospel.

As I've made the point that I would not doubt that he said it, but I have also said I doubt it was done out of racism. As he has said many times He is the President of the United States, not the President of the World. That dynamic is a little shocking to some after the previous 8 years

Actually she falls into the "I didn't hear it but I don't remember the exact words" category I mentioned.  Even "under oath".

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/16/dhs-secretary-under-oath-trump-didnt-say-sh--hole/

Quote:Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen testified under oath Tuesday that she did not hear President Trump call Haiti, El Salvador and other developing nations “sh—hole” countries in a controversial meeting last week — though she did say he used “tough language.”

Mr. Nielsen also said “other congressmen” in the meeting used tough language when they were negotiating with Mr. Trump.

“I actually was struck more by the fact that the conversation … had gotten to a place where many people in the room were using inappropriate language in the Oval Office,” she said, saying she remembered “specific cuss words being used by a variety of members.”

Sen. Richard Durbin, the Illinois Democrat who has driven the issue of Mr. Trump’s words, said he did not use foul language, and Ms. Nielsen agreed.

She did say that Sen. Lindsey Graham, Mr. Durbin’s negotiating partner, used harsh language, and Mr. Durbin countered Mr. Graham was just repeating Mr. Trump’s words.

Ms. Nielsen
 said she didn’t remember any specific offensive word, but rather “the general profanity that was used in the room by almost everyone.”

And of course you would not think it was racism....you're a Trump supporter.  They ignore every thing unless it is absolutely plain as day proven to the nth degree about Trump.  then they ignore it because...MAGA.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - bfine32 - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 09:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Actually she falls into the "I didn't hear it but I don't remember the exact words" category I mentioned.  Even "under oath".

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/16/dhs-secretary-under-oath-trump-didnt-say-sh--hole/

And of course you would not think it was racism....you're a Trump supporter.  They ignore every thing unless it is absolutely plain as day proven to the nth degree about Trump.  then they ignore it because...MAGA.

I guess we will just disagree on what constitutes a shred of evidence . 

Of course I am a Trump supporter he is the POTUS, now if there's a better candidate in 2020 I'll vote for that person and then support the person that wins, while not agreeing with his/her every move, just as I do Trump, 

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - GMDino - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 09:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guess we will just disagree on what constitutes a shred of evidence . 

Of course I am a Trump supporter he is the POTUS, now if there's a better candidate in 2020 I'll vote for that person and then support the person that wins, while not agreeing with his/her every move, just as I do Trump, 

Perhaps you could define what you think a "shred" is?  To me it's not "I forget what he said but it wasn't that for sure".  That's the Sessions Method.  "I don't remember what we talked about at the meeting...but FOR SURE wasn't something illegal!"  Hilarious

Evidence is a firm "No.  He said this instead I am sure of it."

Yet no one has said that.  

Agree to disagree I guess.   Mellow

(01-25-2018, 08:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it does appear that the racist is proposing a pathway to citizenship for about 1.8 mil illegal immigrants

The good thing for Trump supporters is he's taken so many different positions (usually contradictory to something he already said) on so many different topics they always point to him being right when one of them eventually happens.

(01-25-2018, 09:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: The good thing for Trump supporters is he's taken so many different positions (usually contradictory to something he already said) on so many different topics they always point to him being right when one of them eventually happens.

Any thoughts on the proposal or are you just satisfied with trying to make up another reason to bash Trump and those that support him?

(01-25-2018, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any thoughts on the proposal or are you just satisfied with trying to make up another reason to bash Trump and those that support him?

How can there be thoughts on something he hasn't made his mind up about yet?

Call me when he makes his final decision.

(01-25-2018, 09:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: How can there be thoughts on something he hasn't made his mind up about yet?

Call me when he makes his final decision.

Thanks, we can always count on you to be forthright in your answers. 

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - StLucieBengal - 01-26-2018

(01-25-2018, 07:43 PM)Dill Wrote: I didn't miss that bit of Fox propaganda. I just understood what it was.

How many cops did Ayers and Dohrn kill? How come they aren't in jail?

Hook line and sinker--I can't even see the sinker . . . .

[Image: be2eee5bb001bf350d4f2310181e843c--republ...quotes.jpg]

They set a bomb off in the NYC police headquarters.

https://nypost.com/2015/03/29/weatherman-underground-bomber-unmasked-as-city-schoolteacher/

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 01-26-2018

(01-25-2018, 03:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm honestly in the same boat. I don't have a problem with the language, or calling a country a shithole if it is. It's just when you look at the comment and Trump's history with racial prejudice, there is a pattern there. And, you're right about the reasons for emigrating. People from Norway don't want to come here, but people from African countries do. They come here, and they thrive. They work hard and they do well for themselves.

That is my problem with the comments. They were rooted in ignorance and they fit a pattern of racial prejudice that we have seen from Trump for decades.

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I do believe he has a pattern of perceived racism.  However I think it's something different than that. I think he's been looking down his nose his entire life at poor people (or anybody he perceives as beneath him) that he comes off as racist.  He wouldn't even had the label thrown at him had he mentioned countries like the Ukraine or Romania or any other 3rd world country that is primarily white.  Had he not thrown African and Latino countries under the bus he might not have been labeled a racist.  So I just reread my paragraph...he sounds like a racist  Mellow

But honestly I don't think he thinks about skin color really as much as if he thinks you are beneath him. Then you're a loser and can be used how he sees fit, including using your lives as a bargaining chip to keep a campaign promise.  If he really cared about DREAMERS he literally had to nothing regarding DACA. But no, he's going to hold them hostage for $25 billion dollars.  Give him the wall and he'll give them a path to citizenship, it'll only take 10-12yrs if he doesn't renege.  Which is highly likely.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - Dill - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 12:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They set a bomb off in the NYC police headquarters.  

https://nypost.com/2015/03/29/weatherman-underground-bomber-unmasked-as-city-schoolteacher/

These guys were pretty hard on toilets.

I'll ask again--How many cops did your "cop killers" kill?

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - StLucieBengal - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 05:56 AM)Dill Wrote: These guys were pretty hard on toilets.

I'll ask again--How many cops did your "cop killers" kill?

Your joking right? They have more than just one incident.

But hey if you want to defend cop killers and terrorists then so be it.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - Dill - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 12:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your joking right? They have more than just one incident.  

But hey if you want to defend cop killers and terrorists then so be it.

Looks like

1) your "cop killers" haven't killed any cops.

2) and that won't stop you from calling them cop killers.

Once the disinformation has been embedded, there is no rooting it out.

And you are not bothered by this.

(01-26-2018, 01:14 PM)Dill Wrote: Looks like

1) your "cop killers" haven't killed any cops.

2) and that won't stop you from calling them cop killers.

Once the disinformation has been embedded, there is no rooting it out.

And you are not bothered by this.

That’s not the only time they attempted to blow up police. It’s jist the most well known which is why I posted.

Of all the lowlife defenses of obama and his choices of allies this one has to be the lowest.

If you want to discuss the weather underground and obama’s Ties to terrorists bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn the. By all means make a thread.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/rwandan-president-praises-trump/

Another African nation president showing gratitude to trump.

(01-26-2018, 01:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That’s not the only time they attempted to blow up police.   It’s jist the most well known which is why I posted.  

Of all the lowlife defenses of obama and his choices of allies this one has to be the lowest.

If you want to discuss the weather underground and obama’s Ties to terrorists bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn the. By all means make a thread.

You are the one who raised the issue of "terrorist bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn." When your disinformation is challenged, suddenly it's no longer your issue.

You cannot answer my question about how many cops were killed because the answer is "none."

Asking for facts does not constitute a "lowlife defense" though affirming non-existent facts does.

(01-26-2018, 01:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/rwandan-president-praises-trump/

Another African nation president showing gratitude to trump.

LOL meanwhile, 52 African countries and the rest of the world blast Trump's racism.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/12/sh-hole-countries-un-respond-trumps-sh-hole-countries-comments/1027434001/
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/african-union-demands-trump-apology/index.html

Which do you give more weight to?