Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries (/Thread-Trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-%E2%80%98s-hole%E2%80%99-countries)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - fredtoast - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 01:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you want to discuss the weather underground and obama’s Ties to terrorists bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn the. By all means make a thread.

Obama had no ties to terrorist Bill Ayers because Bill Ayers was not a terrorist when Obama met him.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - StLucieBengal - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 05:39 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL meanwhile, 52 African countries and the rest of the world blast Trump's racism.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/12/sh-hole-countries-un-respond-trumps-sh-hole-countries-comments/1027434001/
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/african-union-demands-trump-apology/index.html

Which do you give more weight to?

I don’t give any weight to irrelevant countries.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - bfine32 - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 05:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Obama had no ties to terrorist Bill Ayers because Bill Ayers was not a terrorist when Obama met him.

How does one become "not a terrorist"?

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - GMDino - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 05:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don’t give any weight to irrelevant countries.

Hilarious

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - Dill - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 05:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don’t give any weight to irrelevant countries.

Relevant, in this case, means two countries with poor leadership who toady up to Trump hoping for handouts.

Irrevelant=the rest, countries who stand on principle.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - StLucieBengal - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 06:01 PM)Dill Wrote: Relevant, in this case, means two countries with poor leadership who toady up to Trump hoping for handouts.

Irrevelant=the rest, countries who stand on principle.

No those two are also irrelevant. Honestly the third world needs to just pipe down and take what they get. They will move themselves forward when they are ready.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - fredtoast - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How does one become "not a terrorist"?

By ceasing terrorists activities and becoming an honorable upright citizen.

Who knows, maybe he found Jesus.  I have heard a lot of preachers brag about how evil and lawless they were in their younger days, but no one holds it against them once they change and become good honest citizens.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - Belsnickel - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 07:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No those two are also irrelevant. Honestly the third world needs to just pipe down and take what they get. They will move themselves forward when they are ready.

Yeah, not like the developed world has done anything in history that may have inhibited their development.

(01-26-2018, 07:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No those two are also irrelevant.   Honestly the third world needs to just pipe down and take what they get.   They will move themselves forward when they are ready.

Nigeria has a larger GDP than Austria or Norway..

Hard to classify that as "irrelevant"

(01-26-2018, 08:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, not like the developed world has done anything in history that may have inhibited their development.

Didn’t the African people sell off their own people as commerce?

All this shows is that their selfish choices along the way Have contributed plenty to their demise.

Sending them money and aid just enables their terrible choices and gives us some sort of comfort watching them act like animals with each other.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - Belsnickel - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 08:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Didn’t the African people sell off their own people as commerce?

All this shows is that their selfish choices along the way Have contributed plenty to their demise.

Sending them money and aid just enables their terrible choices and gives us some sort of comfort watching them act like animals with each other.

Indeed, and plenty of people have done the same of their own people. It happened in some Germanic and Celtic cultures, as well. Of course, they didn't experience the colonialism that developing nations often did well into the twentieth century.

(01-26-2018, 08:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nigeria has a larger GDP than Austria or Norway..

Hard to classify that as "irrelevant"

I can however go to Austria or Norway and not worry about being abducted and ransomed off.

He only reason to go to Africa is big game hunting.

(01-26-2018, 08:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Indeed, and plenty of people have done the same of their own people. It happened in some Germanic and Celtic cultures, as well. Of course, they didn't experience the colonialism that developing nations often did well into the twentieth century.

Colonialism is fine. Especially British and Dutch colonialism.

Now the French and Spanish colonies i do have sympathy for as hey were done incorrectly.

(01-26-2018, 08:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Didn’t the African people sell off their own people as commerce?  

Sending them money and aid just enables their terrible choices and  gives us some sort of comfort watching them act like animals with each other.

Didn't US citizens kill over half a million of their own people in the 1860's.

Talk about acting like animals with each other.

RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - bfine32 - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 08:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: By ceasing terrorists activities and becoming an honorable upright citizen.

Who knows, maybe he found Jesus.  I have heard a lot of preachers brag about how evil and lawless they were in their younger days, but no one holds it against them once they change and become good honest citizens.

Yep, but I'll bet those preachers will be the first to tell you that they are still sinners.

The whole "well he wasn't a terrorist then" thing just sounded silly.

TBH, I think Lucie proved his point and you're just grasping at straws to make like he didn't. 

(01-26-2018, 08:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Didn't US citizens kill over half a million of their own people in the 1860's.

Talk about acting like animals with each other.

Why did they do that?

Be careful because the answer you provide might solidify Lucie's point. 

(01-26-2018, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, but I'll bet those preachers will be the first to tell you that they are still sinners.

Nope.  They just brag about how they gave up all those wild ways once they found Jesus.  The go on and on about how radically their behavior changed and how they will never do those things again.

Bill Ayers was probably still a sinner in 95, but he was not a terrorist.

I played football 40 years ago, but people would laugh at me if I claimed I was still a football player today.

(01-26-2018, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why did they do that?

Because they could not settle a dispute peacefully.  They had to result to killing each other like animals.

(01-26-2018, 09:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because they could not settle a dispute peacefully.  They had to result to killing each other like animals.

Seems you posted a result more than a reason. What was this dispute that they could not settle peacefully?

(01-26-2018, 09:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nope.  They just brag about how they gave up all those wild ways once they found Jesus.  The go on and on about how radically their behavior changed and how they will never do those things again.

Bill Ayers was probably still a sinner in 95, but he was not a terrorist.

I played 40 years ago, but people would laugh at me if I claimed I was still a football player today.

Well we obviously have encountered different preachers; as the one's I know do not brag about anything and most definitely do not say they will never sin again.

So you haven't played football in 40 years? Strange, as we played a little bit this past Thanksgiving and I'm older than dirt; but I still got it.