Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
New Uniforms leaked - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: New Uniforms leaked (/Thread-New-Uniforms-leaked)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: New Uniforms leaked - ochocincos - 03-24-2021

(03-24-2021, 07:35 PM)Tomkat Wrote: The latest versions I posted have the leaping tiger removed.  (you might have to go back a few pages)

If you/DaltonSignature made the mockup into an actual jersey or even shirt, I would buy.

RE: New Uniforms leaked - BengalsRocker - 03-24-2021

(03-24-2021, 08:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If you/DaltonSignature made the mockup into an actual jersey or even shirt, I would buy.

[Image: th?id=OIP.vqURTaAxPSj2RZUvIDFi0AHaEK&pid...=280&h=158]

RE: New Uniforms leaked - Roland - 03-24-2021

Orange tiger stripes are dumb.

RE: New Uniforms leaked - masterpanthera_t - 03-24-2021

(03-24-2021, 08:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If you/DaltonSignature made the mockup into an actual jersey or even shirt, I would buy.

That's actually a great idea. In this case you get an awesome jersey,  and you don't have to fund the Brown/Blackburn family.

RE: New Uniforms leaked - Tomkat - 03-25-2021

(03-24-2021, 08:36 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.vqURTaAxPSj2RZUvIDFi0AHaEK&pid...=280&h=158]

(03-24-2021, 09:26 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: That's actually a great idea. In this case you get an awesome jersey,  and you don't have to fund the Brown/Blackburn family.

Yea, I'm not sure that I'm ready to get sued for NFL copyright/license violations.  :)

RE: New Uniforms leaked - Older Than You Too - 03-25-2021

(03-24-2021, 03:57 PM)Tomkat Wrote: It means you are free to be creative with design concepts, including orange stripes on black, even if it looks ***** IN YOUR OPINION. (fixed it for you)

... Our mascot is a tiger, not a black panther with orange paint dripping off it.

Simply make an orange bar of any length and put black stripes on it. That way it doesn't look ridiculous when compared to our helmet and presumably our pant stripes. One of the many flaws of our current home jerseys is the random ass orange stripe above the 'orange bar with black stripes' shoulder concept.

Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, but the orange stripes on pure black looks like a variation of the E-Bay uniform that started this thread. It is an inherent design flaw that conflicts with our helmet design.

(03-25-2021, 03:22 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: .. Our mascot is a tiger, not a black panther with orange paint dripping off it.

You're being too literal.  The Bengals mascot is a tiger.  Here's a tiger...

[Image: 1200px-Bengal_tiger_%28Panthera_tigris_t...3_crop.jpg]

[Image: up5zPx3.jpg]

YOU see "black on orange."  But, guess what, since it's ALL fur, it can also be ORANGE on BLACK.
From a design/logo standpoint, there is no reason to box yourself in with strictly "black on orange."

To further illustrate the point...
[Image: Ecvaz4gUwAAZMtg.jpg]

RE: New Uniforms leaked - TecmoBengals - 03-25-2021

We're inching closer to the draft. I'm speculating we'll see the new uniforms before draft day.

RE: New Uniforms leaked - Awful Llama - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 09:07 AM)Tomkat Wrote: To further illustrate the point...
[Image: Ecvaz4gUwAAZMtg.jpg]

Are these legit, though?  We also could be looking at some cheap knockoffs  Smirk

Kudos to everyone in the thread making the mock-ups.  There were some interesting ideas, some of which will no doubt outpace the final actual product when it's released; which I hope occurs soon.  If they're waiting for the draft to drop these, it's gonna be a loooooong five weeks.  

RE: New Uniforms leaked - Roland - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 09:07 AM)Tomkat Wrote: [Image: up5zPx3.jpg]

YOU see "black on orange."  But, guess what, since it's ALL fur, it can also be ORANGE on BLACK.
From a design/logo standpoint, there is no reason to box yourself in with strictly "black on orange."

No.  There is no mystery, debate, or room for interpretation here.  A tiger is orange with black stripes.  Your eye knows this and rejects orange stripes on black.  Claiming otherwise is pretending.  Likewise, the oddities are "white tigers" and not "white striped tigers."

Stop pretending.  Be secure enough to wear a color.

(03-25-2021, 10:43 AM)Roland Wrote: No.  There is no mystery, debate, or room for interpretation here.  A tiger is orange with black stripes.  Your eye knows this and rejects orange stripes on black.  Claiming otherwise is pretending.  Likewise, the oddities are "white tigers" and not "white striped tigers."

Stop pretending.  Be secure enough to wear a color.

OK so... How many blue and yellow rams do you see running around?

[Image: ex5-bdbxsay120f.jpg]

Do the Seahawks unis look like actual Ospreys?

[Image: o5gscuugeyzsledbj3ka]

No.
It has nothing to do with being "secure" or whatever.
I can tell you don't have an ounce of creativity in your entire body, so I'll just sum things up here..

IT'S.  A.  JERSEY.  IT.  DOESN'T.  HAVE.  TO.  LOOK.  LIKE.  AN.  ACTUAL.  TIGER.

(03-25-2021, 10:43 AM)Roland Wrote: No.  There is no mystery, debate, or room for interpretation here.  A tiger is orange with black stripes.  Your eye knows this and rejects orange stripes on black.  Claiming otherwise is pretending...

You make an awful lot of ABSOLUTE claims, here...
Sorry but, just because YOU say something, doesn't make it so.

MY eyes do NOT reject "orange stripes on black."
If your eyes do... that's on you, and it doesn't give you the authority to force your subjective opinion on everyone else.

RE: New Uniforms leaked - bfine32 - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 11:51 AM)Tomkat Wrote: OK so... How many blue and yellow rams do you see running around?

No.
I can tell you don't have an ounce of creativity in your entire body, so I'll just sum things up here..

IT'S.  A.  JERSEY.  IT.  DOESN'T.  HAVE.  TO.  LOOK.  LIKE.  AN.  ACTUAL.  TIGER.
But I have seen quite a few Silver/Blue Lions and the Blue/Orange Bear is one of the most dangerous creatures in the forest

RE: New Uniforms leaked - jason - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 12:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But I have seen quite a few Silver/Blue Lions and the Blue/Orange Bear is one of the most dangerous creatures in the forest

If I...... Were kiiiiiiing of the fooorrressst!!!!

Courage.

RE: New Uniforms leaked - XenoMorph - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 11:51 AM)Tomkat Wrote: OK so... How many blue and yellow rams do you see running around?

No.

just cause other teams dont know what their animals look like doesnt mean we have to play dumb

RE: New Uniforms leaked - Big Boss - 03-25-2021

Let's go with this color scheme:

[Image: comics-he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-uni...review.jpg]

RE: New Uniforms leaked - Earendil - 03-25-2021

I've only seen one blue Bronco.

Meet Blucifer. His talents include scaring the hell out of children, casting an evil glare at all visitors to Denver International Airport, and killing his creator.

[Image: 191030-BLUCIFER-DIA-4-1024x680.jpg]

RE: New Uniforms leaked - MileHighGrowler - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 01:21 PM)Earendil Wrote: I've only seen one blue Bronco.

Meet Blucifer. His talents include scaring the hell out of children, casting an evil glare at all visitors to Denver International Airport, and killing his creator.

[Image: 191030-BLUCIFER-DIA-4-1024x680.jpg]

You forgot to mention his key part in the DIA conspiracy theories...  

The Broncos uniforms are reflective of the sunsets we get over the mountains.  Orange and blue.  

I honestly can't even believe anyone is (seriously) debating the team's unis on whether they're reflective of the mascot or not.  

RE: New Uniforms leaked - Earendil - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 02:17 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: You forgot to mention his key part in the DIA conspiracy theories...  

The Broncos uniforms are reflective of the sunsets we get over the mountains.  Orange and blue.  

I honestly can't even believe anyone is (seriously) debating the team's unis on whether they're reflective of the mascot or not.  

I did forget about that, thanks.  It's been a while since I went down that rabbit hole.  It was a weird, scary place.

(03-25-2021, 02:17 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: ...I honestly can't even believe anyone is (seriously) debating the team's unis on whether they're reflective of the mascot or not.  

Exactly.

As long as it's not something silly... ANY design feature(s) comprising of black/orange/white should suffice.