Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Uniforms leaked

Apparently someone found the leaked jerseys on E-Bay. Probably not how the Bengals wanted these to appear for the first time.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Those are horrendous. Nike screws up once again. This is exactly what I was afraid of
Reply/Quote
Made up rubbish
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Oh, man. I don’t like those. Maybe they’ll look better in pads, but oof.
Reply/Quote
For anyone questioning this, Goodberry just confirmed that these are real.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joegoodberry/status/1368663939832283137?s=21
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 05:58 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: For anyone questioning this, Goodberry just confirmed that these are real.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joegoodberry/status/1368663939832283137?s=21

These might end up being the real deal but Joe Goodberry is a blogger he cannot confirm anything team related.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 06:01 PM)Synric Wrote: These might end up being the real deal but Joe Goodberry is a blogger he cannot confirm anything team related.

I get where you might think that, but he's openly discussed that he's talked to people in the organization about the jerseys and they've described to him what's coming. While he may not be able to confirm some things, I'm guessing he's pretty dialed in on this one. 
Reply/Quote
If these are the uniforms, I liked the old ones better. The orange alternates were my favorite, followed by the white, then the color rush, then the black. I like all of those better than these. But they could have done worse?? Whatevs
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 06:01 PM)Synric Wrote: These might end up being the real deal but Joe Goodberry is a blogger he cannot confirm anything team related.

If he truly has no way of confirming it, then his wording is interesting. He is speaking as if he is 100% confident that these are it. Someone replied saying “is this really them” and he responded “Yes”. It sounds like he does have inside information, somehow.
Reply/Quote
They look like Denver colors. Isn't that blue?
Reply/Quote
Looks like we're nor getting the capes I hoped for.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It is the color rush jersey in orange and black. It will look better on a player where those stripes go across the should pads instead of draping down the arms

I wonder how an ebay seller got ahold of them.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well, all you folks who were always so offended by the B got your wish...

Reply/Quote
I’ll withhold judgement until I see them on the field. The helmet logo will be the make or break piece for me.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 06:36 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I’ll withhold judgement until I see them on the field. The helmet logo will be the make or break piece for me.

They already said the helmets aren’t changing.

Reply/Quote
I really hope those aren't then. They are horrendous.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They already said the helmets aren’t changing.

Ah didn’t know this. If we have orange pants and orange shoes we will look like a tall glass or orange juice lol.
Reply/Quote
None of this matters to me. I just want wins. If this helps bring in more younger fans then whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 06:36 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I’ll withhold judgement until I see them on the field. The helmet logo will be the make or break piece for me.

Helmet logo?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote