Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Uniforms leaked
(03-07-2021, 08:25 PM)pally Wrote: they don't match what they would have done and the view on a hanger doesn't represent how they would look on a player.

For me, it isn't a matter of what I would have done. It's more that I hoped they would come up with something that didn't look low effort. Just my opinion, but this design looks like something any 12 year old with Microsoft Paint could have come up with.

Maybe they'll look a little better on game days, but my initial reaction is...ugh. Jerry
Reply/Quote
Thank God if these are real. Tired of the clown costumes. I just want something simple. Like the Raiders. This here is simple. Look on Twitter for some of the mock ups on players. They look CLEAN. What do you guys want?

All of those Oregon Duck style uniforms over the last 5 plus years that people have mocked for the Bengals have you guys expecting something WAY different lol.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 08:44 PM)Takedown Wrote: Thank God if these are real. Tired of the clown costumes. I just want something simple. Like the Raiders. This here is simple. Look on Twitter for some of the mock ups on players. They look CLEAN. What do you guys want?

All of those Oregon Duck style uniforms over the last 5 plus years that people have mocked for the Bengals have you guys expecting something WAY different lol.

Not like there's a right or wrong answer with stuff like this. 

Some people will love them, some will hate them, some won't give a shit. Smirk
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/unimockups/status/1368687440706170886
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
To me, it looks like crap.

If you want to go retro to the 2nd generation of uniforms, then do just that. Don't throw out something like this that looks like a home made throw back jersey.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 06:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, all you folks who were always so offended by the B got your wish...

Or the dreaded white panel that many bitched about... It's gone, but those jerseys suck. They literally can't do anything right. Not even keeping a secret.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 09:15 PM)jason Wrote: Or the dreaded white panel that many bitched about... It's gone, but those jerseys suck. They literally can't do anything right. Not even keeping a secret.

Do we know for sure that this is the actual design? Has anyone who's legit verified it?
Reply/Quote
I don’t buy it... but god I hope this isn’t real
Reply/Quote
Not a fan. AT. ALL. (To each their own though)

They strike me as boring and unimaginative. For team desperately trying to push a new era (New coach, "New Dey", "The Dey is Now", I would have thought they would have went with something more progessive or at least somewhat different.

Simple may work for classic uni's like the Bears, but I don't think so with us. Especially with the very loud helmet we still employ.

Oh well, when they said they were going simple and classic I expected something low effort like this. And I suppose the only thing that matters is W/L's. Although by I really could have went without all of the emoji's and mentions of the exciting new uniforms. They're about as exciting as flat white paint.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 09:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Do we know for sure that this is the actual design? Has anyone who's legit verified it?

Not as far as I can tell. I literally just read this morning that they wouldn't be unveiling them this month, and then I see this. I'm hopin' we've been had with this supposed leak.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 09:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Do we know for sure that this is the actual design? Has anyone who's legit verified it?

Goodberry is the only one, which some people are skeptical of since he is a blogger. The way he is talking, though, makes it seem like he has inside information on the Jersey redesign. He is pretty confidently saying that these are it. If these aren’t legit, then it sounds like they are really close.
Reply/Quote
The white one looks ok I guess. The orange one and the black one are absolutely terrible.
Reply/Quote
I really don’t get the hate by some. If these are the real design then they gave the fans what most of them wanted. Simple & clean! I’m sure they will look better once you see the whole uniform on a player. For me, I love them! They gave us 1) no side panels 2) no # shadow 3) no B logo 4) new stripes on shoulders 5) simple & clean! I’m not sure what else they could have done. If you are going for that look & not be to busy, then I think they nailed it!
Reply/Quote
Hate them just my opinion. Was hoping for them to have ones similar to the 1989 Bengals jerseys or like the 90s ones with a better bad ass tiger. The only ones I liked were there white color rush ones are they still keeping those ?
Reply/Quote
We couldve had something like this,     but no.

This is what Nike does to uniforms. Hopefully they do what they did to the jaguars and Bucs jerseys and correct them 4 years down the line.

TERRIBLE
Reply/Quote
I want to see them on a player, or even just a person instead of a coat hanger, before I judge them. I will say, when looking at them side by side with our current uniforms, I think I like the new ones better.
Reply/Quote
My initial thought was YUCK, but after seeing on the players, I thought they looked way better. I wouldn't put to much stock in what was on twitter though as being legit.
Reply/Quote
Helmets/uniforms used to be the best part of being a Bengal fan.

Now we don’t even have that.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 09:24 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Goodberry is the only one, which some people are skeptical of since he is a blogger. The way he is talking, though, makes it seem like he has inside information on the Jersey redesign. He is pretty confidently saying that these are it. If these aren’t legit, then it sounds like they are really close.

He said that they look "as they were described" to him. 

It's just as likely that it's similar, but not exactly this; minimal stripes on the shoulder, number on front and back and that's about it. 

I looked at the unimockups twitter and if the stripes are all on the top and extend a bit down into the jersey, i think that looks better but i can't see a completely blank lower sleeve. 

I still don't like the number font, at all. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Good god these are terrible. Look like some cheap Walmart knock off. Three mishapen "stripes" that look like actual turds. Orange stripes on the black jersey?!? Goofy ass font. Did that full tard Troy design these?
Reply/Quote