Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Uniforms leaked
I like it.
Reply/Quote
I dont think these are gonna be the jerseys. Remember when the bengals changed their uniform in 2004, and THESE were released?

yea, same thing here in 2021. Some chinese shop just trying to get in early I believe.

To anyone praising these supposed new uniforms, just know that you're being bamboozled, and you have the worst taste known to mankind.
Reply/Quote
The stripes remind me more of the Toronto Raptors logo than the Bengals...but ehh, these aren't so bad.  I haven't really like our uniform changes since we moved on from the late 90s jerseys, though.

[Image: 200px-Toronto_Raptors_logo.svg.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 11:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The stripes remind me more of the Toronto Raptors logo than the Bengals...but ehh, these aren't so bad.  I haven't really like our uniform changes since we moved on from the late 90s jerseys, though.

[Image: 200px-Toronto_Raptors_logo.svg.png]

Who knows? Maybe the pants will have pleats. That'll make them look less cheap...

FWIW, I really don't care, but I think folks are looking at knock offs and thinking that will be the fit and finish of the jersey. I'm sure they'll be NFL quality. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think they are ok. Simplifying them is a good idea because the helmet is great but very “busy”. I would like to see a mock of the black jersey on a player wearing the helmet. I think that will look good.
I understand some people being disappointed but they won’t look anything like the bears once they are on the field with their helmets on.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 11:56 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I would like to see a mock of the black jersey on a player wearing the helmet. I think that will look good.

To me, it's even worse because the helmet's so cool and classic...but the jersey is so cheap and generic looking. 

I just can't see this being the actual design...especially with how much they've hyped it.

[Image: burrow-new-stripe.webp]
Reply/Quote
Good God. I sure hope these are not the jerseys. Way too much orange makes us look like the Browns. And please, oh please, get rid of that number font. That "9" belongs to Carson Palmer and he left the team. It's just bad luck.

Give Burrow his own jersey and identity.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Those orange "stripes" are pure vomit.

Anybody remember the War of the Worlds TV show from the 80's? How at the end of the intro it showed Earth and then the three fingered alien hand covers it? Those "stripes" look like the alien hand.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 10:52 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: That's not confirmation. That's belief. He is in no position to confirm these jerseys and admitted as such in another tweet.

https://twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1368730399099207680?s=20

What I do find odd about this alleged reveal, however, is that they apparently made a jersey for AJ Green, who is an unrestricted free agent and may never wear the new Bengals jersey.

[Image: UmDN5oj.png]

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bengals_GC/status/1368668061155360771

I now have 100% certainty these are not the jerseys. After all there will be no AJ Green. Also the numbers aren’t even the same length.
Reply/Quote
No offense to James Rapien, but I'm not buying it. I think it was Bengalorian who bought one on eBay. Then, some time later, he got an email from the seller cancelling the order because they were "flawed."

As for how they look, if these are the real McCoy, color me tremendously underwhelmed.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 07:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The look much better on a player.

[Image: Ev54mWPWQAcZAlZ?format=jpg&name=large]

The simulated ones here are symmetrical and looks good... the ones IRL are asymmetrical like Bill Gate's hands.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 11:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I dont think these are gonna be the jerseys. Remember when the bengals changed their uniform in 2004, and THESE were released?

yea, same thing here in 2021. Some chinese shop just trying to get in early I believe.

To anyone praising these supposed new uniforms, just know that you're being bamboozled, and you have the worst taste known to mankind.

Nothing showed up in your original post. What was released before the Bengals jersey reveal in 2004?
Reply/Quote
I don't hate these when viewing them on a player and I was prepared for far worse. But if these are the real new look for Bengals, all I can say is at least there are no white panels. I always thought the current uniforms were too busy and these are simple. I would like all white color rush for even a cleaner look.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 12:22 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: To me, it's even worse because the helmet's so cool and classic...but the jersey is so cheap and generic looking. 

I just can't see this being the actual design...especially with how much they've hyped it.

[Image: burrow-new-stripe.webp]

You mean you don't like the arena league jersey look?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 05:44 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote:

Apparently someone found the leaked jerseys on E-Bay. Probably not how the Bengals wanted these to appear for the first time.

Not how the fans wanted them to appear ever this is less the HS level... they look bad but im hoping these are just false images considering the one is blue and not even black
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 01:03 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: I now have 100% certainty these are not the jerseys. After all there will be no AJ Green. Also the numbers aren’t even the same length.

someone on ebay trying to be funny lol
Reply/Quote
I think they're fine, overall. The mockups look okay on the players, and I'm good with making them less busy. I might quibble with the dark shade of orange, but it could just be lighting.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 10:22 PM)Older Than You Too Wrote: Good god these are terrible. Look like some cheap Walmart knock off. Three mishapen "stripes" that look like actual turds. Orange stripes on the black jersey?!? Goofy ass font. Did that full tard Troy design these?

I was going to say the same thing.  These look exactly like the knock offs that Wal-Mart sold a few years ago.  My friend has one.  I'll see if I can get a picture to compare.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 10:52 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: That's not confirmation. That's belief. He is in no position to confirm these jerseys and admitted as such in another tweet.

https://twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1368730399099207680?s=20

What I do find odd about this alleged reveal, however, is that they apparently made a jersey for AJ Green, who is an unrestricted free agent and may never wear the new Bengals jersey.

[Image: UmDN5oj.png]

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bengals_GC/status/1368668061155360771

The reason that these have to be real is because of the signed "paul brown" stitching inside the collar. Thats just a detail that someone wouldn't "make up" or throw in there on a whim. That makes me think these are legit. Also, if they were fake...why havent the bengals come out and said they are fake? Just put it to rest?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
If these are real, how pissed do you think the Bengals are that they were leaked?

Remember, they've already said that the new design would not be unveiled in March. So that means they were probably a month away at the least.

I'm sure they were/are planning a number of things for the official release. Obviously professional photos, players moedleing and wearing them, and some social media and marketing behind them (post, videos, etc)

That's all a bit ruined if this are ineed the real deal. I mean, they can still do all of this, but if they unveil what everybody has now seen it's going to take the wind out of the sails so to speak.

Someone screwed up big time if these are legit. The Bengals, Nike, the Seller.... take your pick. Probably a good chance it's some combination of all three. (Bengal were unrealistic how long they could keep it a secret, Nike let their product get out, or the seller broke some sort of agreement)

If these are indeed the new uni's, if the Bengals are smart they'll push up that release now. You can't have people waiting an entire month to only unveil the same damn thing they saw weeks ago.
Reply/Quote