Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Uniforms leaked
Just noticed the Paul Brown signature on the inside collar. Kinda cool.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The look much better on a player.

[Image: Ev54mWPWQAcZAlZ?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote
So we're the Bears now?

Those unis are horrible. I certainly hope this isn't the case. 

Hoe-rendous.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Did the family buy one of those cricket machines to make these to save a buck? Those look worse than my high school tigers uniforms looked.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 06:10 PM)Mer Wrote: They look like Denver colors. Isn't that blue?

My first thought was Bears when I saw the “black” looks blue to me too.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 06:52 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Helmet logo?

Ya, thought they were gonna put a new tiger on it or something that actually ‘changes’ the uniform... other than a color change and simple look.
Reply/Quote
Goodberry did a mock up of what they would like like on player ...I gotta say, these look damn clean...

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1368682132177096706/photo/1
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 07:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The look much better on a player.

[Image: Ev54mWPWQAcZAlZ?format=jpg&name=large]

Yeah these actually look sick. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
This isn't the finished product. There are no side shoulder numbers, nor room for any.

If this IS the design, what a disaster. A T shirt with some stripes? Throwback? More like Throw UP!
Reply/Quote
Good God, I hope this is just a knock off.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 07:45 PM)PDub80 Wrote: This isn't the finished product. There are no side shoulder numbers, nor room for any.

If this IS the design, what a disaster. A T shirt with some stripes? Throwback? More like Throw UP!

There are a few teams in the NFL who don't have shoulder numbers.

The Chargers, Patriots, and the Rams home jerseys don't have numbers off the top of my head.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
I think we're being trolled.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 07:49 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: There are a few teams in the NFL who don't have shoulder numbers.

The Chargers, Patriots, and the Rams home jerseys don't have numbers off the top of my head.

I didn't realize that and thought Chargers git away w it because of helmet numbers. Damn it!

NOTE: I saw an artist's take on the on-filed version and those looked cool. Much much better than the cheap T shirt fan jersey.

Unimockups on twitter did some based off of the leaks if yoi want to search it.
Reply/Quote
They said they were getting back to old school basic.. and that seems to be what they did.. i actually like them.. not too busy at all... helmet will stand out even more
Reply/Quote
Why not just use the color rush whites the team shop was selling last season? Those were awesome.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 07:57 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I didn't realize that and thought Chargers git away w it because of helmet numbers. Damn it!

NOTE: I saw an artist's take on the on-filed version and those looked cool. Much much better than the cheap T shirt fan jersey.

Unimockups on twitter did some based off of the leaks if yoi want to search it.

I'll definitely check them out.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
These look great. I'm not quite sure what the problem is that people are having with them?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 08:12 PM)Big Boss Wrote: These look great.  I'm not quite sure what the problem is that people are having with them?

they don't match what they would have done and the view on a hanger doesn't represent how they would look on a player.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Everyone will have their own opinions of this design, if it is indeed the actual one, but IMO it looks more like something a high school team should be wearing. Really disappointed if this is the new look. 
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 08:12 PM)Big Boss Wrote: These look great.  I'm not quite sure what the problem is that people are having with them?

Agreed. These are cleaner and more striking. If they also calm down the stripes on the pants I think these will look sick.

Reply/Quote