Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. (/Thread-This-is-the-Worst-Free-Agency-I-ve-Ever-Seen-since-Burrow-was-Drafted)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - casear2727 - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 12:32 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Orlando Brown is ass in pass protection. Any improvements we get is because Jonah is assier. 

You are ass in football in general, sure you aren't a Browns fan?

[Image: HX6wYu9.png]

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Soonerpeace - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 01:33 AM)casear2727 Wrote: You are ass in football in general, sure you aren't a Browns fan?

[Image: HX6wYu9.png]

Thank you from the top rope on Bigzo

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 01:42 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Thank you from the top rope on Bigzo

[Image: macho-man-flying-elbow-drop.gif]

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Bengalstripes9 - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 01:31 AM)casear2727 Wrote: The guy is a troll.  Look at his most recent comments.

Yeah that’s what I thought at first. But I’m not so sure. It can be a depressing world out there. It’s tough these days with politics and cost of living and so forth. People are glued to their tv screens and don’t exercise or get outside enough. Addicted to sugar and alcohol and substances. Low quality foods. Depression and anxiety are rampant. But there’s a ton of light in the world if you look in the right places and take care of yourself.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - casear2727 - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 01:46 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah that’s what I thought at first. But I’m not so sure. It can be a depressing world out there. It’s tough these days with politics and cost of living and so forth. People are glued to their tv screens and don’t exercise or get outside enough. Addicted to sugar and alcohol and substances. Low quality foods. Depression and anxiety are rampant. But there’s a ton of light in the world if you look in the right places and take care of yourself.

You are a good person. 

Me?   I think it is easier to thin the herd of assholes... but you are probably right.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 01:48 AM)casear2727 Wrote: You are a good person. 

Me?   I think it is easier to thin the herd of assholes... but you are probably right.

I would like to think a high profile signing would help lessen depression. I mean I don't see how one can fully expect Brown to be an absolute bust. He hasn't proven that to be the case in his career. Plus our recent free agent signings have been pretty solid. Shut up. Don't anyone talk about Waynes.

At least have a positive outlook and hope for want the best for guys that choose to sign here. If he starts stinking it up once the games start then start complaining.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Rotobeast - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 12:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I just felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if fredtoast’s head exploded like the planet Alderaan after the front office did something he swore for years they couldn’t do.
Say his name two more times, I dare ya.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

(03-16-2023, 01:57 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Say his name two more times, I dare ya.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-16-2023

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! 

Now you know WHY KC had to replace Brown.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Whatever - 03-16-2023

Oh, wow. I was in full on panic mode. For some reason, I thought free agency only lasted 24 hours. Don't know why that is...

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Bengalstripes9 - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 01:48 AM)casear2727 Wrote: You are a good person. 

I started to think that his ego is so dug in to thinking this way that he can’t accept the good news. His ego wants to be right and separate himself from those around him. He doesn’t realize that his thoughts are not his. The universe put them into his head. Once you realize that you lose your attachment to being right. This team is solid. They make great moves every offseason, in stark opposition to years past. I’m a realist. The reality is we made back to back AFC championships, winning one. And, our team is going to be better going into this year. No judgement needed, just observation.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Luvnit2 - 03-16-2023

Hmmm...looks like Steelers and Jets are OL talent morons, Bengals outbid then for Brown. Welcome to the jungle Orlando Brown!!!!

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Luvnit2 - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 02:05 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I started to think that his ego is so dug in to thinking this way that he can’t accept the good news. His ego wants to be right and separate himself from those around him. He doesn’t realize that his thoughts are not his. The universe put them into his head. Once you realize that you lose your attachment to being right. This team is solid. They make great moves every offseason, in stark opposition to years past. I’m a realist. The reality is we made back to back AFC championships, winning one. And, our team is going to be better going into this year. No judgement needed, just observation.

Prior to us signing Brown, I asked based on KC and Cincy FA so far, who has made their team better?

Needless to say, KC is now way behind.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Synric - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 01:46 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah that’s what I thought at first. But I’m not so sure. It can be a depressing world out there. It’s tough these days with politics and cost of living and so forth. People are glued to their tv screens and don’t exercise or get outside enough. Addicted to sugar and alcohol and substances. Low quality foods. Depression and anxiety are rampant. But there’s a ton of light in the world if you look in the right places and take care of yourself.

Beer and Pie does sound good right now.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - NotBigzo - 03-16-2023

I'm just a cynic that looks at things with more skepticism than optimism.

Why does the rest of the league insist on this guy being an RT instead of a left one? I'm willing to chalk up toe Chicago bears being dumbassess for insisiting on it, but not Baltimore or KC...

FWIW, people said he was gonna be ass after the combine, Bengals included.

(03-16-2023, 02:07 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Hmmm...looks like Steelers and Jets are OL talent morons, Bengals outbid then for Brown. Welcome to the jungle Orlando Brown!!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if he took less money to play for a winner.

(03-16-2023, 02:11 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm just a cynic that looks at things with more skepticism than optimism.

Why does the rest of the league insist on this guy being an RT instead of a left one? I'm willing to chalk up toe Chicago bears being dumbassess for insisiting on it, but not Baltimore or KC...

We have a few skeptical posters here. Your comments are borderline pathetic.  Maybe some therapy with BengalsStripes will help?  But I have my doubts.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - NotBigzo - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 02:16 AM)casear2727 Wrote: We have a few skeptical posters here. Your comments are borderline pathetic.  Maybe some therapy with BengalsStripes will help?  But I have my doubts.

Considering who this is coming from, ironic.

(03-16-2023, 02:11 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm just a cynic that looks at things with more skepticism than optimism.

Be grateful for what you have though. That’s all I’m saying. We’re headed back to the afc championship 3 years in a row. That’s an accomplishment from years past. We have Joe burrow and Chase, and Higgins. The team is actually spending on oline and managing the cap well.

But don’t get too caught up in analyzing it either. It’s just a game. As fun as it is to watch, it’s only 2 hours out of the week for 21 weeks out of the year. It shouldn’t take up as much time as it does for us—but hey, it’s a fun sport to watch. I get it. Here I‘ve spent 3 hours online tonight when I definitely have better things to do. But it’s fun, so **** it.

RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 02:05 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I started to think that his ego is so dug in to thinking this way that he can’t accept the good news. His ego wants to be right and separate himself from those around him. He doesn’t realize that his thoughts are not his. The universe put them into his head. Once you realize that you lose your attachment to being right. This team is solid. They make great moves every offseason, in stark opposition to years past. I’m a realist. The reality is we made back to back AFC championships, winning one. And, our team is going to be better going into this year. No judgement needed, just observation.

I'm a realist as well.....been hammering the Bengals FO for years during FA. That said.....if these guys can't tell the difference in the ML and ZT eras of FA, then they're trolling or have bad memories.