Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Draft Central (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Draft-Central)
+--- Thread: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** (/Thread-OFFICIAL-NFL-DRAFT-DAY-THREAD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - masterpanthera_t - 04-29-2016

Hope Billings goes before the Pittsburgh pick.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Storer50 - 04-29-2016

Move up. Grab billings

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - BigPapaKain - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 10:08 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Who announced our pick? ESPN as always had something else on the screen.

Isaac Curtis.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - StoneTheCrow - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 10:08 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Who announced our pick? ESPN as always had something else on the screen.

Isaac Curtis. NFLN, dude. **** ESPN entirely. 

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - sloSTI - 04-29-2016

Isaac Curtis

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-29-2016

Boyd was another great pick, wanted Billings of course but still, great.

A top WR in this draft and would of took him over Will Fuller easily and maybe even Michael Thomas OSU.

With you guys wanting a team to take Billings ahead of Pitt...

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - TKUHL - 04-29-2016

I thought he was going to say Tyyyyyyyler Higbee. Kinda bummed, Really wanted Garrett and Braverman. Should have went Billings there.

Pitt will take Billings or The Ohio St. Safety

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - The Real Deal - 04-29-2016

Is anyone affiliated with the steelers in any way ever capable of not being an asshole?

Is there a chance Billings will see the third round? If so, should the Bengals trade up and take him in the first couple picks of the third? Is there a reason he's falling this much other than the glut of DTs available?

Wow Tampa, Kicker in the second round?

WOW!!! I wanted that Kicker but didnt think he would go this high.

NE will take Billings

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - StoneTheCrow - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 10:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is anyone affiliated with the steelers in any way ever capable of not being an asshole?

My brother in law's brother in law is a steelers fan and I didn't know it for like two years. Unprecedented. He IS the .1%

Think the Saints traded up to get Billings.

Never mind, they took Rankins in the first.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Cornelius - 04-29-2016

Love Boyd pick. Well done. Now we just need Billings to fall to 3rd round. Or Guards Whitehair or Westerman.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Joelist - 04-29-2016

Boyd is not a bad pick. We needed to restock the WR drawer and this is a good way.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 04-29-2016

Happy with the way this draft is going so far!! I feel like Boyd is much more in line with where he was drafted compared to the WR's I feel were overvalued in the first round. We made the stoolers make a stupid first round pick and got a very good corner....there is a lot of talent left on the board for a great 3rd round pick too!!

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - jj22 - 04-29-2016

Billings is a steal at this point.

I am usually not for trading up, especially the way it has burnt the Bengals in the past, but I think they should trade up and get Billings at the top of the third.