Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron (/Thread-Bengals-request-interviews-with-Josh-McDaniels-Zac-Taylor-Shane-Waldron)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - XenoMorph - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 02:03 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Obviously not a good sign he won't even see us.

mcdaniels is so wishy washy I didn't even want him to come visit.

looks like BUCs OC is now on our list of canidates.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Shouldamapads - 01-03-2019

Peyton Manning, the end.

Let's talk about our weak LBs now.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - fozzie11 - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 02:11 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Peyton Manning, the end.

Let's talk about our weak LBs now.

lol,right, I wish this was over and done so we can go back to arguing about prospects we like.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - fortyyearfan - 01-03-2019

(12-31-2018, 06:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think Zac Taylor and Eric Bieniemy or two names that would excite some of the fan base.  I would also bring Vance Joseph in as DC and Keep Marvin Lewis in the Front office as GM assistant.  

I don't want Hue Jackson near this team.

The only one I want is Eric Bieniemy is the only one I want,with Vance Joseph as DC and Hue Jackson as OC.This would be a winning team,believe this and since most all players these days are African Americans,the players to me would be happy with this type of coaching staff,keep our O-line coach,and fire the rest.To me,this would be an afc north winner.just sayin,Eric Bieniemy is a firery type coach and the players play hard for this guy.I could see him taking the Miami dolphins position as it is warm there all year and they too have a good team.Mike had better sell this guy on our team has the talent to win it all as they do.When all our players come back from IR,we are going to be a force,especially with Eric leading the charge.I do not want any part of stink Josh Daniels he is awlful.He failed big time with the Denver broncos.He is not a leader of men he stinks.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Atomic Orange - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 02:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: mcdaniels is so wishy washy I didn't even want him to come visit.

looks like BUCs OC is now on our list of canidates.

I understand that but we were still dissed by one of the top coaching prospects.  

Just another embarrassment on top of seriously considering Hue. And then Mikey being all sad because his BFF took his ball home on his own terms.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - RunKijanaRun - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 02:15 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: The only one I want is Eric Bieniemy is the only one I want,

Did you post this from your job at the Department of Redundancy Department?

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Shake n Blake - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 02:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I understand that but we were still dissed by one of the top coaching prospects.  

Just another embarrassment on top of seriously considering Hue. And then Mikey being all sad because his BFF took his ball home on his own terms.

It's being painted as "embarrassing" for some reason, but no one is saying the Cardinals should be embarrassed that they were spurned by one of the top coaching prospects (Bieniemy). A guy who made the Bengals his first interview. I guess people see the narrative they want to see.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Atomic Orange - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 02:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I guess people see the narrative they want to see.

Are we not seriously considering Hue Jackson for HC Shake? Who else is doing that?

Sorry for not sharing your newfound confidence this time.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - McC - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 03:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Are we not seriously considering Hue Jackson for HC Shake? Who else is doing that?

Every report that says Hue is MIke's choice also said he doesn't dare.  Why are you only focusing on half?

(01-03-2019, 03:13 PM)McC Wrote: Every report that says Hue is MIke's choice also said he doesn't dare.  Why are you only focusing on half?

Because i don't trust Mike Brown. Hue shouldn't even be here right now.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Shake n Blake - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 03:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Are we not seriously considering Hue Jackson for HC Shake? Who else is doing that?

1. I'm not sure we are. Could be doing the guy a solid for his service.

2. If we are seriously considering Hue, yes that's embarrassing. That doesn't make McDaniels turning us down embarrassing.

(01-03-2019, 03:15 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Because i don't trust Mike Brown. Hue shouldn't even be here right now.

Fair enough. I'm just enjoying these few days and trying to keep an open mind. We'll have plenty of time (perhaps decades) to complain later.

(01-03-2019, 03:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. I'm not sure we are. Could be doing the guy a solid for his service.

2. If we are seriously considering Hue, yes that's embarrassing. That doesn't make McDaniels turning us down embarrassing.

1. I hope you're right.

2. I would have proffered we weren't dissed by one of the top coaching prospects but it happened - over it.

(01-03-2019, 03:19 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: 1. I hope you're right.

2. I would have proffered we weren't dissed by one of the top coaching prospects but it happened - over it.

1. I might be. We don't know.

2. How is that a diss? And if it is, what does that say about Bieniemy choosing us over the Cards?

Wouldn't that be a compliment by this logic? So it would balance out?

(01-03-2019, 03:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. I might be. We don't know.

2. How is that a diss? And if it is, what does that say about Bieniemy choosing us over the Cards?

Wouldn't that be a compliment by this logic? So it would balance out?

Perhaps as a courtesy and a free trip Bieniemy should have made the trip - but also kudos for not wasting their time.

If you haven'
t noticed i am a bit nervous over this whole coach replacement thing Shake.

I'll take a break, go get some crisp air.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Destro - 01-03-2019

Told people that it is not just who the team wants to hire, but if they want to work here. I was told that it is such a savory job that no one would turn it down, yet McDaniels said no way. Right or wrong, he also decided, last year, to stay OC in NE instead of coming to Indy. Just know that being a head coach for any old team in the NFL is not always someone's goal in life.

Especially young coach know they may possibly get more than one bite at the apple and hate to have their chance/reputation ruined. Granted, Hue got a number of chances, but plenty of coaches were hot, got the top job, fizzled and then you never heard of them again. Can go from highly sought after to doing podcasts in a couple of years.

These guys may have demands ( remember that even Marvin had to negotiate with MB during a new contract ). If some of these guys don't get what they want, they may pass on Cincinnati, even if their only other option is to stay where they are at.

Don't get me wrong, I want the next Bill Belichick here ( who was a Cleveland cast off ), but we have to sell the Bengals on these guys, too.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - J24 - 01-03-2019

I hope they at least interview Kris Richard; Ideally it would be Richard at HC, Hue Jackson at OC, and Marquan Manual at DC.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Bengalholic - 01-03-2019

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Destro - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 04:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Oh, Zim....

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - RunKijanaRun - 01-03-2019

Not interested in Kris Richard. More so than Hue Joseph, but that's it.

RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - NATI BENGALS - 01-03-2019

Bummer. The dude riding on Tom Bradys coattails turned us down. I'll live