Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question (/Thread-Transgender-Bathroom-Locker-Room-Question)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 10:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Their monkeys are tired of being spanked and are forming an armed retaliation.
Ninja

Dino is not really Fred, he just identifies as Fred. I really should be more accepting. 

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GMDino - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 10:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Their monkeys are tired of being spanked and are forming an armed retaliation.
Ninja

[Image: 6562046_zps04ee646f.jpg]

(05-02-2016, 10:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dino is not really Fred, he just identifies as Fred. I really should be more accepting. 

Oh...are your sure about that...now?

Hilarious

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Tiger Teeth - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 11:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh...are your sure about that...now?

Hilarious

Well, you are using his avatar.  Just sayin'........

(05-02-2016, 11:04 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, you are using his avatar.  Just sayin'........

Maybe he's using mine?

But there's a theory that we're the same person...ask around.

You might get a straight answer...
Mellow

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Tiger Teeth - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 11:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: You might get a straight answer...
Mellow

In here?   Hilarious

(05-02-2016, 11:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: In here?   Hilarious

Best post of the year right there.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Mike M (the other one) - 05-04-2016

In other news, Target's stocks have fallen 5.8% since the bathroom equality announcement.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Belsnickel - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 01:53 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: In other news, Target's stocks have fallen 5.8% since the bathroom equality announcement.

Ist mir Wurst. Sometimes there can be financial hits for doing what you perceive to be the right thing. We've seen this on both sides of this debate as companies say they won't go to NC and other states. You can't please everyone and so you have to deal with the consequences.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Mike M (the other one) - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 01:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Ist mir Wurst. Sometimes there can be financial hits for doing what you perceive to be the right thing. We've seen this on both sides of this debate as companies say they won't go to NC and other states. You can't please everyone and so you have to deal with the consequences.

Right or wrong, apparently quite a few people view Target as being in the wrong on this one.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BmorePat87 - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 02:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Right or wrong, apparently quite a few people view Target as being in the wrong on this one.

You rarely will have unanimous support when picking the morally superior side of a controversial topic. If you did, it wouldn't be a controversial topic. 

Target is proving this. 

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GMDino - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 02:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You rarely will have unanimous support when picking the morally superior side of a controversial topic. If you did, it wouldn't be a controversial topic. 

Target is proving this. 

Luckily the GOP controlled states won't being passing legislation telling people how to run their private businesses!

ThumbsUp

Wait....

Mellow

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 02:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Luckily the GOP controlled states won't being passing legislation telling people how to run their private businesses!

ThumbsUp

Wait....

Mellow

....or the Federal Government for that matter. Amirite?

(05-04-2016, 04:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ....or the Federal Government for that matter. Amirite?

Only the Republicans.   Mellow

(05-04-2016, 02:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Luckily the GOP controlled states won't being passing legislation telling people how to run their private businesses!

ThumbsUp

Wait....

Mellow

They wouldn't have to if people weren't so damn confused about their Sex and creating a new generation that is just outright confused about almost everything.....

I feel sad that children at such as young age are being converted by their parents, when they have no idea the long term consequences of the surgery (ability to reproduce). That has got to be depressing later in life for the simple fact that they never had a real choice in the matter. Seriously, growing up dreaming of having a family some day, only to discover that you can't reproduce. I know a few women that were barren and they had a hard time dealing with that emotion and still do.

(05-04-2016, 07:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They wouldn't have to if people weren't so damn confused about their Sex and creating a new generation that is just outright confused about almost everything.....

I feel sad that children at such as young age are being converted by their parents, when they have no idea the long term consequences of the surgery (ability to reproduce). That has got to be depressing later in life for the simple fact that they never had a real choice in the matter. Seriously, growing up dreaming of having a family some day, only to discover that you can't reproduce. I know a few women that were barren and they had a hard time dealing with that emotion and still do.

If you were talking about religion in the bold parts I'd agree.   Mellow

But in all seriousness is this "parents forcing a new sex on their children" a nationwide epidemic?  Or just an isolated case?

If the child wants to wear a dress, who cares?  If the parents demand he have surgery because of it I'd feel like a little more intervention was needed.

(05-04-2016, 07:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They wouldn't have to if people weren't so damn confused about their Sex and creating a new generation that is just outright confused about almost everything.....

Except, they aren't confused about their sex. But that is the biggest issue in all of this. People are making judgements based on ignorance.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 07:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Except, they aren't confused about their sex. But that is the biggest issue in all of this. People are making judgements based on ignorance.

Of course they are confused about their sex; as it doesn't match the gender they identify with. I do agree ignorance is an issue. 

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-04-2016

(05-02-2016, 11:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: You might get a straight answer...

NC is considering passing legislation outlawing any answer which isn't straight.

(05-04-2016, 07:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course they are confused about their sex; as it doesn't match the gender they identify with. I do agree ignorance is an issue. 

I would argue they are not confused about their sex. Sex is one thing, gender is another. Them not matching does not equate to confusion about their sex, or confusion at all, really. Claiming it is confusion is very presumptive. There may be confusion for some, but being trans does not in itself equate to being confused.

Glad you see the problem.