Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
I posted this as a reply on Facebook to a post about the whole deal.

For everyone that believes that transgenders should be able to use the bathroom that they identify as, let me ask you this:

The sports club/pool where I workout has the bathroom and the locker room as the same thing, which many kids use, obviously.

Say your 10-year-old daughter is using the bathroom, walks out of the stall and sees a 45-year-old, big, burly man with tattoos all over his body walking out of the shower completely naked, and it scars the girl for the rest of her life, are you still ok with it because that guy felt like a woman?
(04-21-2016, 04:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I posted this as a reply on Facebook to a post about the whole deal.

For everyone that believes that transgenders should be able to use the bathroom that they identify as, let me ask you this:

The sports club/pool where I workout has the bathroom and the locker room as the same thing, which many kids use, obviously.  

Say your 10-year-old daughter is using the bathroom, walks out of the stall and sees a 45-year-old, big, burly man with tattoos all over his body walking out of the shower completely naked, and it scars the girl for the rest of her life, are you still ok with it because that guy felt like a woman?

Boy....You sure are on a Transgender-bender lately.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

No one is OK with their kid being scared for the rest of his or her life. But when in Rome....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-21-2016, 04:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I posted this as a reply on Facebook to a post about the whole deal.

Say you are walking down the street and a man, any man, pulls his dick out and waves at her and it scars here for the rest of her life...are you OK with allowing men to walk down the street?

Because there is a better chance of my scenario happening than yours.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-21-2016, 05:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Say you are walking down the street and a man, any man, pulls his dick out and waves at her and it scars here for the rest of her life...are you OK with allowing men to walk down the street?

Because there is a better chance of my scenario happening than yours.

Rock On

Of course only one scenario would have someone breaking the law. I'm pretty sure most folks are against people breaking the law.

I'm also unsure of the formula one would use to calculate the liklihood of either event.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-21-2016, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course only one scenario would have someone breaking the law. I'm pretty sure most folks are against people breaking the law.

I'm also unsure of the formula one would use to calculate the liklihood of either event.

It's not only about breaking the law...it's about the likelihood of a made up scenario happening also.  

Do a quick google search for men arrested for flashing women....then compare it to a google search for men naked in the women's locker room.

And why doesn't anyone ever worry a young, impressionable boy will see a vagina?!?!  

Oh, right...because it only scars poor young girls.  Sad

Say your 10-year-old daughter is at the mall, walks out of a store and sees a 45-year-old, big, burly man with tattoos of naked chicks giving fellatio to Satan all over his body, and it scars the girl for the rest of her life, are you still ok with tattoos?

Say your 10-year-old daughter is at the mall, walks out of a store and sees a 45-year-old, big, burly man with with a gun shoot someone, and it scars the girl for the rest of her life, are you still ok with gun ownership?

Say your 10-year-old daughter is at the mall, walks out of a store and sees a 45-year-old, big, burly man with waving a flag and talking about how bad [word redacted] are?

Two of those three have happened to me (although one was my 4-year old daughter and the other was my 7-year old son). People are shitty creatures a large amount of the time and fail to use common sense. At the end of the day, the world would be a better place if people used reason and communicated. Instead, they don't and we end up with a lot of boogeyman hypotheticals like this one.

No, I wouldn't be happy if my daughter was in a lockerroom and some guy who is obviously not a transgender is walking around with his dong out. But common sense and reason tells me that guy isn't transgender... he's a sex offender. And that's where most of these stories fail — they aren't about transgender people, they're about male sex offenders masquerading as transgender.
I had sex with this girl in high school once. She drove us out to her parents field and we went at it. When I got home, I went to the bathroom to peepee. There was blood all over my tighty whities!!! I was scared half to death! I wondered if something had happened to Mr. Happy! Sure enough, there was blood all over him too!!!

But when I cleaned it off, I realized that it wasn't my blood. The chick had been on her period and hadn't told me!

I think THAT should be illegal!!! Mad
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
She only let you hit it once? Wink
(04-21-2016, 07:09 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: She only let you hit it once? Wink

Nah! That one I tapped multiple times (along with quite a few other guys I learned later). But that was the last time!

BTW- Glad I didn't go down. Would have looked like something from "The Walking Dead" when the policeman came and tapped on the window!  Shocked
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
The issue isn't whether _______ are attacking anyone. The issue is that this invites anyone to go anywhere and pretend they are any gender. It's just not a safe situation and the anything goes mentality of this topic needs to be shelved because the fact is that women and children are not safe and they feel at risk.

I do not feel that we have a ______ crime wave sweeping the nation. But these laws and allowances open up a whole of opportunities by those who do commit crime.
(04-21-2016, 08:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The issue isn't whether _______ are attacking anyone.   The issue is that this invites anyone to go anywhere and pretend they are any gender.     It's just not a safe situation and the anything goes mentality of this topic needs to be shelved because the fact is that women and children are not safe and they feel at risk.    

I do not feel that we have a ______ crime wave sweeping the nation.  But these laws and allowances open up a whole of opportunities by those who do commit crime.

Anyone can attack anyone with or without these laws.  The laws are there to protect the transgender people.

But, again, no one is worried about boys...just those poor, helpless women.   Sad
(04-21-2016, 08:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone can attack anyone with or without these laws.  The laws are there to protect the transgender people.

But, again, no one is worried about boys...just those poor, helpless women.   Sad

Who isn't worried about boys?

Yes anyone can attack anyone now. But now people notice when the wrong. Sex enters the bathroom and alerts the proper people.

Now you claim they help the _______ .... They have used the same bathroom for years and they can always go to the family restroom if they don't feel comfortable. Allowing them I go free for all then allows everyone to do so and that's where the issue comes into play. We can't sacrifice everyone's safety to help less than 1% of the people and who also suffer from a mental disorder. It doesn't make sense or add up. Not when they have alternatives already.
(04-21-2016, 08:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who isn't worried about boys?

Evry single person who posts how horrible it will be for the little girls...and never mentions the poor boys who might see a vagina!

(04-21-2016, 08:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes anyone can attack anyone now.   But now people notice when the wrong. Sex enters the bathroom and alerts the proper people.

Or people report people who don't look "feminine" enough. Or men attack boys in the men's room.

(04-21-2016, 08:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Now you claim they help the _______ ....   They have used the same bathroom for years and they can always go to the family restroom if they don't feel comfortable.    Allowing them I go free for all then allows everyone to do so and that's where the issue comes into play.    We can't sacrifice everyone's safety to help less than 1% of the people and who also suffer from a mental disorder.   It doesn't make sense or add up.   Not when they have alternatives already.

You've sacrificed no one's safety. The same threats are there for the poor, innocent non-transgender people. However a transgender person can now feel free to enter the bathroom they are dressed for and avoid harassment by going into the men's room dressed as woman.
"We can't worry about those 1 percent!"

But let's worry about the .0001 percent that will dress up like women to molest little girls. Man, I thought Conservatives were supposed to be the tough ones. :)
(04-21-2016, 08:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Evry single person who posts how horrible it will be for the little girls...and never mentions the poor boys who might see a vagina!

Or people report people who don't look "feminine" enough. Or men attack boys in the men's room.

You've sacrificed no one's safety. The same threats are there for the poor, innocent non-transgender people. However a transgender person can now feel free to enter the bathroom they are dressed for and avoid harassment by going into the men's room dressed as woman.

1. People use the example of women and girls because it's easier and more clear. But rest assured anyone who cares about girls also cares about boys. I don't have a son but I don't think it's appropriate for boys to see that stuff either.

2. Lol what is your fascination with seeing boys attacked or raped?

3. No the threats are increased for everyone e else. The guy in Seattle who pretended to be a girl to get access to the women's restroom and change.... Thankfully he was only pulling a stunt to show how easy and ridiculous this whole notion is to allow anything goes.
Good to see you back, Lucie. We never see eye to eye on social issues, but I don't have a problem with you.
(04-21-2016, 08:43 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: "We can't worry about those 1 percent!"

But let's worry about the .0001 percent that will dress up like women to molest little girls. Man, I thought Conservatives were supposed to be the tough ones. :)

It's not about just the pedos ... What about the men who get access to homes made for women who are hiding from domestic abuse?

The line needs drawn somewhere.
(04-21-2016, 09:00 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Good to see you back, Lucie. We never see eye to eye on social issues, but I don't have a problem with you.

Thank you Charvel. It's good to be back. I always appreciate the back and forth we have on many subjects. It always stays respectful and informative.
(04-21-2016, 09:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not about just the pedos ... What about the men who get access to homes made for women who are hiding from domestic abuse?

The line needs drawn somewhere.

I don't understand the question. Can you expand?