Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-21-2016, 09:09 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: I don't understand the question. Can you expand?

Expand on what? I am just using another example besides bathrooms.
(04-21-2016, 09:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thank you Charvel. It's good to be back. I always appreciate the back and forth we have on many subjects. It always stays respectful and informative.

I would hate a P and R section with people who all think alike. I think I get a better understanding of different points of view even if I will never agree with them.

Ok, now back to arguing.....lol
Personally, I think all of this could be avoided just by making all baths unisex with private stalls. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-21-2016, 09:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Expand on what? I am just using another example besides bathrooms.

Ok,I think I understand now. But a transwoman who is abused, where does she go? I have met transwomen who are not just really "manly men" in skirts and makeup.
(04-21-2016, 09:25 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Ok,I think I understand now. But a transwoman who is abused, where does she go? I have met transwomen who are not just really "manly men" in skirts and makeup.

Not to a home full of abused women. They can have their own home. The whole idea is to get women away from anyone who can physically dominate them. Like a man can do to a woman.
(04-21-2016, 09:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not to a home full of abused women. They can have their own home. The whole idea is to get women away from anyone who can physically dominate them. Like a man can do to a woman.

Ok, I guess all women are just dainty daisies? I haven't seen many transwomen who are aggressive.
(04-21-2016, 09:19 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Personally, I think all of this could be avoided just by making all baths unisex with private stalls. ThumbsUp

Maybe in some cases. But not in a school or anywhere where children go.

All this can be avoided by just staying as is and they go where their junk tells them. There is no need to turn everyone else's life sideways over such a small group.

Yes the nice thing to do is to be accepting and provide for them. But the costs just outweigh the benefits at this time. Plus we don't even know how severe this mental condition affects people. We need to figure this out before we start changing things. How about offer free counseling and treatment for them instead of putting everyone else at risk.
(04-21-2016, 09:31 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Ok, I guess all women are just dainty daisies? I haven't seen many transwomen who are aggressive.

Transwoman? .... Is a he/she or she/he?

Can't remember if it's trans(what you wanna be) or trans(what you actually are)

The issue is not if we believe they will attack people. It's the additonal avenue that actual criminals can now use and that can never be proven one way or the other so there is no way of knowing real _______ or fake _______
(04-21-2016, 05:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: And why doesn't anyone ever worry a young, impressionable boy will see a vagina?!?!  

Because it's not as likely.
You see...... boys have an outie and girls have an innie.
Outies are easier to see.
Tongue
We should make it mandatory for everyone to grow 70s bush, to conceal a bit more and make everyone a little more comfortable.
Ninja
So this 46-year-old father just decided he was a 6-year-old girl.

Everyone would be ok with him changing with your way pre-teen daughters?

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-12-11-at-12.29.53-PM-67...=500%2C295]
(04-21-2016, 10:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Because it's not as likely.
You see...... boys have an outie and girls have an innie.
Outies are easier to see.
Tongue
We should make it mandatory for everyone to grow 70s bush, to conceal a bit more and make everyone a little more comfortable.
Ninja

More likely its about males thinking they are protecting those fragile women from seeing a penis!!   Shocked

Meanwhile thinking if the boy sees a vajayjay it will make him a proper man ready to grow up and have a healthy relationship.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-21-2016, 11:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: More likely its about males thinking they are protecting those fragile women from seeing a penis!!   Shocked

Meanwhile thinking if the boy sees a vajayjay it will make him a proper man ready to grow up and have a healthy relationship.   ThumbsUp

Men protect women. That's their purpose.
(04-21-2016, 11:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Men protect women.   That's their purpose.

Shocked

Yes, women could never be expected to protect themselves.  They are just there to give young boys sex so they can grow up to be good husbands.  Mellow

Except the ones that attack them...and those aren't transgender.    Rock On
(04-21-2016, 11:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: More likely its about males thinking they are protecting those fragile women from seeing a penis!!   Shocked

The girl would likely say something about it.
The boy would keep his mouth shut, in hopes of seeing more.

Seriously though.....
My position remains the same.
I don't care too much regarding bathrooms.
Take the signage off and we'll all share.
Locker rooms and showers are a different story, especially with regards to school children.
(04-21-2016, 11:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: The girl would likely say something about it.

Seriously though.....
Locker rooms and showers are a different story, especially with regards to school children.

Thats pretty much all i care about. Locker rooms and showers. I could care less who i share the porta potty with. I expect there to be shit and piss all over. And there are doors.

But if you have a penis you take a shower and change with the other dicks. Likewise if you have a vagina. The old dudes at the Y love running around the locker room naked. I cant imagine having free for all locker rooms and having to bring a little kid into that knowing there are plenty of perverts out there.

If you are mentally ill enough that you have a penis but have to shit in the ladies room. Fine. Do it. But I know a couple of the schools i went to didnt have stall doors. So at least get them up.

But if you dont have the right equipment you have to change and shower with people like you.
(04-21-2016, 11:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: The girl would likely say something about it.

Seriously though.....

People who are so vehemently opposed to this think these transgender folks are just so proud they'll show their stuff to anyone and anybody...as opposed to them being more modest.

It is the fear of something that *might* happen...vs reality so far.
(04-22-2016, 08:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: People who are so vehemently opposed to this think these transgender folks are just so proud they'll show their stuff to anyone and anybody...as opposed to them being more modest.

It is the fear of something that *might* happen...vs reality so far.

In a locker room environment, it's highly likely an exposure event happens.
If people want to be so progressive, let's just end any separation at all.
Let's all take our wives, all get in the sauna together, and turn out the lights so we don't ogle each other.
What's the worst that could happen ?

Ninja

*edit*
Also...let's just make every beach a nude beach, while we're at it.
(04-22-2016, 01:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Thats pretty much all i care about. Locker rooms and showers. I could care less who i share the porta potty with. I expect there to be shit and piss all over. And there are doors.

But if you have a penis you take a shower and change with the other dicks. Likewise if you have a vagina. The old dudes at the Y love running around the locker room naked. I cant imagine having free for all locker rooms and having to bring a little kid into that knowing there are plenty of perverts out there.

If you are mentally ill enough that you have a penis but have to shit in the ladies room. Fine. Do it. But I know a couple of the schools i went to didnt have stall doors. So at least get them up.

But if you dont have the right equipment you have to change and shower with people like you.
This is pretty much along my lines of thought.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-21-2016, 10:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So this 46-year-old father just decided he was a 6-year-old girl.  

Everyone would be ok with him changing with your way pre-teen daughters?

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-12-11-at-12.29.53-PM-67...=500%2C295]

This police officer used his legal right to arrest someone to force her to have sex in exchange for not arresting her.  Do you want to stop police officers from serving warrants?
[Image: 554690508c378.image.jpg]

These men either abused themselves or allowed the abuse of hundreds of children under the guise of using their religion to have power over the children.  Will you stop children from going to church or will you stop men from being priests?
[Image: Untitled3.gif]

Would I want my child playing with a grown man who thinks and acts like a six year old?  No.

Do I think if he thinks he is a female and wants to use the stall in the ladies room he can?  Sure.  No problem.
(04-22-2016, 08:49 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: In a locker room environment, it's highly likely an exposure event happens.
If people want to be so progressive, let's just end any separation at all.
Let's all take our wives, all get in the sauna together, and turn out the lights so we don't ogle each other.
What's the worst that could happen ?

Ninja

*edit*
Also...let's just make every beach a nude beach, while we're at it.

Again, it *could* and is more likely in a locker room.

But I don't want my son seeing it either...so should we have a separate room just for kids?