Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-21-2016, 06:16 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I had sex with this girl in high school once. She drove us out to her parents field and we went at it. When I got home, I went to the bathroom to peepee. There was blood all over my tighty whities!!! I was scared half to death! I wondered if something had happened to Mr. Happy! Sure enough, there was blood all over him too!!!

But when I cleaned it off, I realized that it wasn't my blood. The chick had been on her period and hadn't told me!

I think THAT should be illegal!!!  Mad

But what if The sports club/pool where you workout has the bathroom and the locker room as the same thing, which many kids use, obviously.  

Say your girlfriend in high school is using the bathroom, walks out of the stall and bleeds all over the place leaving the entire locker room like a scene from the Walking Dead and it scars the rest of us for our entire lives, are you ok with it because she went into the appropriate bathroom even though it ended in a blood bath?
(04-22-2016, 09:06 PM)GodFather Wrote: But what if The sports club/pool where you workout has the bathroom and the locker room as the same thing, which many kids use, obviously.  

Say your girlfriend in high school is using the bathroom, walks out of the stall and bleeds all over the place leaving the entire locker room like a scene from the Walking Dead and it scars the rest of us for our entire lives, are you ok with it because she went into the appropriate bathroom even though it ended in a blood bath?

Exactly! That would scar little pre-teen girls for life. We need a law, man! Women need to watch what they are doing with those bloody things!!

I'm gonna start a movement. Our motto can be "Don't Bleed on Me!"
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-22-2016, 01:48 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm a guy. If I go into a men's bathroom and start bushwhacking guys (slapping them unexpectedly with my penis) at the urinal, I'm going to get charged with sexual assault of some degree, or assault, or battery.

I don't know, bro. At some places like Heinz Field, they are really into that kinda stuff. 
(04-22-2016, 09:31 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I don't know, bro. At some places like Heinz Field, they are really into that kinda stuff. 

You're right.
It's a well know fact that the "blumpkin" was born in a men's room, at Three Rivers Stadium.
Of couse, being steeped in tradition, they carried the action over to Heinz field.
That's also why they carry those pee rags, to clean up afterwards.
Ninja
(04-22-2016, 01:48 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm a guy. If I go into a men's bathroom and start bushwhacking guys (slapping them unexpectedly with my penis) at the urinal, I'm going to get charged with sexual assault of some degree, or assault, or battery.

Guarentee you wouldn't be the only one arrested that day.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The problem is you have actual transgendered people who both look and act the part of the sex they are converting to. These people are not the problem and I have no issue with them using the bathroom of the sex they ID with. But then you have the people with problems who will try to use that to their advantage. How do you weed out the pervs and let the people who need it use it?
(04-23-2016, 04:13 PM)Beaker Wrote: The problem is you have actual transgendered people who both look and act the part of the sex they are converting to. These people are not the problem and I have no issue with them using the bathroom of the sex they ID with. But then you have the people with problems who will try to use that to their advantage. How do you weed out the pervs and let the people who need it use it?

I wonder how crazy people will get concerning Gender Fluid people ?
(04-23-2016, 04:13 PM)Beaker Wrote: The problem is you have actual transgendered people who both look and act the part of the sex they are converting to. These people are not the problem and I have no issue with them using the bathroom of the sex they ID with. But then you have the people with problems who will try to use that to their advantage. How do you weed out the pervs and let the people who need it use it?

The same way its weeded out now: Common sense in the courts. No, its not perfect, but nothing is.

Mental illness is a problem. And prancing it around and accepting it as a new normal blows my mind. I dont understand why this is even a thing. The laws of nature trump the laws of man... Now we have to make laws because people arent happy with what nature gave them?

F all the way off. I dont give a shit you can afford plastic surgery and hormone injections. Or the fact you were forced to play dolls or whatever happened in your f'ed up childhood. But we dont have to accept it as normal. We have people you can talk to.

There aint anything normal about it. People can get tattooed green and have their tongue split to look like a reptile. If plastic surgery makes it possible are we just supposed to say ok thats normal?. Maybe we should have reptile bathrooms. Or fricking cat lady bathrooms. Gtfo.

Thanks Bruce you crazy shit. Go get some help. Our country has way bigger issues than this.

What kind of precedent is this setting letting every mental illness not based in reality have legal influence?
Im a poop flinger. Just like monkeys and the people in prison. I dont care what bathroom im in. I just have to fling my poop. We are normal. Check the prisons we are many. We deserve to fling poop in peace. And do our bathroom stuff like everyone else. Ok i see your normal toilet. I dont fall in to standard catagories. I want to fling poop on the wall. Why are you judging me because i like to fling poop. I should be able to fling poop in any bathroom i choose. I have private parts i was born with. But they dont work like yours. Mine requires poop flinging. #poopflingingiznormal

#quithatingonselfmutilation
#bodydysmorphiaforthewin
#mentalillnessiscool
(04-23-2016, 04:13 PM)Beaker Wrote: How do you weed out the pervs and let the people who need it use it?

Same way you keep male perves from causing problems in male bathrooms.

You punish the behavior instead of the appearance.

This has been my contention all along. Folks state we gotta make new laws to protect all the trans getting attacked in public bathrooms then say if anything illegal happens there are laws in place. Sorta talking out of both sides of their mouths. 

(04-24-2016, 01:42 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mental illness is a problem. And prancing it around and accepting it as a new normal blows my mind. I dont understand why this is even a thing. The laws of nature trump the laws of man... Now we have to make laws because people arent happy with what nature gave them?

F all the way off. I dont give a shit you can afford plastic surgery and hormone injections. Or the fact you were forced to play dolls or whatever happened in your f'ed up childhood. But we dont have to accept it as normal. We have people you can talk to.

There aint anything normal about it. People can get tattooed green and have their tongue split to look like a reptile. If plastic surgery makes it possible are we just supposed to say ok thats normal?. Maybe we should have reptile bathrooms. Or fricking cat lady bathrooms. Gtfo.

Thanks Bruce you crazy shit. Go get some help. Our country has way bigger issues than this.

What kind of precedent is this setting letting every mental illness not based in reality have legal influence?

Punishing people just because they are not the same as you is sick.

What about people born with no legs?  They are not "normal" either.  Do you also get upset that public buildings are required to have wheelchair access?

Letting transgender people use the same restroom as you does not hurt you in any way.  The fact that you want to punish them for know reason means that you have more "mental issues" than they do.
(04-24-2016, 11:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: This has been my contention all along. Folks state we gotta make new laws to protect all the trans getting attacked in public bathrooms then say if anything illegal happens there are laws in place. Sorta talking out of both sides of their mouths. 

No it is not.

Laws allowing trans to use the bathroom that fits their appearance protects them from even being signled out for harassment or acts of violence.  It prevents the propblem before it even happens.  And that is the way our laws are supposed to work.  Plus there are certain types of harassment and behavior that is very offensive towards transgenders that does not cross the line of being illegal.

The new laws do not increase the probability of improper behavior in public restrooms so you have nothing to commplain about.  However the new laws do prevent harassment of tansgender people so they have a benefit.

So we have a law that has a benefit, but no additional penalty to anyone.  The only people who have any problem with it are religious extremists who oppose it based on religious beliefs instead of actual damage.  And that is not a valid basis for a law in the united States.

Is it still acceptable for a woman to take her young son into the ladies room to protect him from facing waiting pedophiles in the men's room alone, or are his prepubescent twig n berries too intimidating for society to handle, too?
[Image: 13055559_848073408632107_200064890255254...e=57B7F7B6]
(04-24-2016, 11:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Punishing people just because they are not the same as you is sick.

What about people born with no legs?  They are not "normal" either.  Do you also get upset that public buildings are required to have wheelchair access?

Letting transgender people use the same restroom as you does not hurt you in any way.  The fact that you want to punish them for know reason means that you have more "mental issues" than they do.

Recognizing a mental illness is not punishing people. I didnt realize it was a punishment when someone tries to help a drug addict.

A physical disability is not mental illness.
(04-24-2016, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No it is not.

Laws allowing trans to use the bathroom that fits their appearance protects them from even being signled out for harassment or acts of violence.  It prevents the propblem before it even happens.  And that is the way our laws are supposed to work.  Plus there are certain types of harassment and behavior that is very offensive towards transgenders that does not cross the line of being illegal.

The new laws do not increase the probability of improper behavior in public restrooms so you have nothing to commplain about.  However the new laws do prevent harassment of tansgender people so they have a benefit.

So we have a law that has a benefit, but no additional penalty to anyone.  The only people who have any problem with it are religious extremists who oppose it based on religious beliefs instead of actual damage.  And that is not a valid basis for a law in the united States.

Well, I could also say not passing laws allowing males to be in female facilities also prevents the problem before i happens (I could even bold it and everything). You have zero idea what the effect of new laws will be. Are you really suggesting that the only people opposed to males using females facilities are "religious extremists". There will be those that will feel less safe once this becomes law, but according to you: those folks have "issues". Not good issues that need laws like wanting to use the other bathroom, but bad issues that require no protection under the law.  

When an open bathroom advocate is asked what do we do to those that will abuse this law the answer is we will punish them; well guess what we currently do to folks that abuse people that use the facility based on their sex: we punish them. Folks are just looking to pass a law that will genuinely effect less than .03% of the population just so they can show how "open-minded" they are. 

As I've said: use the bathroom you feel comfortable using, but don't ask states to pass laws that say males are allowed to use the women's facility (or vice versa) 

(04-24-2016, 11:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I are his prepubescent twig n berries too intimidating for society to handle, too?

Mine were.
(04-24-2016, 02:07 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Recognizing a mental illness is not punishing people. I didnt realize it was a punishment when someone tries to help a drug addict.

A physical disability is not mental illness.

Forcing transgender people to suffer the possible harrasment and even acts of physical violence they face from using the wrong bathroom is a punishment.

And what is the big difference between a physical disability and a mental disorder?  Why is it acceptable to accommodate one and not the other?

Based on what you have posted here it seems that you enjoy making fun of people with mental disorders.  Do you do the same with the physically handicapped?